Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Distributed Credit Chain - DCC | World's 1st Distributed Banking Ecosystem  (Read 22253 times)
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

Combot:
Welcome aboard Abby . Glad to have you here with us. Do go through the pinned message for more information about DCC.

DCC is currently running a MEME campaign and we will be happy seeing you join us😊😊

- SEE FULL DETAILS here http://bit.ly/DCC-MEME-COMPETITION
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) is the world’s first distributed banking public blockchain with a goal to establish a decentralized ecosystem for financial service providers around the world. DCC Join us https://t.co/VnWfINEXYu
HungHipp

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

What are the hottest ripples in the market? The profit margins it brings are good!
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

What are the hottest ripples in the market? The profit margins it brings are good!
Hello you had ask the same question provious. let me help you to quoie that. wish you get what are you looking for

Hottest / Biggest Volume for trade DCC is KuCoin and Bibox.

Kucoin Market :
DCC-BTC
DCC-ETH
BiBox Market :
DCC-ETH

coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

We're excited to announce our strategic partnerships with ZPER and SenseTime Group Limited! Check out the latest DCC weekly newsletter for more details:

http://bit.ly/Dcc0830

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
tatsukuho

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your plan’s accounting and operations?
DCC_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

We're excited to announce our strategic partnerships with ZPER and SenseTime Group Limited! Check out the latest DCC weekly newsletter for more details:

jidenko

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

I trade in BTC(day trading) then i  went outside to buy some drinks when i came back the price are much higher. Higher than my selling price. 😂😂😂 Of course my order was filled. 🤣🤣🤣 Then i buy again but it was smaller than before. 😂😂 Then i realize i much prefer to hodl.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

Big deal made by DCC`s team with the giant in the AI market!
SenseTime is a Chinese technology company specializing in artificial intelligence and facial recognition, with offices across China, Hong Kong and Japan. Its products service over hundreds of well-known companies and government agencies, across a wide range of industries including security, finance, smartphones, mobile Internet, robotics, and automobile. SenseTime is regarded as the world's biggest startup company in artificial intelligence!
Brown-Den

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

People have high hopes regarding your promising plan. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
DCC_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

DCC will be listed on the South Korean exchange Allbit on September 3, 3pm. (Korea time). Deposit and withdrawal service will open at 1 p.m. An airdrop competition will also be launched simultaneously, running for 2 weeks.

Allbit is a decentralized exchange developed by Ozys, block chain technology company, and invested in by Upbit, a large investor in South Korea. Allbit imports autonomous side chains to allow users to enjoy low fees and speed up transaction processing, while having higher security.

Website

URL: https://allbit.com
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

DCC will be listed on the South Korean exchange Allbit on September 3, 3pm. (Korea time). Deposit and withdrawal service will open at 1 p.m. An airdrop competition will also be launched simultaneously, running for 2 weeks.

Allbit is a decentralized exchange developed by Ozys, block chain technology company, and invested in by Upbit, a large investor in South Korea. Allbit imports autonomous side chains to allow users to enjoy low fees and speed up transaction processing, while having higher security.

Website

URL: https://allbit.com

Wow!  Sounds great. We will keep everyone informed about any upcoming events and campaigns. Thanks for the support
cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

We really hope this brings new hope of the long expected bull run. We could see that anytime soon again
fukuroji

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

with every dip i am accumulating my favourite tokens. dcc is one of them. but honestly speaking it all depends on BTC and ETH. which will bleed more. so i have kept some fiat for the final dip.
wosuna

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:15:39 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

On August 20, DCC established a strategic partnership with ZPER, a Korean blockchain project supporting P2P financial services.

Currently, the ZPER Alliance ecosystem includes 17 top-tier P2P financial service providers from Korea, which in total have issued loans of nearly 700 billion KRW.

#DCC will work with ZPER on DApp development, country-specific customization, and business development. We’ll also share technologies and data to create a more inclusive global financial system.
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

We're proud to announce that #BitExpress has launched an #IPFS-based framework contract for personal #data management. From now on, you can create your own IPFS node and store data there. Try BitExpress today: https://fir.im/nvse
royaltea99

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

A new opportunity is coming, let's wear that company's shirt and make this opportunity the best year of the year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: