Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NUTS ~ QR Scanner Game Mining on Blockchain  (Read 466 times)
scanfornuts.com (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:34:20 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:33:57 AM by scanfornuts.com

NUTS
SCAN QR, GET CRYPTO!
Social Interaction Based Cryptocurrency
Website / Facebook / Telegram / Instagram / Twitter / Steemit / Reddit / Bounty Program

Cryptocurrencies have traditionally been restricted to a niche group of tech savvy enthusiasts and investors due to the inherent difficulties in both acquiring and using cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are acquired via 1 of 2 methods, mining and trading on cryptocurrency exchanges; In the case of the former, would be miners using powerful computers to verify transactions on the blockchain and are rewarded for their efforts, time and electrical costs incurred in the form of cryptocurrencies.

It's purpose is to close the gap between tech-savvy and non-tech savvy users by integrating the whole blockchain and mining process seamlessly into one app making it easier for the masses to adopt. It also aims to build a community where users are able to use our SORA network to launch their own projects be it crypto or the goods & services trade.

What is NUTS token?
NUTS token is a people-centric and social-interaction focused platform that aims to drive mass adoption of cryptocurrencies by the general public at large by lowering the technical barriers to acquiring cryptocurrencies and leveraging the network effects of the social interactions that each individual has daily. NUTS is built as a ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. The app functions both as a miner and the wallet as well.

Uses of NUTS token:
1. Accessibility for consumers - Users can scan off each other, play games in-app and earn NUTS to exchange for goods and services advertised on our platform
2. Advertising for retailers - Retailers are able to drive organic foot traffic to their venue just by displaying a QR code that incentivises token holders
3. Acquisition for businesses - Businesses can kick start their projects by disseminating their tokens via the NUTS blockchain, to existing users on SORA network.

Mechanics:
In as simple as 3 steps, you'd be on your way to earning some NUTS.
    Step 1: Download the app
    Step 2: Scan QR
    Step 3: Get crypto!

Upon scanning of the QR code, you will be taken to a mini-game whereby you will have to guide the squirrel, SORA, into catching the nut. Before starting the game, a list of possible nuts value will be on display. Once the nut has been caught, the amount listed in the nut will be transferred into your wallet.

Future app development:
Here's a sneak peak of future development of the app:
   1. customizing of squirrel
   2. more mini-games
   3. location based bonuses
   4. user marketplace

So, you can be a part of this new phenomenon by simply clicking in the registration link below and spreading the word about us!
Stay tuned for more exciting features!

Preview:
https://imgur.com/a/s15CH

https://vimeo.com/262790076

Click here to register your interest now and receive your exclusive bag of nuts!

entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

so, what will we use this crypto for? aside from having it

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:11:00 AM

interesting, hope your app could be listed in google play so we could download it without risk
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

so, what will we use this crypto for? aside from having it

There will be mainly be 2 phases for this crypto.

1st phase: it is to be used as a form of currency - mainly in our participating merchants
2nd phase: once we have built up our network, it will be used as a platform for others to launch their own products / coins
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

Where to find qr code ?
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:12:23 AM

So, it is going to be one more social media under this coin or what? What is this QR scanning will be used for in future?
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:14:47 AM

interesting, hope your app could be listed in google play so we could download it without risk

yes, it will soon be available for download on both android and iOS devices.
Do register here to receive updates on the availability of the app.
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

Where to find qr code ?

the QR code can be found within the app itself.
you will just have to look for a friend who has the app too or you can recommend the app and get started from there.
the ability to search for players with the app will also be included in the app.
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

So, it is going to be one more social media under this coin or what? What is this QR scanning will be used for in future?

it's aim is not to be a social media rather more like a platform for users to scan each other and by doing so get rewarded with NUTS.
the QR scanning is the initial phase of our end goal which is to provide a platform for users to launch their own product / coins
so during the initial phase of launching the NUTS token, users will be able to use it as a form of transaction.
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

interesting ..
what standard is the coin going to be implementing?

hi, we will be using the ERC20 standard for our NUTS token.
do register here to get more updates regarding our project!
Iphifenia

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

I find this project with a great potential. I am very interested and decided to join.
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

I find this project with a great potential. I am very interested and decided to join.

thank you for your support!
we will keep you updated with future developments.  Grin
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

this is obv. aimed at bodybuilders and fitness geeks. huge market.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

I did not quite understand the idea. "When you scan the QR code, you will be taken to a mini-game in which you will have to point the SORA squirrel to catch the nut.To start the game, a list of possible values of the nuts will be displayed .After the nut is caught, the quantity indicated in the nut will be transferred to your wallet. " And before scanning the QR code, I have to make a certain amount and depending on my dexterity or on the algorithm put into the program, I either in positive or in out?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

I did not quite understand the idea. "When you scan the QR code, you will be taken to a mini-game in which you will have to point the SORA squirrel to catch the nut.To start the game, a list of possible values of the nuts will be displayed .After the nut is caught, the quantity indicated in the nut will be transferred to your wallet. " And before scanning the QR code, I have to make a certain amount and depending on my dexterity or on the algorithm put into the program, I either in positive or in out?

Yes, when the mini-game is launched you’ll be taken to the mini-game where you will catch the nuts. End result of the game will always be a positive. It’s just a matter of how much you’ll be getting
I hope this clarifies your question. There will be screenshots coming in soon! Stay tuned!
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

this is obv. aimed at bodybuilders and fitness geeks. huge market.

The good thing about this app we will be launching is that it targets people of all ages.
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

bounty program is now up!
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

Hm, this projects looks awesome.

Thank you for the support!  Cool
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Good news!

We have updated the first page with links to a quick sneak peek of the app.  Wink
More juicy updates coming soon!
scanfornuts.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

We all look forward to the finished product. I wanna to see its capabilities.

yes, even us on our side is pretty excited for this!
Thanks for the support  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: