Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?  (Read 1519 times)
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

I am sure if it will continue to increase slowly until the last quarter of this year and I feel and believe the appearance of bitcoin in the near future It has shown strength starting last month and if you still have money to invest, take this opportunity to invest now
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

Under current conditions the observers are split into two parts, some assume today's low value, as a pattern there will be its high value swing, because in such conditions can trigger large volume purchases. Some others consider the trend to be long-lived can even be lower than now.

Well, I am expecting a large volume of purchase in the market given the current situation of bitcoin right now so we should be expecting a price recovery anytime soon but probably weak-handed people are selling their bitcoin again thinking that they can purchase at a lower point of entry. They are taking up a double edge sword because they surely not know if it will continue to decrease or not. In my case, I will be just holding and continue buying whenever I can.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

As of now you can see the bitcoin proce down into $7500 it is better to hold our bitcoin until the end of this scenario. I have a feeling that the price of bitcoin will rise again sooner or later.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

These cheap price maybe it will increase the price soon and time will tell when will bitcoin reach the highest peak just like in last year so keep hold if you believe in bitcoin. Wink
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

I think as I feel bitcoin will gradually rising maybe next month, so let's just continue to hold and good earnings will be coming for us.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

These cheap price maybe it will increase the price soon and time will tell when will bitcoin reach the highest peak just like in last year so keep hold if you believe in bitcoin. Wink
Honestly, the market keeps on moving either upward or downward at any moment and that makes it very hard to conclude when it will exactly hit its peak again or fall. However, in most common trend, the decline in price is never permanent. It gives us at ease that there's nothing too worry much, instead hold, and wait patiently until price will rebound.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

I'm positive that the rise will happen. In most cases, people panic because they think that the drop in price will depreciate its value permanently and are way too impatient to wait for its recovery. I don't think that's right because the more it could contribute for the dump. Market has always been experiencing pump and dump due to some economic factors, but let's keep reminding ourselves to stay cool and be hopeful. If things don't work well presently, it will find its way to be better the next time.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

Yes. That is always possible as long as bitcoin remain volatile seeing it in an instant high price has always a chance. Seem with seeing it at high price in just a little moment it could also possible that we can see it at the very lowest dip moment but of course that is a good chance for all investors that wanted to invest more in btc.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

It has been its nature for years, and that's not new to investors and traders or those who know how bitcoin works and how market moves. Price swing does not mean panicking, it can be taken as an advantage to buy more and sell high. Once the market crashes surely it can soar again. It's a matter of taking a look at the situation patiently and positively.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

It has been its nature for years, and that's not new to investors and traders or those who know how bitcoin works and how market moves. Price swing does not mean panicking, it can be taken as an advantage to buy more and sell high. Once the market crashes surely it can soar again. It's a matter of taking a look at the situation patiently and positively.
Exactly, since price fluctuation is no longer surprising. In times where market condition is not on our favorable side, it's better to stay calm to be able to decide wisely. If you get to accept the volatility of Bitcoin then it's never hard for you to deal its ups and downs. Hence, it can reduce distress and unproductivity.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

Under current conditions the observers are split into two parts, some assume today's low value, as a pattern there will be its high value swing, because in such conditions can trigger large volume purchases. Some others consider the trend to be long-lived can even be lower than now.

Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?
What do you think?

Yes, I feel the resurrection will happen in the not-too-distant future.
The value of Bitcoin will soon jump as there is large number of people taking place investments in the market that has direct relation with market of Bitcoin. More the demand of Bitcoin increases the more the price will increase and vice versa. The average market factors per year follow the increase trend as with the passage of time this market increases and the price in future will also increase.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?
What do you think?

Yes, I feel the resurrection will happen in the not-too-distant future.
Yes yes. Just look at the jump in the price of Bitcoin today. This jump shows that a temporary fall in the prices of the coins cannot keep the investors away for long and they being assumed rational know they will earn by holding. So this is the best time to enter the market and invest your earnings in the coins you love and have basic knowledge about.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
It is indeed coming soon and i can smell the scent of fuel to their rocket. Cheesy

Bitcoin will continue to gain popularity in the future and no one can stop it from rising even if there's a whales controlling the price. People will continue to support to crypto currency because it has given something that nobody ever has given before with lots of opportunity to the people to choose their own desired crypto currencies.
The price of Bitcoin will soon rise up again and will reach at the highest possible price in the market. As we know that the market last month was favorable for investment as the price reached at the minimum price and was easy to achieve but the price recovered and reached at the price equivalent to 8k dollar and 9k dollar and became stable here so this is also a low market and investing in this market is also in the benefit.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

All I want now is that it can overcome $10k mark in summer. I tend to think that $10000 are closer than $5000. Then in fall we can expect 12-15 thousands and probably something around new peak in new year's eve? Who knows.
Prices are not going to show huge decreases from now onwards because the coming months have history of increasing bitcoin in value beyond the expectations of the people. Winters are warm for bitcoin and the bitcoin supporters since the prices take a huge leap in this time of the year. We should not forget the month of August as well, it also proves to be a good sign for huge profits of the investors.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

For the early quarter of the year, I thought that bitcoin is going to fall continually, but then, as time goes by, price becomes higher and higher. It's actually starting to recover. Great thing I had a lot of patience for this. I did not regret to invest in bitcoin and never i will. I know that it's moving up anytime soon. It may not reach 50k USD but I believe it is near to that.
The price of Bitcoin will soon increase and will jump as to shift the market into a high market that will provide advantages and make markets favorable for both sellers and buyers. The low market investment this time will benefit new comers or old investors of make investment this time again. The market after a jump or increase in value will benefit sellers up to bitterness.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

I'm always optimistic and sure that bitcoin can rise soon, various signs have occurred and it seems that bitcoin always can overcome various problems and negative issues, I'm sure prices will skyrocket and this month could reach $ 9000.

..........///....../////..........
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

Yeah, anytime soon because bitcoin has been in a crisis again these days because as usual, bitcoin will rise everytime it falls. It's evidently clear in the graph how bitcoin is so dominant to rise again from being went down to a couple of days or weeks. I also believe that bitcoin will have its better year than before.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

Yeah, anytime soon because bitcoin has been in a crisis again these days because as usual, bitcoin will rise everytime it falls. It's evidently clear in the graph how bitcoin is so dominant to rise again from being went down to a couple of days or weeks. I also believe that bitcoin will have its better year than before.

Although many people are discouraged with what they are seeing as their portfolio is bloody, this will get better as it always was. Price of bitcoin drop some more and many are expecting a triple bottom which would result then to an uptrend. I can see that many traders are starting to build up their portfolio and starting to buy bitcoin because sooner or later there will be a turn around and you will regret not buying earlier. Market is fearful nowadays that's why its the best time to buy cause coins are cheaper and with the volume decreasing, supply is exhausted and demand or bulls will enter the market soon.

Yes. That is always possible as long as bitcoin remain volatile seeing it in an instant high price has always a chance. Seem with seeing it at high price in just a little moment it could also possible that we can see it at the very lowest dip moment but of course that is a good chance for all investors that wanted to invest more in btc.

The two scenarios are possible so if you start taking a position, protect it by having a stop loss always so that you can avoid being dumped. Some may even try to make the price go lower to shake out other traders who are holding strong and make them sell resulting to more liquidity for those dumpers so that they can buy cheaper and then load up getting ready for the moon.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:05:45 AM

bitcoin will rise everytime it falls.
We just have to wait for that rise to come. Though it's harder to see on these days and it won't recover for just 1 single day.

Although many people are discouraged with what they are seeing as their portfolio is bloody, this will get better as it always was.
Right.
Everybody are discouraged with the situation that we've been passing through but those who stays will see the great days of bitcoin again. These bloody days won't last a lifetime though it may take a longer days but it will not stay there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

saya tetap percaya bitcoin jadi saya tahu itu akan naik lagi kapan saja. Sampai sekarang saya tidak bisa mengatakan bahwa saya merasa bitcoin akan naik karena harga stabil sekarang jika bitcoin mencapai 10k beberapa bulan ke depan mungkin kita dapat mengatakan bahwa kita merasakan kenaikan harga bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: