Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:00:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the basis of bitcoin?  (Read 741 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

I think bitcoin base is a digital currency trying to provide a solution for the community because I see the future seems to be not too use of paper money anymore, I see today has started to develop digital currency.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

I think the bitcoin base is the internet. Bitcoin is the digital currency it operates around the world. So the internet is very important for bitcoin.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

I think bitcoin base is a digital currency trying to provide a solution for the community because I see the future seems to be not too use of paper money anymore, I see today has started to develop digital currency.
The background of the development of financial technology is the existence of problems related to payment and investment systems that occur today. Thus a decentralized fintech is born, can be used as a means of payment (though not maximized now), commodities for trading, and as an investment tool.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

Kindly clarify if what you really need to know. If you want to know why does Bitcoin have value and how the value was determined, then this is my response.

There are 3 important factors affecting Bitcoin's value.
1. Scarcity
2. Utility
3. Supply and Demand

1. Scarcity
Bitcoin is like gold which has limited supply. That is the reason why it is scarce.

2. Utility
Bitcoin nowadays is well-known and is used as an alternative mode of payment. It is also used in trading and investment. Profits can easily generate through Bitcoin so many have gained its benefits.

3. Supply and Demand
The volatility of Bitcoin is one of its characteristics. The Scarcity, as well as Utility, affects the Supply and Demand of Bitcoin on the market. That is the reason why price change of Bitcoin was so often and can change over time.
bcoin01

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

Blockchain. Crypto money is very valuable on this. It is very important that the system is both reliable and fast.
Thanks to cheap transfers, people prefer this system. Many projects are now blockchain-based.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

Been the first Cryprocurrency acceptable for the exchange of goods and services, it's just a matter of time before it stabilises. As the awareness grows, the value if Bitcoin grows.

what is the basis of bitcoin?

Hi guys can you tell me what the bitcoin basics really mean as it rises or decreases?
if so what?
As a novice here at bitcoin I still confused why this system is?

For those who share an opinion are most appreciative.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

The most important basis of Bitcoin is its technology, blockchain technology.  It is very convenient to transfer any sums to any point in the world and pay small commissions.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

Unlike Fiat money units, virtual digital assets have no material embodiment. That is why they exist and develop only within a virtual network. Bitcoin is an open electronic payment resource with which you can make financial transactions with the same currency.Unlike fiduciary title signs, the issue of which is controlled by the government regulator of a particular country, the issue of Bitcoin is made absolutely different rules. I think I told you how bitcoin is the basis!
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

Bitcoin is not meant to behave like our fiat. It is meant to decrease and increase so do not worry about it just be ready to experience that. Our normal fiat loose value as the days goes by but bitcoin is meant to gain value as the day goes by.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Do you mean the fundamental value? It's value lies within its ability to skip the middleman. There was no such thing in banking since forever. You always had to trust someone to do the math, to move the money from place to place, and you never knew who fucked up. Now you know. The only person that can do it is you.
YED

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

Small wonder that Bitcoin emerged in 2008 just after Occupy Wall Street accused big banks of misusing borrowers’ money, duping clients, rigging the system, and charging boggling fees. Bitcoin pioneers wanted to put the seller in charge, eliminate the middleman, cancel interest fees, and make transactions transparent, to hack corruption and cut fees. They created a decentralized system, where you could control your funds and know what was going on.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

Some of the problems or events that occur in the world seem to be an influence on bitcoin prices. Then the unbalanced demand and sales can also have an effect.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

Hi guys can you tell me what the bitcoin basics really mean as it rises or decreases?
if so what?

bitcoin is a very easy-to-use digital currency base for existing payment methods because safer, safer bitcoins are more convenient at cheaper and faster than using regular currency. not only that bitcoin also can provide benefits for those of you who understand how to trade properly and correctly.
paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

it is better to watch the training videos in YouTube, a good version of the profile of iTuber, well, or someone else. There you will learn everything you need to know!
teddyppap

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Bitcoin a global phenomena which is a a digital currency is a system used to send and recieve money via the internet to any any destination of the world that has access to the internet. it does not require a third party.

Bitcoin in the future will occupy the highest position in all digital coins, with a huge platform and rich diversity bitcoin to become a co-investor of many investors, bitcoin is the place to send and receive money. fast and convenient to satisfy many investors,

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a worldwide payment system. it is a decentralised digital currency which makes regulation impossible as it gives you absolute control. it is a system without a central bank or single administrator. the peer to peer network and transaction is one that can be done directly between users without an intermediary. the transaction will just be verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a ledger called the blockchain
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

There are many basics of bitcoin for which it is being used like a craze and the major one are like, using the bitcoin because the transactions are fast and instantaneous and also the time taken for confirmation of the block or a transactions takes only a few minutes. Second major point is that there is no charges for transferring any big amount either by the banks or any other third party and there is also no need to pay tax unless you show it in your taxation or in your bank account.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

Bitcoin is a first cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is based on the concept of decentralization, implying that it works without any central authority or an administrator. It works with a help of a technology known as blockchain. Blockchain is a decentralized public ledger that records the transactions. Bitcoin has many advantages like anonymity, fast speed, international payments, etc. The basis of its movement is merely change in demand and supply as it moves with free control of the market. 
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

Bitcoin is a new Innovation of the world in the form of digital currency.
Can be used as domestic and foreign payment transactions.
Can also receive and send money in small or large quantities with a very fast time without involving other parties.

If you want to know when the price of Bitcoin rises and falls, consider the response of the Bitcoin Cryptocurrency market.
Or read on, find out about Bitcoin in the Forums. So you can have a better understanding of Bitcoin
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

if so what?

Bitcoin is the new improve marketing. A digitalized currencies. It can be use as a payment transactions etc. Do a research or go to forum to find out more about btc rises or decreases. Better to do a research first about the history and how bitcoin works before you invest. So that, you can help your self.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: