Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 40Gghash boards based on Bitfury 55nm ASICs  (Read 7068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blackarrow (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 07:21:37 AM

We have started to offer hosting for these boards.

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:02:43 AM

We have managed to get stable 40Ghash on these boards, therefore the 144Ghash offer is now 160Ghash.

Nice work.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 10:31:04 AM

There is a product on your store wich might lead people in error. Product is Prospero X-1, on its page you say, "Availability: In Stock", potential customer is tempted to order, but if you look carefully under the "Add to cart" button, you see " This product will be available on 24/02/2014" ; so clearly, your product aint in stock.
blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 07:02:06 PM

There is a product on your store wich might lead people in error. Product is Prospero X-1, on its page you say, "Availability: In Stock", potential customer is tempted to order, but if you look carefully under the "Add to cart" button, you see " This product will be available on 24/02/2014" ; so clearly, your product aint in stock.

We've encountered this problem before. Until now we did a pretty crude hack to get the store to display Pre-order but this hack won't work as we have products in stock.

We'll try to fix it.

blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 07:03:31 PM

We are happy to announce that with the new Bitfury Controller that we've just finished we've tested 24 boards yielding 960Ghash with just one Raspberry PI.

We think that we can run 32 boards but we have not tested this yet.

blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 07:11:45 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 12:31:51 PM by blackarrow

2.5Thash rig available for immediate dispatch:
2.5Thash rig sold.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:39:21 PM

Ive got something similar to this at my facility, and shes a beautiful thing to see.
bobili

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 08:00:14 PM

What is the price?
Can you offer cloud mining for this?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.B88eprCWX6iXTupNRhkriANzD4osGoyhTy
jeroenn13

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 08:08:38 PM

These product are way overpriced.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
mo_mo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:54:39 AM

overpriced
Bicknellski

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:17:54 AM

... psst...

I think people think they are overpriced.

---------------

Questions for the community:

What ASIC hardware currently is not "overpriced"?
What price is not "overpriced" for these units?
What is the cost of production for these units?
What is a reasonable markup for a fabricator on units?
What is the cost of the chip?
What is the BOM cost?
What is the fabrication cost?
Should their be a "premium" on miners available today versus pre-orders?
Should miners be sold in USD or BTC?

--------------

Maybe a dialogue on these questions might work to inform the community about what the manufacturers can realistically provide versus meeting the realistic expectations of the consumer.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:28:44 AM

A: None

If you're looking to protect the network, buy an ASIC. If you're looking to make money, just buy BTC and hold.

Even the ASICs I bought that I thought would be profitable by using a smart bitcoin mining calculator were unprofitable. And now, none of them look like they will be profitable on smart bitcoin mining calculators.. so it may be even worse than the first round. I think a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money.

I hate to sound like eve, but I am done investing in Bitcoin mining equipment... it is simply a scam.
mo_mo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:37:42 AM

A: None

If you're looking to protect the network, buy an ASIC. If you're looking to make money, just buy BTC and hold.

Even the ASICs I bought that I thought would be profitable by using a smart bitcoin mining calculator were unprofitable. And now, none of them look like they will be profitable on smart bitcoin mining calculators.. so it may be even worse than the first round. I think a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money.

I hate to sound like eve, but I am done investing in Bitcoin mining equipment... it is simply a scam.

I agree, trading Bitcoin is more profitable, the trend is to trade
Bicknellski

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:02:58 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 08:53:46 AM by Bicknellski

I don't think this is a "scam" and I would argue that "scam" is an unfair characterization of BA, KnC and Bitmine and those who are still building miners like BlueFury, RedFury, Marto, Bobsag3 and the guys who fix the Klondike and got them running.

Scam should be applied to BFL, Avalon etc. given what they are currently doing in terms of refunds and what they have done in the past with failure to ship on time. Price gouger would be the appropriate moniker for Asicminer products. Seems to me if the market for miners dries up and we are left with BFL, Avalon and ASICminer when things level out again in terms of difficulty we are going to see those companies fleece the sheep again. I would hope there is a maturing in the market place so that there is some competition in the future and companies like BFL, ASICminer and Avalon just disappear.

I agree that buying BTC or even some Altcoins is the better option but you know you can't just lump everyone in the same pile. Miners will continue to be produced I think even if the "ROI" isn't there as the tech being pushed is more efficient and that maybe of interest to established miners who would like to cut down on costs and position themselves better by replacing ageing units. Also there are still a large number of hobbyists keen on learning about mining, getting new toys even if it doesn't "ROI" will hopefully push some rigs out the door over the next 12 months.  

Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:44:50 AM

I think they will be forced to reduce prices as soon as bfsb releases new cheaper pricing.

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:56:16 AM

I think they will be forced to reduce prices as soon as bfsb releases new cheaper pricing.
BFSB is only a resseler. First of all suplier must lower prices. So far no one can force them to do that...

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:52:02 PM

BFSB is only a resseler. First of all suplier must lower prices. So far no one can force them to do that...

first supplier is bitfury, and he said that the prices of chips for late october are going down.
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:18:17 PM

BFSB price now at 250EURO per hashcard, I expect also back arrow will adjust prices?

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:45:38 PM

first supplier is bitfury, and he said that the prices of chips for late october are going down.
I would not say 15eur per chip is cheap.
blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 11:05:02 AM

Sorry, we run of stock on Bitfury miners.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: