Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:03:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ico in 2018  (Read 232 times)
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

There are good projects that worth investing in. Despite all recommendations here, you can just take your time to study some of these projects mentioned to you. Some that have been mentioned are good. I have also come across some very good ones based on my analysis. You can as well check in for 4th Pillar. Go through it and perhaps google their website and other information about the project. I am sure it will appeal to your interest.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

Hi guys thinking to invest on ICO s . I was looking at : neo exchange, Arcblock, Abyss, photochain,block collider

Please guys let me know your favourite list
From this list, I really liked the Arcblock, but it's been over for a long time. I like the Origin Protocol and DAV.
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

Just added Algebraix to my list. Currently have an airdrop where you can earn 15,000 tokens.With the recent scandals with facebook, their permission-based advertising platform is something I'm personally interested in. I think it's time we take back control of our own data and actually make money from it. https://algebraix.io/
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

Just added Algebraix to my list. Currently have an airdrop where you can earn 15,000 tokens.With the recent scandals with facebook, their permission-based advertising platform is something I'm personally interested in. I think it's time we take back control of our own data and actually make money from it. https://algebraix.io/
Sounds like an interesting project. They also had an airdrop some weeks ago for beta testers.

Do you know if it is still running?
mambA98427

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

European Crypto Bank - an excellent and promising project! The project is waiting for success this year!
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

NuCypher
Mainframe
IOTex
MorpheusLabs
OneLedger
and BlockCollider

Today the main trend is - the harder to get in, the more revenue it will generate.
jhanson

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

Add Algebraix to your list. Permission-based advertising platform that pays you to watch ads while keeping you personal data safe. https://algebraix.io/
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

You are missing if PEP NETWORK is not in your list. PEP Network introduces a new blockchain based protocol for all its render and compute needs. What is revolutionary is that anyone with any amount of spare compute power can now become a render farmer on the PEP Network & earn. You can make your research about them.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

It is funny that I saw the guy with effect.ai signature above, becouse I was just about to write, that I like effect.ai a lot, the are having a precious bounty by the way, still
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Hi guys thinking to invest on ICO s . I was looking at : neo exchange, Arcblock, Abyss, photochain,block collider

Please guys let me know your favourite list

Darico.io is creating an entire ecosystem aimed at making crypto investment easy for anyone. They're providing information to crypto that Bloomberg does for fiat. Furthermore they're developing an exchange, terminal, news, debit card, and the coin is backed by gold bitcoin and Ethereum. Currently going for .50 each. Stock up my friend Smiley

Diabolov

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:04:39 PM

Ethereum is the mother of all ICOs.

According to cryptocompare.com, nearly 70% of all projects that have launched an ICO have issued their tokens on the Ethereum platform (ERC20).
fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

I think COINTED is a pretty good ico because COINTED is a company with a mission. They have decided to change money using crypto. They have set up a network of Crypto ATM machines in Austria and several other European countries. Their tokens are called CTD and facilitate ATM acquisition, The devices themselves are highly functional, coming in one way and two-way varieties, allowing users to exchange crypto with fiat and vice versa again. In addition, low transaction costs make this platform easy to use and easy to access. In addition their teams are serious and willing to maintain their base. They may turn bad things into an opportunity to shine. It also distinguishes them from traditional financial institutions, which are currently not so popular.
Experthspe

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:56 AM

TON,GO NETWORK here is top ico at a cost in 2018 will be,no doubt, that I have very little.I think they even 1-2 hours will collect the soft cap.
How to buy Telegram token? There was $6000 but I did not find a way to buy stock, it looks too small.
Moreover Telegram they do not sell shares on their website
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

EOS is software introduced into the blockchain architecture and is designed to support the vertical and horizontal expansion of decentralized applications ("EOS"). This is achieved through a similar operating system construct that can build applications. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communications, and application scheduling across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that can potentially scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminating user costs and allowing for the quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

New fast blockchain will be the TOP ICO of 2018 but we don't know which of them: Seele, Yggdrash, EdenChain, Quarkchain, NKN or Pchain - what is your favourite to compete with Etherium?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: