Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?  (Read 1520 times)
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

I am looking at the bigger picture here, i am willing to hold my coins for a couple of years and will see whether the market will have a big rally and surpasses all predictions once more, i am not worried about the present market situation as i am willing to invest whenever there is a good correction.
You are a true man who believes in bitcoin, not that like people who always panic when bitcoin's price fall and they go quick to buy all their bitcoins because they can't afford the loss. Personally, I believe so much in bitcoin, and I have the faith that bitcoin will gain again, his potential and the price will rise soon as possible.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
Of course because I believe that this down will not be forever and bitcoin will rise up again. Yes we think its a little longer but we all know that bitcoin is will rise up the end of the year or next year.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

I'm really on the bright side hoping for another bullish day of bitcoin. Even it take us so long but still keep on waiting and I never loose my positive outlook for these. The hands of some big whales could be a big help to bring back bitcoin price, and I know they won't let this great investment into nothing.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

Bitcoin price might be shaky at the moment but I know it won't take too long because I believed there's no road to Forever. Perhaps we will anticipate to have an unexpected change in the middle or 3rd quarter of this year. I may not have proof to show but I have that strong feeling. Let's be strong and faithful that positive results may happen in the future.
Nazmul012

Activity: 799
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 05:51:24 PM by Nazmul012

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 .
And the price suddenly changed this year.
 Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price.
That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year.
It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light.
So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year. What do you think?
Truely Nowadays Bitcoin Face a lot of restriction
 and so continuously going Down which is very disappointing For Cryto Trades and Holders.
Sorrowful for the sudden drop From 20k to 7k and still indicates down Trand
But hope Bitcoin recover Its Price soon

moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
All crypto currency enthusiast had been waiting for bitcoin price rally to make us all happy. Although it's no definite dates when this bear situation ends, we just be patient to wait that moment even if it could be end of this year or next year. There's so much reasons to wait. Keep the faith.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

What do you think?
Truely Nowadays Bitcoin Face a lot of restriction and so continuously going Down which is very disappointing For Cryto Trades and Holders. Sorrowful for the sudden drop From 20k to 7k and still indicates down Trand But hope Bitcoin recover Its Price soon
Yeah, the continuous restrictions are faced by the bitcoin making the price to decline and all these situations are quite frustrating for the holders. But the investors seek it as an opportunity to get it since the price is quite low and buying it right now will enable them to get a huge profit as I suppose bitcoin will be attaining a higher value soon...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

What do you think?
Truely Nowadays Bitcoin Face a lot of restriction and so continuously going Down which is very disappointing For Cryto Trades and Holders. Sorrowful for the sudden drop From 20k to 7k and still indicates down Trand But hope Bitcoin recover Its Price soon
Yeah, the continuous restrictions are faced by the bitcoin making the price to decline and all these situations are quite frustrating for the holders. But the investors seek it as an opportunity to get it since the price is quite low and buying it right now will enable them to get a huge profit as I suppose bitcoin will be attaining a higher value soon...
This month would be the start of the rise again, supposedly but if there are still people who tries to making fake news or making negative thinking which affects some people decision I don't think it'll rise immediately that is why we should set our mindset and be positive always just like other people.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

I am looking at the bigger picture here, i am willing to hold my coins for a couple of years and will see whether the market will have a big rally and surpasses all predictions once more, i am not worried about the present market situation as i am willing to invest whenever there is a good correction.
We've started losing people like you sir, who's believe in the future and long-term Bitcoin investments. Many people only seen what happened on these 3-5 month scale. While Bitcoin has been around since 2009 till now has undergone many periods, has not this kind of thing must have happened before, those who have been through with that, they just need to be calm and believe that all will be fine as soon, that's the important key.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:02:36 AM

What do you think?
I do not think that bitcoin price is expected to go down any more, but very soon it will recover its position and very soon we will see a good increasing in bitcoin price, i am hopeful that the false news about bitcoin are now going to end and now we are going to keep a very positive mentality about bitcoin, therefore it is expected that bitcoin price will very soon recover and we will see a good increase in the price of bitcoin once again.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

Bitcoin had made a very little breather as it goes up for 1.05% change within the last 24 hours. Still, its undetermined whether or not this will be the start of the bull run or it is just a breather for bitcoin for yet another deeper price falldown.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

Well, I did expect that Bitcoin's rates will rise last March same as last year, unfortunately, it didn't. As of this moment, We will be experiencing this type of trend for quite some time. The rise of Bitcoin again is not to be expected, The rates will continue to play at this margin, worst much lower. Not to be pessimistic, though I'm just basing my conclusion on what is happening right now. A lot of things are yet to happen, we were caught off-guard (I was caught off-guard) I didn't expect that it would drop this much. Though, I take advantage of the trend to buy more and smartly play with it.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

The percentage of people who distrust Bitcoin must be bigger now after the last two months.   I thought it would fall further but always it recovers. Because it is not in certain people's interest for it to fail completely.  They need to keep it afloat so they can still make money from people who are losing money.  Would I invest in Bitcoin now.  No I wouldn't.  I've lost faith in it for the time being.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

So far there is no good movement in price, hope but soon it will recover. People are ready to buy bitcoin and ready to invest in it because of the low price. But people already have bitcoin should afraid of prices. If it will not rise again then they had a great loss. But it would never happen again the bitcoin price will come up with tremendous growth.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Help yourselves by thinking positive things about the future price movements of bitcoin, we cannot really say if this month or next will be the start of bitcoin price recovery. If I were to ask what do I feel, I am not expecting for bitcoin to rise this month.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Help yourselves by thinking positive things about the future price movements of bitcoin, we cannot really say if this month or next will be the start of bitcoin price recovery. If I were to ask what do I feel, I am not expecting for bitcoin to rise this month.

Lol. I myself am already numb from all the unpredictability btc has displayed and it's just going to make you crazy if you try to figure out how it's going to move. So try to just do something else and let these troubling times pass lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

I do not feel the awakening in the near future, but if there is a new hardfork appears then I will feel the resurrection of bitcoin. In the near future bitcoin will rise but unlike 2017 which has a high demand, it will only be at a slightly lower value than the past.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

I do not feel the awakening in the near future, but if there is a new hardfork appears then I will feel the resurrection of bitcoin. In the near future bitcoin will rise but unlike 2017 which has a high demand, it will only be at a slightly lower value than the past.
The more you think it's gonna fall, it will happen. If you think positive, everything follows through and it will lead to success. Its recovery may take some times but let's put more patience and determination that if it crashes now, it will regain in the future. It has happened many times and by working together we have still continued to sustain its dominance.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

well, whatever it is, right now i want to see the bitcoin price go up. well, although unlike 2017, maybe right now, all bitcoin arresters want to see bitcoin prices above $ 10k. it will definitely be very profitable. when the price actually goes up. it would have been very nice to see bitcoin prices go up for now.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

Quote from: kodtycoon link=topic=3209859.msg33762247#msg33762247 date=1522677u354
well, whatever it is, right now i want to see the bitcoin price go up. well, although unlike 2017, maybe right now, all bitcoin arresters want to see bitcoin prices above $ 10k. it will definitely be very profitable. when the price actually goes up. it would have been very nice to see bitcoin prices go up for now.
Well,  who wouldn't want to see the price of bitcoin to go high.  These past few months,  the price is on dump and it looks like it will still be for the next weeks.  We have been waiting for so long but what only happen is the price keeps on dumping,  this is really stressful.  Seeing my portfolio all in red is starting to get on my nerves but still I will continue to hold,  I don't want my hard work to go into waste just because of panic selling.

All of us surely hoping that the price of bitcoin will surely get high for the next days.  Crypto market can be really crazy because of volatility and if we don't have the patience,  we will be selling once the price starts to dump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: