Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [[A review on Binance]]  (Read 122 times)
Owen7021990 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:33 AM

Binance is an cryptocurrency trading platform like Bittrex or Poloniex. Binance is a new platform launched in July 2017 in Shanghai. It was developed by a team from China and run by Changpeng Zhao (CEO).  Lips sealed

Eight months since its official launch, Binance and its potential have yet been acknowledge by investors. As observed, the volume of transactions in Binance is enormous. The number in December 2017 only has “wind-up” from $500 million per day to several billion dollars, which surpass it opponent Bittrex. The trader mostly came from USA, China, and Japan. Ever since the CMT from CyberMiles listed in Binance, Binance is considered to be the 1st choice of those who seek low-cost Coin Exchange platform.

Talking about the Binance’s advantages, a modern interface, easy to use, and “almost-free” transaction fees are definitely a “win-point” to investors. Overall, Binance platform has great potential and has already beaten two of its junior - Bittrex and Poloniex -  in transaction volume

“Almost-free” transaction fees?  Huh
Binance trading fees are listed as follows:
Default transaction fee: 0.1% (Bittrex and Poloniex fees are 0.25%)
Special transaction fee: 0.05% (applied when using BNB coin to pay fees)

Whenever investors visit  Binance, A dancing flowing chart is there to welcome. Its unique interface sure attracted, still, its job is to help you keep track of what going on in Binance.
If you are interested and want to join Binance, all you need is a verified account. Binance also offers to raise withdrawal limit once your account and identity verified.

A detailed guide of Binance will be posted in my next article. So stay tuned!
Rydereee12

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

The binance floor is the big floor in the world. However, many points are not satisfied
Owen7021990 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:21:15 AM

The binance floor is the big floor in the world. However, many points are not satisfied
Binance gives users a good experience. I think it is the best floor in the world at this time
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

binance  is good a platform
duongit

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

I use Binance for a half year and i think it's a good platform.Fee in Biance is cheaper than Bittrex and Binance app is very good
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Binance is an cryptocurrency trading platform like Bittrex or Poloniex. Binance is a new platform launched in July 2017 in Shanghai. It was developed by a team from China and run by Changpeng Zhao (CEO).  Lips sealed

Eight months since its official launch, Binance and its potential have yet been acknowledge by investors. As observed, the volume of transactions in Binance is enormous. The number in December 2017 only has “wind-up” from $500 million per day to several billion dollars, which surpass it opponent Bittrex. The trader mostly came from USA, China, and Japan. Ever since the CMT from CyberMiles listed in Binance, Binance is considered to be the 1st choice of those who seek low-cost Coin Exchange platform.

Talking about the Binance’s advantages, a modern interface, easy to use, and “almost-free” transaction fees are definitely a “win-point” to investors. Overall, Binance platform has great potential and has already beaten two of its junior - Bittrex and Poloniex -  in transaction volume

“Almost-free” transaction fees?  Huh
Binance trading fees are listed as follows:
Default transaction fee: 0.1% (Bittrex and Poloniex fees are 0.25%)
Special transaction fee: 0.05% (applied when using BNB coin to pay fees)

Whenever investors visit  Binance, A dancing flowing chart is there to welcome. Its unique interface sure attracted, still, its job is to help you keep track of what going on in Binance.
If you are interested and want to join Binance, all you need is a verified account. Binance also offers to raise withdrawal limit once your account and identity verified.

A detailed guide of Binance will be posted in my next article. So stay tuned!

Yes, I am trading in Binance since it started. Before, I used to trade always in Bittrex but now Im more in Binance. I like their platform, lesser laggs, more coins to trade... its convenient and so easy to use. You can also logged in your cellphones and  it gives more convenienience while waiting for your trades. You can trade or follow-up your tradings/coins even in your bed and not always infront of your computers.
Binance became the favorites of Traders now.   
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

A review on Binance!

For me Binance is Good and Great Market volume But one thing I dont like *Binance is if you trade a particular token or Coin not all are sold some of the Token Fraction such as (ex. 0.03 is not included even if you include it in sell option) its just going to waste and became a leftover everytime you doing  trading in different tokens or Coins. Unlike Bittrex Ones you Sell it All there will be no leftover or Any Token or Coin Fraction will be left. thats my review but all in all its good.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

Binance is one of the best exchange right now trusted huge volume and growing team and we can expect by 2020 binance to be world number 1 trading platform in terms of number of users
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: