Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the basis of bitcoin?  (Read 741 times)
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:16:42 AM

Bitcoin is built on the trust of the value community without any basic values and guarantees other than the community.
johncartersr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:29:41 AM

The basis of bitcoin is much more than the sole speculation on its price and if it increases or decreases. First of all, you should make yourself familiar with the blockchain technology and why it was created.The basis of bitcoin why bitcoin price is increasing or sometimes is  decreasing is the number of bitcoin use in every day because if the demand of bitcoin is low definitely the price of bitcoin is also low, because its depends to each other.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

many basic factors that make bitcoin prices up or down. first is the news, this strongly supports bitcoin price up or down. if the news about bitcoin is very good. surely the price will tend to go up and up. and going the other way around. second is the chart. this is second support, when there is no news about bitcoin. the whale will communicate with the candle. and confirm the price up and down. third is whale manipulation. this is when news and charts do not support.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, many basic factors that make bitcoin prices up or down, first is the news, this strongly supports bitcoin price up or down. And adding also my opinion that, Bitcoin is a currency which provides monetary value and investment, The basis of bitcoin is the currency ratio just like other local currencies in the whole world. In addition, Bitcoin is the genesis of another form of money called cryptocurrency, it gives birth to blockchain technology and develop by Satoshi Nakamoto. On the otherhand, Bitcoin is built on the trust of the value community without any basic values and guarantees other than the community.
samoilov

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

The price of bitcoins is mainly controlled by supply and demand just like other things (for instance Gold). However, you see a  lot of volatility as it is a new concept and there is manipulation by big whales as well.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

what is the basis of bitcoin?

Hi guys can you tell me what the bitcoin basics really mean as it rises or decreases?
if so what?
As a novice here at bitcoin I still confused why this system is?

For those who share an opinion are most appreciative.
Bitcoin is an innovative digital token system that fully satisfies the requirements of sound money: durability, transferability, divisibility, scarcity, recognizability and fungibility.Bitcoin is all of those things, and all of it is backed by an enormous distributed network of bitcoin miners and a worldwide network of bitcoin nodes. How much value depends on how much people trust bitcoin and how widely used it is, and because that is not knowable at this point, bitcoin is very volatile in relation to other currencies.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that easy to payment transaction. Bitcoin is also use in trade. The value of bitcoin is gold. People can also earn from bitcoin.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

This is the oldest currency and popular also.It has many qualities that attract everyone.Btc demand is widespread because it's price isn't stable, volatile.The basis foundation of Btc is to work on the internet and demand is more than the other coins.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Basic Definition of Bitcoin for Beginners Understanding Bitcoin, is the first virtual currency developed in 2009, by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

Bitcoin is a payment system in its core but it is based on a whole new concept called Blockchain which takes benefit of the decentralization. So each and every user is the owner of the network and there is no centralized authority to control it. However, the price of each Bitcoin is based on the demand and supply in the market (Refer law of demand and supply) and there are several factors which affect the price. I would recommend you to spend as much as time in reading posts on this forum. Start with beginners and help section where you will get answers to most of your queries.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

the people here have answered all your questions.
but I suggest only understand with Bitcoin and better understand with Bitcoin price movements and that is enough to help you in investing
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

Hi guys can you tell me what the bitcoin basics really mean as it rises or decreases?
if so what?

bitcoin is a cryptocurrency whose movements can never be predicted with confidence and confidence in bitcoin and ups and downs of prices depending on demand and sales it seems to me if it is wrong I apologize in advance
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

the people here have answered all your questions.
but I suggest only understand with Bitcoin and better understand with Bitcoin price movements and that is enough to help you in investing

Bitcoin is not all about of price, but bitcoin is a future technology in the world
Company and anything field is started to use the blockchain technology. bitcoin is based on blockchain technology.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

Well the basics you need to learn is that, if you really want to get rid of crypto world especially bitcoin, you really need to invest your time and money, and worst of all, crypto world is a battle of risk. If you aren't able to wait and you are not ready to have a loss, well you do not belong here. You're on the right place to reasearch about what you want to learn. Just read, encode and decode.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

If my knowledge bitcoin including a coin that has good prospects in the future because of the difficult transactions to commit fraud make a country can be interested to apply it as a blockchain system later.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

if so what?

high speed. The transaction is instant and the confirmation time is usually completed within 10 minutes.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

If technically, the bitcoin is based on the code, it can also be considered that the base of bitcoin is composed of the power of computing, which is made up of a large number of network operations. From the point of view of the market, bitcoin's foundation is the community, which is supported by the investors of the community.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

Some good reasons why you use bitcoin.

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
4. There are no charge backs.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, but it is not perfect at all:

1.It is slow, 3 trans per sec
2.Cheap fees if you transfer big sums, but it is not suited for small sum transactions (too expensive)

emili1020

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

Bitcoin was fabricated by Associate in Nursing unknown person or cluster of individuals beneath the name Satoshi Nakamoto and discharged as ASCII text file software system in 2009. Bitcoins area unit created as a gift for a method referred to as mining. they'll be changed for different currencies, products, and services.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

To increase or decrease the bitcoin based on the price or market selling from bitcoin itself.
if many investors and bitcoin prices in the world is stable then in the market could be up.
besides the driving factors such as negative news ban on the use of bitcoin in a country also influential in the ups and downs of prices because it reduces investors.
but for me if I'm sure with this bitcoin investment, I'll get what I want.
so for beginners do not be afraid of failing to keep trying and keep learning
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:48:31 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 07:37:48 PM by Victorycoin

Bitcoin is always increasing and decreasing, and all can benefit from both the down and up side, and that's the basis I feel from the users and the influence of good and bad news.
Too sensitive with bad news, *8
Bitcoin is too dangerous for beginners.
I began to see a lot of people who were prestigious with this situation, and started to panic.
this will worsen the market.
a difficult situation to endure.
I was going to think you would know better than spreading falsehood and scaring newbies at the end of the day. Bitcoin is not anything dangerous, rather delving into it as with any other sphere without good understanding of what it's all about and what to expect, is what defines dangerous. Can you also say a car is dangerous or is it the driving without experience and licence?

As for OP main concern, Bitcoin is the first approach to sanitize our comatose monetary system by bringing safety, trust and cost less to play. Those are exquisite qualities people have been looking for over the years and the recognition that Bitcoin is an answer is the reason the demand for Bitcoin will continue to soar and recover after every attempts to clip its wings or to take the wind out of its sails.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: