Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 428 times)
ewuyiswang

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

Marinecoin is giving away its 9 billion pre-mined coins FREE to 20,000 people, simply signing up for the exchange and getting involved in  Signing for the exchange as part of the ICO To qualify for the 20,000 mtc proof of promotion , marineit’s fair distributionmachine to machine payment with zero fees and fast confirmation time and time tested
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

Good airdrop is LuckyToken now. Join it.
dentflexinid

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

Hello. I think there are still a lot of good ICO. Like Marinecoin.Why am I taking a break?First: Marinecoin MTC is based on artificial intelligence.Dev-less does not depend on miners.Second: Marital Time trial of MTC It was launched in 2014, and there was a time when 1MTC = 1.29 dollars.Third: Marinecoin has a community of over 3000 members. Currently MTC is giving 20000 MTC a day for members to follow their request.for proof of promotion. join here marineco.in/
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

I believe that ICO should not be the best, but the only one of its kind. rephrasing other companies is not good. Since healthy competition in our time does not exist.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
5fx5t74x

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

Coins are developing, despite the limitations, laws. For example - Marinecoìn. Now happens fair distribution (with proof of promotion ) and it is still going on, until the common fund runs out. The project is reviving, and I’m sure that the coin will gain value in the future. Because the following technologies will be revealed ahead: dev-less, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. The community is growing, and this is the main thing for the project. Because developers do not need other people’s money, they need other people’s abilities, like the etherium.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

The Best Airdrop Currently is THUG COIN, so far i have not come accross such a good community which delivers their coins within 7 days after their weekly Airdrops. They give out coin for free performing other tasks as well, u can trade ur free coins if u want on exchanges too. For me thats the most ideal one presently😊😊😊
MMMining21

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

Hello guys newbie question : if i own MTC on MetaMask, do i need to do anything to get rewarded with airdrop? i mean like, do i have to put my mtcs on an exchange or something...? Thanks a lot for your help
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: