Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADING EXPERIENCE  (Read 121 times)
RandySandy (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:52:04 AM
Merited by xianbits (1)

I have spent a lot of time learning how to trade, experienced all kinds of mood, ups and downs. Therefore, today I would like to share my valuable experiences and lessons with the beginners or amateur traders.
You are highly recommended to trade with only one currency pair: USDT and altcoin
Just focus on good altcoins (1-5 crypto only), then you will stand more chance of earning profit. BTC should be just equal to other altcoins when it comes to investment. Learn how to identify a good coin and prepare for any unexpected storms.

“Sell on green and Buy on red”. Spend only ⅓ of your money on long-term investment. The ⅔ left should be wisely invested especially when the market fluctuates (for example the upcoming downtrend of this market)
Prepare yourself (mentally and financially) for any unexpected fluctuation during the period of 2019-2021. You are expected to convert your money flow from cash, estate assets to gold and valuable things. Fluctuation might give us the chance of holding diamond at low price (for crypto and stock) as well as getting estate assets at super low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:11:04 AM

I have spent a lot of time learning how to trade, experienced all kinds of mood, ups and downs. Therefore, today I would like to share my valuable experiences and lessons with the beginners or amateur traders.
You are highly recommended to trade with only one currency pair: USDT and altcoin
Just focus on good altcoins (1-5 crypto only), then you will stand more chance of earning profit. BTC should be just equal to other altcoins when it comes to investment. Learn how to identify a good coin and prepare for any unexpected storms.

“Sell on green and Buy on red”. Spend only ⅓ of your money on long-term investment. The ⅔ left should be wisely invested especially when the market fluctuates (for example the upcoming downtrend of this market)
Prepare yourself (mentally and financially) for any unexpected fluctuation during the period of 2019-2021. You are expected to convert your money flow from cash, estate assets to gold and valuable things. Fluctuation might give us the chance of holding diamond at low price (for crypto and stock) as well as getting estate assets at super low price.

I believe trading against USDT is great during this market time where most movements are downtrend. But I can't agree to be doing this on uptrend movements. May I ask you, how long exactly you have been trading? You're advices are mostly good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
djscreem01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

I think we have traveled only 30% in terms of experience formation in this crypto money world that we have entered together with everyone. sea ​​is a world. I have been interested in this for about 8 months and I have only been able to get that much development.  Huh Roll Eyes
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

And it's better not to trade at all ...
While bitcoin does not cost 20 thousand dollars, all other coins will fluctuate in a very narrow price range.

Because people do not have confidence in coins.
One Ether fell from 1500 dollars to 400!

And the price can change at any second. You can lose all the money at all and no rules and strategies will help here.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:30:51 AM

Good information, I like that you share it, it will be very useful for other beginners. Only not everyone can invest in good altcoins in the beginning, the price of which is beyond repair. Only I did not understand you about the share of long-term investments, the rest you translate into cash or participate in companies.

btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:36:27 AM

the crypto money world is very wide. and do not do anything without doing good research. If you invest without some experience, you can not make a profit. so trading experience is very important.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

Trading in bear market is very hard unless you are shorting some of these cryptos.... many people jumped on board last year when everything was going up 20% - 30 % - 50% - 100% and now they have no clue what is going on are still trying to trade but they are only hurting them self... like I said trading in bear market is very very hard.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

Trading in bear market is very hard unless you are shorting some of these cryptos.... many people jumped on board last year when everything was going up 20% - 30 % - 50% - 100% and now they have no clue what is going on are still trying to trade but they are only hurting them self... like I said trading in bear market is very very hard.
I agree with you here. So many people entered the market primarily during December 2017 dreaming about making it big through the crypto world and have succumbed to losses on a major level thanks to the bear market that has been persistent from quite sometime this year and is showing no signs of reversing anytime soon. Some of my friends lost money and blamed bitcoin for their losses, but I encouraged them to HODL their coins which they decided to follow for the moment. People need to understand that this is an extremely volatile crypto market where anything can happen at any time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

I prefer to do my trading in pair with btc. This way I can have a safety net in case the coin that I trade will suddenly go up.
Doing like you say you might decrease your volume of alt over time and even you might miss a bubble. If you would've had your money in btc at least you are riding the btc wave.
And, as a final point, it is obvious that when btc goes up most of the altcoins do the same.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

One thing I consider most in trading is one that will earn me bigger profit is what I go for, for instance if I have dogecoin and there is doge/eth , doge/btc and doge/USD, if the USD will give me more profit i sell at USD and use USD to buy BTC.
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

From my own experience, trading during this times are very risky. The prices of coins you buy could change very quickly ( either up and down). Remember that, in the bull market, everyone is an expert because almost all the coins go up and in the bear market, most persons lose money. Its better to invest and hold your coins for the long term than short term trading
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

I think this experience will be purely personal. Many are able to trade on the rising market, many on the falling. There is nothing special to teach here, we need instincts for such work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: