Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Litecoins in india?  (Read 4528 times)
moneydeep (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:31:18 PM

I'm looking for a way to buy litecoins directly via debit card of neft. Right now I have to buy bitcoins then convert.
Anyone has a solution to buy litecoins directly?
Anyone selling litecoins?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jinson

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:41:26 AM

I too am interested to know about this possibility.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 12:08:25 PM

I hear that there is a Litecoin shop being setup. Should be up over the next few days, I hear.

jinson

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:24:27 PM

Really Benson, who is doing it? As a matter of fact it would have been nice if the existing BTC vendors in India provided Litecoin option too.

Everyday there is a new cryptocurrency coming out, and I wonder what is their purpose? Isn't this field already saturated? I mean, how are they ever going to gain any traction?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 02:39:14 PM

Really Benson, who is doing it? As a matter of fact it would have been nice if the existing BTC vendors in India provided Litecoin option too.

Everyday there is a new cryptocurrency coming out, and I wonder what is their purpose? Isn't this field already saturated? I mean, how are they ever going to gain any traction?

This news should be made officially soon enough. Nice to see that there is traction out here for Litecoins as well.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 01:09:27 PM

Yep, there should be a proper announcement soon  Wink

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 01:39:23 PM

Now you can sell litecoins and get funds in your bank account in 2 hours.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=332733.0

Buy Litecoin should be launched in next few weeks.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
jinson

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:04:56 PM

I had converted a fraction of my BTC to litecoins when they were cheap and was feeling stupid when BTC gained huge momentum after that. I was worried about how the LTC was moving very slow. But now, Boy! it paid off..It has quadrupled or more. Now I can understand how the early BTC adopters feel.. As for me I feel LTC is my wagon.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:25:31 PM

I had converted a fraction of my BTC to litecoins when they were cheap and was feeling stupid when BTC gained huge momentum after that. I was worried about how the LTC was moving very slow. But now, Boy! it paid off..It has quadrupled or more. Now I can understand how the early BTC adopters feel.. As for me I feel LTC is my wagon.

Is there any co-relation between bitcoin and litecoin? Currently BTC is increasing so is LTC, if BTC falls down will LTC value to fall down?
jinson

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:42:56 PM

Hard to tell if the progression of these 2 coins are related. Earlier Litecoin was valued at around 1/100 of a Bitcoin. It did not change much up untill BTC reached around the $700 to $800 region. Now LTC is around 1/30  of BTC.

But there is a logic I like to believe, maximum BTC that can be mined is 21 million and maximum litecoin that can be mined is 84 million. So Litecoin should eventually be valued at 1/4th of what BTC is valued eventually. Another interesting estimate is that the maximum possible BTC value considering the world GDP is 3 million USD per BTC. In that case Litecoin should be valued around $750000 per coin.

These maths are hard to believe, but then three years back who would have believed that a BTC would sell for $1200 one day?
Coin.Karma

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 03:14:28 AM

Hard to tell if the progression of these 2 coins are related. Earlier Litecoin was valued at around 1/100 of a Bitcoin. It did not change much up untill BTC reached around the $700 to $800 region. Now LTC is around 1/30  of BTC.

But there is a logic I like to believe, maximum BTC that can be mined is 21 million and maximum litecoin that can be mined is 84 million. So Litecoin should eventually be valued at 1/4th of what BTC is valued eventually. Another interesting estimate is that the maximum possible BTC value considering the world GDP is 3 million USD per BTC. In that case Litecoin should be valued around $750000 per coin.

These maths are hard to believe, but then three years back who would have believed that a BTC would sell for $1200 one day?

jinson,

it will reach the 1/4 threshold if adoption of litecoin is finds mass traction like bitcoin. That would be good. They have already aanounced ASIC's for Litecoin, which is a good signal.
geekz

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

जगत् िमत

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:44:48 PM

check out https://litecoinlocal.org
Ask for escrow before you buy . I have bought a few from mindragon , He has most positive feedback.
allcoinsindia

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:54:01 PM

If anyone is interested in buying LTC, I have some for sale. Please feel free to contact me by PM and we can discuss.

Thanks!
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 05:19:39 PM

I am selling litecoins in India you can get in touch with me I can arrange cash pickup service too in several cities. @Benson I have had a word about this with sathvik

All the best with your initiative. Keep it clean and avoid bad press in the community is all.

clutchtime

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:02:11 PM

Hi Guys,

I have about 10-15 LTC for sale, if anyone interested let me know via PM.
gkush3

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:21:27 AM

Hi you can buy Litecoin from Sragy.com It is a exchange that provide a functionality of buying and selling Litecoin and other altcoins with Indian rupees.

Click here register ->https://sragy.com/bazar
and here to see market -> https://sragy.com/register
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: