Last edit: July 09, 2018, 04:32:08 PM by angel55

delete
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:51:51 AM

You were talking about MTC project as the best airdrop currently and that we should check the link below but you have not giving us any link. Please update your information and add the required link if at all it is still there. Thanks for your necessary information.

HOMT

Powered by,
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:58:34 AM

Hi! Thank you for information. Maybe you have any online light wallets? I don't whant to download and execute it now on my computer =)

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

somehow I always hesitate with airdrop, but I will try it this time. how can i get that airdrop?
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

You'd say that is airdrop currently, but where's the link? Can you put there the link?
honglu69

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

Hi! Thank you for information. Maybe you have any online light wallets? I don't whant to download and execute it now on my computer =)

There is paper wallet available if that is what you want:
Paper Wallet Generator:
https://marineco.in/wallet/
honglu69

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

somehow I always hesitate with airdrop, but I will try it this time. how can i get that airdrop?

This is daily  bounty or daily airdrop  for 20,000 MTC in exchange for 1 message posting.  You can do the bounty every day.

Specially you post a message in bitcointalk,  creating a newbie new account if
you want.     It is all managed by a bot,  or  AI named "Jarvis".  You put in Marinecoin wallet address,  you put in your bitcointalk username,
then if the database msg is available, you can copy and paste other's msg and post to obtain the reward.  If  the database is empty, you will need to
generate a seed msg or your own message to post to obtain the reward.
honglu69

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:31 AM

You'd say that is airdrop currently, but where's the link? Can you put there the link?

Airdrop link are below

Jarvis MTC Message Generator using existing msg in the database: 
https://marinecoin.info/ico/pop/login.php
Seed Message Submission:
https://marinecoin.info/ico/new.php
moses_dw

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:30:54 AM

Once you get this airdrops, you'll have to wait for this token get listed on the exchange. It takes a lot of time, plus if you want to convert the token without purchasing any other, the fee is quite high. What do you guys think?

But free stuff is always a good thing.
honglu69

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

This is daily  bounty or daily airdrop  for 20,000 MTC in exchange for 1 message posting.  You can do the bounty every day.

Specially you post a message in bitcointalk,  creating a newbie new account if
you want.     It is all managed by a bot,  or  AI named "Jarvis".  You put in Marinecoin wallet address,  you put in your bitcointalk username,
then if the database msg is available, you can copy and paste other's msg and post to obtain the reward.  If  the database is empty, you will need to
generate a seed msg or your own message to post to obtain the reward.

I think bitcointalk newbie account can not work now to claim this Marinecoin airdrop because bitcointalk automatically delete post.  I tried today and failed today.  It was OK yesterday.

Yes, there is discussion in DISCORD that newbie account has this instant post deletion problem by bitcointalk.  There is workaround reported and  Newbie account reported success by modifying the old msg a little bit, maybe removing the URL before posting.   Newbie bitcointalk account is fine for this airdrop.   
MOO76MAN

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

MyCreditChain adapts a unique airdrop mechanism.

It is an airdrop by gift-giving with three main functions.

All individuals in the network are given 3 seeds to give others every day with ‘10 days rule’(seeds given to a same person is counted as one seed in 10 days).

The seeds turns to MCC tokens in the recipient’s wallet.

10,000 tokens are shared proportionally among the recipients daily.

This mechanism achieves 3 goals. First, people build relationship in MCC network with gift giving. MCC network expands quickly with this.

Second, the inter-personal network surrounding a person is revealed, and a certain degree of connection with two individuals in MCC network is revealed as well.

Thirdly, it is a daily voting mechanism. What people are essentially doing is voting for the one they like/trust/care/want to help/want to get to know.  It has a great potential for further good.

MyCreditChain (www.mycreditchain.org) uses the interpersonal relationship of a user to generate credibility score along other number data.

angel55 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

You can claim 20k mtc  every 24 hours and not just once.
GoldenPigCoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

oh!what happened?how can i get mtc?where is the airdrop?
honglu69

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

oh!what happened?how can i get mtc?where is the airdrop?

Follow the links posted in this thread,  download PC wallet.  You will earn 20,000 MTC by posting one message.
Nylanian

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Once you get this airdrops, you'll have to wait for this token get listed on the exchange. It takes a lot of time, plus if you want to convert the token without purchasing any other, the fee is quite high. What do you guys think?

But free stuff is always a good thing.

MTC can be traded now at the Formula One exchange. Built specifically to maintain liquidity in the Marinecoin ecosystem. Throughout the ICO, the MTC deposit address on the exchange will remain locked until you have an exchange wallet balance of 1,000,000 MTC from exchange purchases. As most airdropped/bounty coins are not even trad-able until ICO completion, I think having it's own exchange is a good feature and the wallet lock is simply to protect the coin while it's in ICO.

f1cx.com
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

Honestly, I don't see any good Airdrop lately. Most of all only try to get more referral links.
No values, unless you using more multiple accounts to join that airdrop.

angel55 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

Honestly, I don't see any good Airdrop lately. Most of all only try to get more referral links.
No values, unless you using more multiple accounts to join that airdrop.

This airdrop has no ref links, I do agree that most other airdrops are complete scams or only there for ref links.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Currently, I am looking forward to Aelf airdrop. But somehow I don't usually join airdrops since many issues were arising that airdrops these days are scams.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
angel55 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Currently, I am looking forward to Aelf airdrop. But somehow I don't usually join airdrops since many issues were arising that airdrops these days are scams.

this is one of the few airdrops that is 100 percent legit, I know there are a lot of other scams nowadays.
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

I bet you didn't know about this one: https://gonetwork.co/airdrop
Winners of ETHWaterloo - The world's largest Ethereum hackathon.

Check out my Google spreadsheet below for the best airdrops updated daily. It's easy to read.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: