Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 [1087] 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 1444 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 522885 times)
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2022, 09:43:20 PM

Yes, all of them were base rewards of 50 but the special thing is that most of them were in RP.
So the reason I said I am lucky is because I value Satoshis and RP more than lottery tickets.
Out of 33, 10 spins got me 50 sats each, 11 spins got me lottery tickets and 12 spins got me 1500 RP.
There was one spin which got me 500 RP  Grin

Not a bad result at all. The 1/3 ratio between sats/RP/lottery tickets always seem to be valid but it always fun to get some RP especially if you hit a reward higher than the minimum. It would be nice if the maximum reward would not be limited to 50 but I guesd that this is the number that is sustainable for freebitco.in.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2022, 11:14:39 PM

TheQuin: are we going to have any other betting possibilities this week? Or only crypto and cricket?
There is not sports now in action now, what would you offer? Wimbledon begins this week, but early rounds probably won't get much interest. What else? MLB maybe?

Why can't the reward be more than 50 sat?
Because it can't, they set up rewards in that way that it can't exceed 50 Satoshi. Despite that BTC is dropping for a while, even below $20k, rewards remains to be 50 Satoshi.

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 02:02:06 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2022, 02:12:13 AM by TheQuin

--------
There's nothing you can do other than wait until they manually review your withdrawal.
According to the post made by theQuin on their other thread, there's an automated system flagging withdrawals for manual review, and that's done to protect users from hacking and prevent them from abusing the website.
If you haven't done anything against their terms of service, there's nothing to worry about.

It's exactly that. Only a very few withdrawals are flagged by our anti-fraud systems to be manually reviewed. It's not something we really wanted to do but in the end is was the only way we could reduce multi-accounting abuse.

Edit: You PM'd me your user ID so I can tell that your account was flagged for using a bot for free plays rather than multi-accounting. When I approved the payment that flag was reset. If you use the bot again then you will get flagged again and your next payment will also need to be reviewed.

TheQuin: are we going to have any other betting possibilities this week? Or only crypto and cricket?
There is not sports now in action now, what would you offer? Wimbledon begins this week, but early rounds probably won't get much interest. What else? MLB maybe?

There's not much happening this week but we will soon have bets for F1 British GP, Wimbledon, Rugby internationals starting in July and a couple more cricket test tours. We tried MLB a couple of years ago and there doesn't seem to be much interest in regular-season games. I think that is a by-product of there being too many games for anyone other than a diehard fan to care about individual matches.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
goldorcrypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:43:09 AM

--------
There's nothing you can do other than wait until they manually review your withdrawal.
According to the post made by theQuin on their other thread, there's an automated system flagging withdrawals for manual review, and that's done to protect users from hacking and prevent them from abusing the website.
If you haven't done anything against their terms of service, there's nothing to worry about.

https://i.imgur.com/5xli1yj.jpg

It's exactly that. Only a very few withdrawals are flagged by our anti-fraud systems to be manually reviewed. It's not something we really wanted to do but in the end is was the only way we could reduce multi-accounting abuse.

Edit: You PM'd me your user ID so I can tell that your account was flagged for using a bot for free plays rather than multi-accounting. When I approved the payment that flag was reset. If you use the bot again then you will get flagged again and your next payment will also need to be reviewed.

There's not much happening this week but we will soon have bets for F1 British GP, Wimbledon, Rugby internationals starting in July and a couple more cricket test tours. We tried MLB a couple of years ago and there doesn't seem to be much interest in regular-season games. I think that is a by-product of there being too many games for anyone other than a diehard fan to care about individual matches.

I'm not using a bot or trying to circumvent the betting system at all.. I have 1 acct and get my free roll every hour.  I've deposited and withdrew and never had issues until now

goldorcrypto

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:51:33 AM

--------

https://i.imgur.com/5xli1yj.jpg

Got my withdrawal.. Phew thanks for your response @TheQuin

So I think i know what triggered it.. It's not a betting bot more of a page refresher.. It just reloads my browser every hour to get my free roll.. It's a popular plugin in both Chrome and Firefox stores.. No different than like adblock or other macro's that use my browser .. Is this illegal?? If so why are they prominently on the chrome extension stores??

It would be abuse if I had bot hit your server constantly from different accounts .. but a macro to refresh my SINGLE acct to get my bitcoins rolls seems fair game.. No different than using the alarm feature to Notify myself ever hour to hit the Free spin button??

If you consider that a "bot" isnt auto-roll a bot too??
goldorcrypto

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:57:37 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2022, 03:28:08 AM by goldorcrypto

Freebitcoin Auto-roll ... is the name of it... Should I report this to Chrome/Firefox???

If you are worried about people using that than why not make captcha req for everyone..

I dont see how you will prevent people from using a Windows macro or whatever from getting their hourly free spin.. Again 1 account.. not multiple accounts on different browsers /IP's trying to steal coins from you guys..

If this isnt allowed let me know and I'll uninstall asap but you should lets the thousands of others who use that know what you define a bot as..
Free rolls really dont do much anyways.. My winnings come when I deposit and play multiply more..

Thanks for processing my withdrawal.. makes me trust you guys more and want to bet and deposit more!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 04:36:32 AM

So I think i know what triggered it.. It's not a betting bot more of a page refresher.. It just reloads my browser every hour to get my free roll.. It's a popular plugin in both Chrome and Firefox stores.. No different than like adblock or other macro's that use my browser .. Is this illegal?? If so why are they prominently on the chrome extension stores??

It would be abuse if I had bot hit your server constantly from different accounts .. but a macro to refresh my SINGLE acct to get my bitcoins rolls seems fair game.. No different than using the alarm feature to Notify myself ever hour to hit the Free spin button??

I know what triggered it because the bot or script you are using to abuse free plays has a distinct digital signature. Many other people are using the same cheat. Whatever it is you are welcome to use it for Hi-Lo game but not free plays.

goldorcrypto

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 04:41:09 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2022, 04:52:09 AM by goldorcrypto

I know what triggered it because the bot or script you are using to abuse free plays has a distinct digital signature. Many other people are using the same cheat.

So we cant use this?? why do thousands of people have it installed?? It's literally in chrome and firefox extension store..

How is it abuse when I'm only using my own account and getting the free bitcoin spins that belong to me? Whats the difference of me waking up every hour and hitting Free roll? In fact you have a timer that reminds people of this..

Bot abuse to me is a automated abuse  (eg sending/flooding your server with POST/GET requests) or like using multiple accounts to place bets from multiple accounts/ ip addresses.. This chrome/firefox plguin is  a macro to get the rolls that belong to me. If this is frowned upon then why do you not use a captcha? 

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 04:49:43 AM

So we cant use this?? why do thousands of people have it installed?? It's literally in chrome and firefox extension store..

You can't use it for free plays. I have already banned thousands of those people that do.

How is it abuse when I'm only using my own account and getting the free bitcoin spins that belong to me?

Our business model offers you the opportunity to have free plays. We do that because it encourages people to come back to the site regularly where we can market our gambling services to them. Automating those free rolls is taking the free gift from us and giving nothing in return. That's plain and simple theft.

goldorcrypto

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 05:02:01 AM

You can't use it for free plays. I have already banned thousands of those people that do.

How is it abuse when I'm only using my own account and getting the free bitcoin spins that belong to me?

Our business model offers you the opportunity to have free plays. We do that because it encourages people to come back to the site regularly where we can market our gambling services to them. Automating those free rolls is taking the free gift from us and giving nothing in return. That's plain and simple theft.

Theft to me would be somone using multiple accounts. .. Refreshing a webpage to get rolls that belong to that person ESPECIALLY when you have a timer to remind the person when they can spin next is not. In fact you could even say if I use my reward points to get Free rolls that if not redeemed you cant use could be unfair on on your part right?  How come I can get Wheel of fortune spins and play them all at once but not use my past hourly free spins that i essentially pay for by redeeming my points/depositing $$ to get more points?

But ok I wont use this anymore... didnt know a browser plugin APPROVED on firefox and chrome store was an issue.. Literally if I dont deposit anything the system doesnt give me really anything substantial ...

Please unban my account so I can help make you richer! and occasionally get lucky Smiley No more free vacuums/hourly rupees for me :/
goldorcrypto

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 05:13:16 AM

Let me know when im unbanned so I can deposit more.. hoping withdrawals will be faster now that i uninstalled that thing.. Should i report that plugin? really confusing cause I thought that it might of been one of your Plugins.. literally its brannded Freebitcoin auto roller with thousands of installs and no one has reported it??
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 05:17:22 AM

Theft to me would be somone using multiple accounts. ..

Then you didn't understand my explanation.

Refreshing a webpage to get rolls that belong to that person ESPECIALLY when you have a timer to remind the person when they can spin next is not. In fact you could even say if I use my reward points to get Free rolls that if not redeemed you cant use could be unfair on on your part right?  How come I can get Wheel of fortune spins and play them all at once but not use my past hourly free spins that i essentially pay for by redeeming my points/depositing $$ to get more points?

I just told you. The gift of a free play is conditional on you physically coming back to the site to do it in person so we can interact with you. Whether you steal that gift in one account or many doesn't change that principle. That's why using bots is prohibited in rule 1 of our terms of service.

But ok I wont use this anymore... didnt know a browser plugin APPROVED on firefox and chrome store was an issue.. Literally if I dont deposit anything the system doesnt give me really anything substantial ...

Please unban my account so I can help make you richer! and occasionally get lucky Smiley No more free vacuums/hourly rupees for me :/

I didn't ban your account. I gave you fair warning to stop doing it.

Let me know when im unbanned so I can deposit more.. hoping withdrawals will be faster now that i uninstalled that thing.. Should i report that plugin? really confusing cause I thought that it might of been one of your Plugins.. literally its brannded Freebitcoin auto roller with thousands of installs and no one has reported it??

You could report it for violating the stores terms of service. For being unauthorized by the website owner (us) and also for gambling. It won't make any difference because they'll just open another account and do it again. Lot's of those unofficial apps are also malicious so after you delete it you might think about changing all your passwords.

goldorcrypto

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 05:25:43 AM

Theft to me would be somone using multiple accounts. ..

Then you didn't understand my explanation.

Refreshing a webpage to get rolls that belong to that person ESPECIALLY when you have a timer to remind the person when they can spin next is not. In fact you could even say if I use my reward points to get Free rolls that if not redeemed you cant use could be unfair on on your part right?  How come I can get Wheel of fortune spins and play them all at once but not use my past hourly free spins that i essentially pay for by redeeming my points/depositing $$ to get more points?

I just told you. The gift of a free play is conditional on you physically coming back to the site to do it in person so we can interact with you. Whether you steal that gift in one account or many doesn't change that principle. That's why using bots is prohibited in rule 1 of our terms of service.

I didn't ban your account. I gave you fair warning to stop doing it.

I guess something that refreshes a page to get free spins that belong to me is not a "bot" .. What makes no sense is you have automated betting  auto-roll that you guys have implemented so the site self has a bot right??

But ok I understand your policy now. Should I report that plugin to chrome/firefox so it doesnt confuse others who dont know if its scam or a legit tool/utility from freebitco in to get there spins?? Why are there thousands of people with that installed you guys havent tried reporting it yet?? Sure seemed like it was branded with your company info and people im sure are super confused if it was a free tool or not..

Ok will my withdrawls be instant or 15 min since i removed that plugin/page refresher??

I appreciate your customer support and its great to know your site / support and withdrawls are legit..
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 07:27:03 AM
Merited by skarais (1)

I guess something that refreshes a page to get free spins that belong to me is not a "bot" .. What makes no sense is you have automated betting  auto-roll that you guys have implemented so the site self has a bot right??

It isn't just refreshing the page. Our webpage does that for you anyway unless you turn it off while playing multiply. it is automating the roll. Automating hi-lo is different because it isn't a free gift.
Again, if YOU are not there to make the free spin you are stealing from us. I don't know how I could make that any clearer.

But ok I understand your policy now. Should I report that plugin to chrome/firefox so it doesnt confuse others who dont know if its scam or a legit tool/utility from freebitco in to get there spins?? Why are there thousands of people with that installed you guys havent tried reporting it yet?? Sure seemed like it was branded with your company info and people im sure are super confused if it was a free tool or not..

I already answered that as well. When they are reported and removed they just upload them again. It's a battle you can't win so there is no point in wasting time on it.

Ok will my withdrawls be instant or 15 min since i removed that plugin/page refresher??

I appreciate your customer support and its great to know your site / support and withdrawls are legit..

If you continued to use the plugin for free plays after I approved your last withdrawal your account is probably already flagged as abusive again so I'll have to review your next withdrawal as well.

PawGo
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 07:45:37 AM

How do you feel? If you know that you must do some kind of effort to have a gain, if you want to have the same gain without any effort, is it fair, or something is not ok?
In case of bets, you give something (your bet) and you receive something (winning). In case of free rolls, you spend your time to open the page and click the button; and  you receive the prize (some sats).
Now, would it be possible to make bets without any budget? That's what you want to do - harvest free rolls using bot. And yes, it is clearly against the rules.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 09:27:21 AM

~
I agree, you are betting on something unexpected to happen, but there are usually like at least 5 cars ahead of him at the very least, sometimes even more, so when you wager on Charles, you are saying there is a chance Max could go out and Charles can stay, or when you wager on perez you said max could go out and Charles may have a bad day, even on Russel you say Ferrari and red bull could have bad days, but when you are betting on Hamilton, it is not 1 or 2, it is literally 5 other cars that needs to have a bad day, which is quite unlikely.

By the logic of "it had higher odds, so unexpected could happen" I could wager on Latifi, and say "something unexpected could happen" but I don't, I know it is not that radically bad, but it is still quite bad for Hamilton this year.

That's true. In sports betting, unlike in dice, if the outcome odds are too high, you are guaranteed to lose. And that's why I didn't bet on Nicholas Latifi(318.60) or Lance Stroll(with even higher odds, 387.11). I just didn't think the win of Lewis Hamilton was so unlikely.

What about BITCOIN PRICE - JUNE, guys? Any bets made by you? It is kind of sad that today the outcome odds for "$10,001 - $15,000" are only 17.73. I remember when BTC was between $60k and $70k the odds for that range were around the same as for "More than $1,000,000"! Smiley

Let's hope, things are going to improve soon. I bet on the "$30,001 - $32,500" range with some nice odds, 9.43. But we still have more than 2 days, so, that can change.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
freebitco.in PR
Copper Member

Activity: 1446
Merit: 21

freebitco.in Official PR Account

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 10:05:42 AM

Crypto Price Betting - June

Predict the Bitcoin and Ethereum Price close for the month of June at FreeBitco.in and win BTC if you're right! Betting expires on 23rd June, 2022.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 11:54:25 AM

Seems to be a lucky day for me. Had some 33 WoF spins and spinned it all. Voila, got some nice 1500 RP which was most needed.
Need to collect these RP while the returns are high. Still half way left for the 100k RP.
]https://i.imgur.com/HA5eWet.png
Well, considering that you made 33 spins, what isn't small number, I think that your winnings isn't something special. I'm lazy to count, but I think you mostly got 50 Sat worth prizes, not even 500. I don't really like that when Bitcoin goes up, WoF rewards goes down to. But when Bitcoin hits it's lowest level in recent year, rewards can't exceed 50 Satoshi.
You should not "expect" big wins, there is no point in that, you should just gamble with 50 sat and 50 reward points in mind for all of your bets, if something outside of that happens then it is great but that should be the exception, generally you should get the most common rewards instead.

I am not expecting a rolex just because I do hundreds of spins every month, I mean even if I reach to thousands eventually which I will if we calculate the totals, then it is still a thing that I am not expecting it to happen. I can wager 1 million times, and I will expect 1 million rewards of 50 sat/rp, not a rolex. Hence this isn't exceptional, but expected result.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 12:17:04 PM

Seems to be a lucky day for me. Had some 33 WoF spins and spinned it all. Voila, got some nice 1500 RP which was most needed.
Need to collect these RP while the returns are high. Still half way left for the 100k RP.
]https://i.imgur.com/HA5eWet.png
Well, considering that you made 33 spins, what isn't small number, I think that your winnings isn't something special. I'm lazy to count, but I think you mostly got 50 Sat worth prizes, not even 500. I don't really like that when Bitcoin goes up, WoF rewards goes down to. But when Bitcoin hits it's lowest level in recent year, rewards can't exceed 50 Satoshi.
You should not "expect" big wins, there is no point in that, you should just gamble with 50 sat and 50 reward points in mind for all of your bets, if something outside of that happens then it is great but that should be the exception, generally you should get the most common rewards instead.

I am not expecting a rolex just because I do hundreds of spins every month, I mean even if I reach to thousands eventually which I will if we calculate the totals, then it is still a thing that I am not expecting it to happen. I can wager 1 million times, and I will expect 1 million rewards of 50 sat/rp, not a rolex. Hence this isn't exceptional, but expected result.

No one should expect a Rolex,you have everything explained in the page of prizes,the number needed to roll and the chances in percent for that prize to happen.We all know that no one yet has won the Iphone 12 Pro Max let alone the Rolex so we should expect as you say the lowest prizes for a spin,if we hit something bigger then good for us,otherwise we will always be disappointed with the prizes we receive from the WoF spins daily.

That is the limit of prizes in the WoF spins,you can't have more than 50 Satoshi as a maximum base prize which I think it is fair.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 12:42:02 PM

Crypto Price Betting - June

Predict the Bitcoin and Ethereum Price close for the month of June at FreeBitco.in and win BTC if you're right! Betting expires on 23rd June, 2022.

Is anybody placing some bets on the BTC price or ETH price? I just checked the odds and while the volatility is still very high, I am quite tempted to place a (small) bet as the odds don't seem to bad.
For the range between 15,001$ and 20,000$ the odd is 3.35 and for the range 20,001$ to 25,000$ the odd is 2.15.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 [1087] 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 1444 »
  Print  

Jump to: