Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌐🔶 PLENTIX –Re-imagining the referral economy! 🔶👥  (Read 2073 times)
UlaNov

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

Hi everyone on this thread! I'm very interested in this theme but have a small question. Is it worth to exchange some of my tokens in BTC to ETH and invest them here now? Who has any ideas on this subject?
It depends on what you want. You can invest now and get a bonus of about 5%, but you need the ETH. Or you can wait when they begin listing tokens on exchanges and you don't have to monitor the rate all the time. But in this case you won't be able to get the bonus.
Well, I'll think about it...The idea is very attractive. Thanks!
OKONOF

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

Just finished reading the whitepaper, but questions are still with me. Where could I clarify them?
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

Just finished reading the whitepaper, but questions are still with me. Where could I clarify them?
You can find the required information in this thread of the forum or visit the Plentix website. But if there are still no answers, you can always ask the devs. In Telegram, for example.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

I like the referrer's reward system. It is very convenient that you can choose the way how to monetize the rewards: tokens, discounts or mix of both. I expect for an official platform release with great interest
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

Hello, forum members! I would like to support this hopeful project. What I need to do for that?
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

Hello, forum members! I would like to support this hopeful project. What I need to do for that?
You need to create an account on https//plentix.io  and join White List
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

It's great that small business representatives and ordinary users will get an opportunity to earn without using large marketing companies' services. I wish the team all the best! And maybe someday I will accede to this platform.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

It's great that small business representatives and ordinary users will get an opportunity to earn without using large marketing companies' services. I wish the team all the best! And maybe someday I will accede to this platform.
But why 'someday'? You can join it right now, especially because there's still bonus at this stage.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

But why 'someday'? You can join it right now, especially because there's still bonus at this stage.
Certainly, I know about the pre-sale and pre-ICO bonuses. But I think that is really necessary to watch how the platform will work in real conditions.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

So, any person can use this platform to monetize their projects? It seems lightly unsafe, doesn't it? 
ShaManius

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

So, any person can use this platform to monetize their projects? It seems lightly unsafe, doesn't it? 
Plentix use the blockchain and the KYC technologies. It excludes using the project by unverified users. Don't worry about it.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

Plentix use the blockchain and the KYC technologies. It excludes using the project by unverified users. Don't worry about it.
Ok, I'll take your word for it.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

I agree that referral marketing concludes enough risks in it, and the profit isn't so high. And at the same time, the caps are quite adequate. But anyway, I've got a doubt whether it makes any sence to invest, albeit a small amount, to gain a little again?
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

I agree that referral marketing concludes enough risks in it, and the profit isn't so high. And at the same time, the caps are quite adequate. But anyway, I've got a doubt whether it makes any sence to invest, albeit a small amount, to gain a little again?
Probably, it's more rational to use this project by those users, who has already have their own service or product or who is only developing it, i.e. for whom these investments won't be the main way of earning.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

Probably, it's more rational to use this project by those users, who has already have their own service or product or who is only developing it, i.e. for whom these investments won't be the main way of earning.
Do I understand right, that if I'll use this platform for my main business or plug it into my project, then me and the customers of my service, what will be based on this platform, will receive a certain number of tokens as a nice compliment for using Plentix?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

Do I understand right, that if I'll use this platform for my main business or plug it into my project, then me and the customers of my service, what will be based on this platform, will receive a certain number of tokens as a nice compliment for using Plentix?
Yes, you do. Everything will be like this approximately.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

I've found a lot of airdrops here. That's really nice
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

Plentix aims to create a new ecosystem where all participants have a chance to make money. One of the key ways in which Plentix is this is to give developers and businesses tremendous flexibility, as well as the opportunity to earn money through their development.
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

As someone with an extensive experience in this…. I just have to say that you're 100% correct – the referral economy is in DIRE NEED of some serious reimagining. People that are successful are making money IN SPITE of the system, not because of it.
kamvreto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

-Announcement from official twitter account Plentix-

"Starting today, PLENTIX team are rewarding the top 10 people ($500 in tokens each!) who will actively participate on PLENTIX Telegram group! Technical questions will get bonus and more priority in the list!

JOIN plentix Telegram group now! https://t.me/plentixchat"

https://twitter.com/plentix_ico/status/1001824005433839617

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████