Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?  (Read 1519 times)
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

this seems to be such an universal question in this world don't you think so? Tongue Tongue Tongue yeah as you've stated that bitcoin used to have a giant rise in late 2017, so i likely to think it will happen anytime soon, not on same time pattern as in 2017, but anytime do you get it.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

This is the issue before until now. Eventhough price drops today, I've seen how btc's price pump heavily for the last days. So, we just have to wait for it to be rise up again. Keep calm, as we all know that crypto's game ate like a roller coaster. Let us just see bitcoin as a storecase value. Lol
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

The rise from December 2017 was indeed huge and I think this made people sell in early January so the price dropped. I think now it will recover but it is taking baby steps
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

Yes, I think all of us here wanted to hear the good news in which the price of bitcoin is back to its track. Lets always be positive that anytime soon BTC price will rise and all of us users are happy because this is what we are waiting for. As observed crytpo currency nowadays are decreasing its value, just continue to work and earn because at the end we will be the one will benefit from it. While the price is low continue to earn and when the perfect timing comes that the price is high happy are all of us patiently holding our coins.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 02:56:29 PM by BelieveInBTC

Yes because of many positive news Bitcoin price should start rising again very soon. This correction lasted a really long time but there is no reason to worry about the future of Bitcoin. We had a lot of similar situations in the past and Bitcoin always recovered from them. People are really impatient, invest your money if you want and wait - you won't be disappointed.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

The market is unpredictable and therefore, the rise in price cannot be ascertained, and certainly, should not be based on instinct. I am always of the positive opinion that the currency will rise more than expected someday.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
Yes o really feel it because we all know that it's price is not stable nor going to be permanent I keep believing a d praying for it
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

Just like last year's Bitcoin price, the price unexpectedly pump in price until the last month of 2017. Im comparing the price this year and last year, I feel like any time from now the price would go up. I actually bought good amount of volume from the drop of price that just happened. Hopefully we could expect good price in the next weeks. Who knows, price might double its price.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

I fell it in next couple months or this summer (it's a bad option). Everyone want this crypto spring when all grows.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

I always expect the worse and hope for the best. We have been in a bear market for months now, so I am expecting that there will be some recovery soon. But if it does not come soon, it is still okay for me. More time to buy bitcoin.

I do not feel bad even at today's rate of bitcoin because if I compare the price at this month last year, we are still way up.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

What do you think?
For me I feel the btc will rise soon maybe after the holiday season which is the holy week.Because many holder and investor tried to dump their holdings to take a long vacation.

pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

it will back check the graph of bitcoin price every year so you can predict what will happen. however the whales still investing in the bitcoincash that is the news that makes bitcoin price go down.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year.
Hm, suddenly changed? Why no one is surprised when there is a rapid growth but when correction come, people start to cry and panic?
Relax and HODL
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

It will be like a rollercoaster ride for the bitcoin and there might be more bearish days to come but it will eventually recover. This up and down cycle of bitcoin price is not unusual becuase of its volatile nature tht make it fluctuate rapidly. The absence of positive factors and the dissemination of FUDs continues to bring down the price of the bitcoin with possibility of dragging the price of other cryptocurrencies down. Just hodl and wait for the possible ressurection of prices after the holy week.
Polycarpe

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

What do you think?

I think that it might take about 2 month before we see big price movements towards 15k.

I base that prediction on a simple question:

"What should happen before we see major price movements?"
or with other words
"How should the BTC ecosystem look like before we see major price movements?"

My answer is simple:
Cryptocurrency projects needs to deliver. (past icos)
newbies need to understand and trust the technology.(thru education)
we need more good news about crypto.

and i think it might take minimum 2 month for projects to deliver, newbies understand and good new to come.
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

As Bitcoin has been going up and down for a few months, I'm certain that it will go up again, and then come down again.

I'm watching with interest to see if it breaks out in either the up or down direction.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

From the previous history of bitcoins the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing which means the price at the beginning of the year 2017 was less than $ 1000 USD but at the year ending the price of bitcoins had a huge leap in the crypto market and has reached nearing to $ 20000 USD which is a good sign the price of bitcoins or any other altcoins does not remain constant it keeps on changing, there will hike and a dip in all the financial markets. Now the bitcoin market is down for correction and investors find the right to buy some bitcoins as many great investors of bitcoins have predicted that by this year ending there are chances for the prices to shoot above $ 50000 USD. Most probably by next quarter the prices start to shoot up.

Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

As Bitcoin has been going up and down for a few months, I'm certain that it will go up again, and then come down again.

I'm watching with interest to see if it breaks out in either the up or down direction.
Understanding the anti-inflationary features of bitcoin is essential to understanding its price. If the global market grows more turbulent in the months ahead (which is quite likely), people may start ditching their traditional currencies in favor of bitcoin. This will lead to increased use of bitcoin, and as more people use the currency, demand for it will rise, and prices along with it.  Anytime soon I feel the rise of btc.
xidireti382

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

for the past two months, bitcoin has been falling in price. therefore I expect that soon its growth will begin
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

What do you think?

this decline is not without cause, and I think you are very aware of the factors that make this decline. we have speculated in the past two months. but the fact is, bitcoin still goes down. yes too early for speculation. because whenever there could be a decline again as well as its growth can occur in April. yes let's wait what will happen later.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: