Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NO more BOOOOM  (Read 460 times)
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

the US is out of the question. Social networks and many popular sites have begun to ban advertising cryptocurrency and this is very bad for the market.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

Guys don't worry just relax it will jump again it's just a fake news, and perhaps there's a good reason behind this scenario. So instead of complaining about it just wait for the opportunity to buy 'coz the boom is near.  Lol
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

NO more BOOOOM train for Alternate crypto .....

Because of the united states of f*cking america .

What do you think is coming.. Angry

panic in the market though there are no news bad, only Linkedin and Twitter have forbidden advertizing of a crypt and ICO. worldwide a lot of projects on a blockchain, closely connected with bitcoin is developed, just yesterday news left that Korea has entered a possibility of purchases in 6000! shops for cryptocurrency. it is sure that these sags are directed by the manipulator shifting means from one pocket in another.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

this is not because the united states forbid cryptocurrency so that the market price falls, long before the market price falls, america union has banned cryptocurrency

Broesel

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

NO more BOOOOM train for Alternate crypto .....

Because of the united states of f*cking america .

What do you think is coming.. Angry

panic in the market though there are no news bad, only Linkedin and Twitter have forbidden advertizing of a crypt and ICO. worldwide a lot of projects on a blockchain, closely connected with bitcoin is developed, just yesterday news left that Korea has entered a possibility of purchases in 6000! shops for cryptocurrency. it is sure that these sags are directed by the manipulator shifting means from one pocket in another.

Yes, I also read that. South Korea, Japan and China are the big players in crypto. They are much more supportive of new tech than Europe or the USA. USA is really not that important and will certainly not doom crypto, even if they would ban altcoins. But as far as i know they JUST BANNED ADVERTISING ICOs and not everything crypto related or exchanges or altcoins. This is a huge difference! Keep kalm and hodl people!

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
kruzer200

Activity: 420

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

What is the topic about in general? I understand that everyone expresses their dissatisfaction with the United States. Although I think that the situation on a market is really sad ...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

Why blame America or any one thing in particular for the decline in crypto prices. This thread really makes no sense.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

I'm not at all worried about what America has done. Every day we read various news. Good news come to replace the bad, and so in a circle. Everything will equalize soon. This train can not be stopped by any country in the world. This is our future.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

I think that the market is going to recover. Not so fast,  but still.  There are millions of people who are into crypto in the whole world  except those ducking united states. So let's gain all of our patience Smiley

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

"USA is responsible that we will not have bull BOOM on the market because wi haven't got it yet" This reminds me about USA's election that was provided by russian hackers Smiley
It makes no sense what usa makes, bitcoin is the thing that doesn't belong to any country. And I have a surprise.
This huge bear run is because of ... previous huge bull run tadaaam Grin
Really, when it falls all be like "what the f why is it falling" but when it rise nobody ask a question why. From 1000 to 20000 in jus one year? pffff thats so normal lol this is crypto who cares. Falls -15% - ooooh there is a huge trouble, this is scam.
Relax pls Smiley Market needs to be corrected, bitcoin even can go back to 1000 and this is not armageddon. Cuz just a year ago it was there

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

I think that the market is going to recover. Not so fast,  but still.  There are millions of people who are into crypto in the whole world  except those ducking united states. So let's gain all of our patience Smiley
Patience this time is needed since there are many issues that affects the down fall of prices. I believe it can recover but we dont know yet when it will happen. But, positive minds may help to hold our bitcoin that market needs time to go up.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Hold on,  it is better turn off TV and other sources of FUD and just wait a bit for recovery. I bet we will be back to 700$ for ETH in following 3 month

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
BitMartExchange

Activity: 365
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

I agree with you. We need to be patient on coins we invest. Also, the price is not everything, we need to have faith on projects we invest, the price of some project tokens may go down, but the projects may change the world and promote social development. The price of such potential and great projects must rise in the future.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

just a few weeks ago, the 1w chart showed that it was the end of the game. Now wait for more blood, because it will come.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

I dont care because in EUROPE crypto will be huge and thats why USA must change their status towards crypto and will do that one day
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

You don't need to blame anyone for the fall of the market. Crypto market develops according to its own rules. I think that we must learn to earn money in a falling market as well. It's still possible, believe me Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: