Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌐🔶 PLENTIX –Re-imagining the referral economy! 🔶👥  (Read 2073 times)
YangsT

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

Guys, I think that 20% of bonus during the pre-ICO is too low, presage is always associated with some risks, so it should be more. At least 30% bonus will be decent.
Don’t agree with you, 20% is conentional bonus during presale stage. Most of the projects won’t give you any bonus at all. Thanks to Plentix team we have this.
Ok, you say that this is usual bonus, so what’s about main ICO stage? It’s only 5% and it’s decreasing by day!
It’s kinda fair, they don’t have to set huge bonuses, as we all know huge bonus could be a scam warning... I believe in Plentix and hope they will achieve their targets.
Yeah, I agree with you, also there is very low caps, $10m for hardcap is the lowest one I’ve ever seen, it means that they don’t need so much money (as exchanges for example) to start and finish developing of final platform.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

Hello devs, I see that you’ve made a great project! Even MVP is available! Great job guys, keep it going. I have simple question - is there any limit for purchasing tokens?
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

Hello devs, I see that you’ve made a great project! Even MVP is available! Great job guys, keep it going. I have simple question - is there any limit for purchasing tokens?
I don’t know is there a minimum investment sum, but I definitely know about maximum investment - 50 million tokens, that’s about $100k. They’ve made it for prevention of manipulating and public fairness of token sale.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Hello forum members, I’m a bit in doubt - what currencies do they accept for token sale? On the website only Ethereum is pointed, but I’ve seen noticing about Bitcoin and Litecoin in the whitepaper. What would you say?
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

Hello forum members, I’m a bit in doubt - what currencies do they accept for token sale? On the website only Ethereum is pointed, but I’ve seen noticing about Bitcoin and Litecoin in the whitepaper. What would you say?
Oh, it’s a good question, I think it’s better to PM devs in Telegram for fast response, and then you can say it to us there, on BTT
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

The only accepted currency for token sale is ETH, they have plans to list token on exchanges which will make pair with ETG, BTC and LTC. That’s what you have seen.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

Hi team. Statistically, investing in referral market is quite risky because of small profit. How much are you going to gain in the nearest future?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Hi team. Statistically, investing in referral market is quite risky because of small profit. How much are you going to gain in the nearest future?
This market is not so profitable, yes, but it doesn’t make it too bad. This market gains needed amount of money, I’m sure that Plentix are able to reach it’s hardcap.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

This market is not so profitable, yes, but it doesn’t make it too bad. This market gains needed amount of money, I’m sure that Plentix are able to reach it’s hardcap.
So, it’s just $10m dollars, most of the projects collect this amount in few weeks. I know that this will be enough for further platform developing and market expansion.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

What’s known about KYC? Will it be implemented there? Or there will be only whitelist? Whitepaper says nothing about it
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

What’s known about KYC? Will it be implemented there? Or there will be only whitelist? Whitepaper says nothing about it
Yes, there are KYC system, you can check info about it on the website. I hope they had solved the problem with it.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

Yes, there are KYC system, you can check info about it on the website. I hope they had solved the problem with it.
What’s the problem? Is something wrong with KYC? And where do you get this information?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

What’s the problem? Is something wrong with KYC? And where do you get this information?
Read the first page. They had some KYC provider, but they was too bad and missed the deadlines. They was in searching of new provider, but I don’t know about results.
GeRa_182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Read the first page. They had some KYC provider, but they was too bad and missed the deadlines. They was in searching of new provider, but I don’t know about results.
Ok, thanks a lot, I’ll be searching for this. Glad that developers care about our convenience and make everything they can for it.
NeRoX82

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

I can’t get to the MVP site, it says that my browser doesn’t support Web3. What should I do? Really want to look at this as it seems to be innovative
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

I can’t get to the MVP site, it says that my browser doesn’t support Web3. What should I do? Really want to look at this as it seems to be innovative
Just use Metamask or Parity extensions (I personally use it on Google Chrome), it will allow you to access Ethereum applications (Dapps) in normal browser. And I agree with you, Plentix is such innovative project
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

It's supposed plentix will be used so widely as small percentage will pay of by a big number of successful transactions. It's enough to look at the fact that team is easily coping with deadlines. You shouldn't be afraid of possible risks so hard.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

Plentix Pre-ICO & ICO Details

Presale: 25th April 2018 | ICO: 20th May 2018
Platform: Ethereum
Accepted form of contribution: ETH
Total Funds to be Raised (Hardcap): 10,000,000 USD
Presale Amount: 3,000,000 USD
Crowdsale Amount: 7,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000
Pre-Sale Bonus: 20%
ICO bonus: 5% (Our 5% bonus sale lasts for 5 days only, and bonus percentages decrease by 1% each day for 5 days.)
Unsold Tokens: Burned
Restricted: USA, China, North Korea

Details: https://medium.com/plentix/plentix-pre-sale-ico-details-3386183162d2

How many tokens where you put in circulation and how many total will exist and what is the starting price in the pre sale?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

Hi everyone on this thread! I'm very interested in this theme but have a small question. Is it worth to exchange some of my tokens in BTC to ETH and invest them here now? Who has any ideas on this subject?
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

Hi everyone on this thread! I'm very interested in this theme but have a small question. Is it worth to exchange some of my tokens in BTC to ETH and invest them here now? Who has any ideas on this subject?
It depends on what you want. You can invest now and get a bonus of about 5%, but you need the ETH. Or you can wait when they begin listing tokens on exchanges and you don't have to monitor the rate all the time. But in this case you won't be able to get the bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: