Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?  (Read 1520 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

Increasing of prices in the market far ahead from happening since bitcoins today is dumping and all the cryptocurrency in the market are being affected due to a low demand coming from different investors.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

For the early quarter of the year, I thought that bitcoin is going to fall continually, but then, as time goes by, price becomes higher and higher. It's actually starting to recover. Great thing I had a lot of patience for this. I did not regret to invest in bitcoin and never i will. I know that it's moving up anytime soon. It may not reach 50k USD but I believe it is near to that.
There is lot of volatility in the price and anything is possible. The price can change against our expectations and that is the reason that many people dishearten to see the price next day. A also hoped that the price will reach to $25k till the mid of this year but it is below $8k. it means that it will not reach to that level in the next one month.

Right, since January we have been hoping for the recovery of bitcoin and then we wait until mid-year. We are now in the mid-year, bitcoin hasn't recover and is not showing any sign of recovering. This is really sad because many of us have loss profit already, some are losing faith and is giving up already but some people remain to be faithful with bitcoin. I just hope that bitcoin will show any sign so that people will not go panic selling.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

Yes obviously. I can feel the rise of Bitcoin by its standard price fluctuation in recent months. The price trend of Bitcoin is ranging from $7.5k to $8k for a period of time and this trend is fixed now for it like last year of $1k standard price which rise to $20k end of the year. As per the last year price speculation this year Bitcoin will shoot up to a price rise of $45k at least.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

We have to wait for 2 or 3 years for another ATH and new price records. The crypto currency economy is stagnant and will continue this way.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

For the early quarter of the year, I thought that bitcoin is going to fall continually, but then, as time goes by, price becomes higher and higher. It's actually starting to recover. Great thing I had a lot of patience for this. I did not regret to invest in bitcoin and never i will. I know that it's moving up anytime soon. It may not reach 50k USD but I believe it is near to that.
There is lot of volatility in the price and anything is possible. The price can change against our expectations and that is the reason that many people dishearten to see the price next day. A also hoped that the price will reach to $25k till the mid of this year but it is below $8k. it means that it will not reach to that level in the next one month.

Right, since January we have been hoping for the recovery of bitcoin and then we wait until mid-year. We are now in the mid-year, bitcoin hasn't recover and is not showing any sign of recovering. This is really sad because many of us have loss profit already, some are losing faith and is giving up already but some people remain to be faithful with bitcoin. I just hope that bitcoin will show any sign so that people will not go panic selling.
The current ,market is seeming like the value will now jump or in the upcoming days it will must jump because we are observing a huge traffic these days which will bring increase in the demand factor and the value factor. The future of Bitcoin is bright and we know that the demand increases with the passage of time due to the promotions all over the world.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

We have to wait for 2 or 3 years for another ATH and new price records. The crypto currency economy is stagnant and will continue this way.

You could be right. But you could also be completely wrong.
Bitcoin's fundamentals are incredibly strong! They've never been better to be honest.
Hash Rate going up like crazy. More and more competition in the mining space leading to less market control by Bitmain.
Institutionals are starting to get in. Banks like Goldman Sachs and others are developing trading desks. High demand on OTC market.
An ETF backed by real BTC is just a question of time and properly in reach in the next 6-12 months.
Lightning network is progressing extremely fast. Segwit adoption rising on a weekly basis. More txn batching which leads to lowest fees since 7 years!
My guess is we will a new ATH before next coming halving event, so before may 2020.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

which I think about the future of bitcoin will be better than ever, even though bitcoin prices are now down, for us to continue investing, because I think the price will rise higher by the end of the year, so we really get a lot of bitcoin.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

I think everyone is expecting a bitcoin resurrection like last year. and not just you waiting to read or hear good news about bitcoin. and if that's the case I'm sure other crypto will follow the bitcoin trail to raise the price. Crypto currencies have fluctuating properties, they are unstable and unpredictable and we never know what will happen after this year. maybe we can only speculate by looking at the state of the market or news about cryptocurrency. if I can guess, I think cryptocurrency will rise again later this year, as it did in the past year.
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

yes because I know analysts with good bitcoin price growth this year and this good news gives me a real hope to invest in bitcoin. and we all expect it to happen.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

As I said before, we are going to end this year in 2.5-3K. In next year we even can see some rise (5K is even possible)
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

yes because I know analysts with good bitcoin price growth this year and this good news gives me a real hope to invest in bitcoin. and we all expect it to happen.
I feel the rise of bitcoin anytime soon and many users are expecting for the rise. Since price of btc has not been started in a bull runs for long months now. When down their is a rise of btc but we do not know when is the rise of btc.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

I am only expecting for the price to rise up when the month hits december just like what happens last year so i prefer for everyone to hold their coins today and wait for the highest price to come out.

Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

In December last year the initial price of the month was still under $ 10k, but it only took 10 days to make the price reach more than $ 17k, this proves that bitcoin prices can skyrocket anytime.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

Not yet even the price is performing rise right now. This is just a little rise compared it to rise like we used to know. A major rise is likely to happen during ber months because it is consider as start of holiday season. Also, I guess there is no ATH happening this year, i guess it would be in 2020.4
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

Yes obviously. I can feel the rise of Bitcoin by its standard price fluctuation in recent months. The price trend of Bitcoin is ranging from $7.5k to $8k for a period of time and this trend is fixed now for it like last year of $1k standard price which rise to $20k end of the year. As per the last year price speculation this year Bitcoin will shoot up to a price rise of $45k at least.
The Bitcoin will soon boost up in price because we are observing a huge traffic on the market and this will soon show the increased value on screen and you will enter into the high market of your desire. You sell your coins in the upcoming market on your welling price at welling time but if you want to get maximum profit then you will wait for the highest possible value and to sell that time.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

In 2030 there will be new ATH. Or in 2040 Grin
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

What do you think?

what I do now is the same as you do. I am currently just waiting for the good news to come soon. there are many people who are disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin prices. but we have to keep the spirit and not be affected by this very disappointing situation. maybe at this time all I can do is trade, by trade I can get the result little by little. it's better than just waiting for circumstances that are just like the current wave. by trade I can get results by utilizing the existing market wave. and I have predicted the price will go back up again, by the end of the year. hopefully it's not slipping.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

What do you think?

Increasing of prices in the market far ahead from happening since bitcoins today is dumping and all the cryptocurrency in the market are being affected due to a low demand coming from different investors.
I do feel this. I feel the price of Bitcoin will rise very soon because the market is very warm and the number of investors have been on the rise as well. Besides, the current year has been considered as the year of stability and stability is the only good factor that rise the value of Bitcoin in matter of days. I believe the worth of my portfolio will rise high towards the end of 2018.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

In accordance with the facts that occur in the market today, there is still no change indicating that bitcoin will increase in the near future, at least the prices start to stabilize unlike the previous days. If only by instinct, I feel the rise of bitcoin will happen from next September.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

There are no chances for now as the market is low and the value is staying for long below 10k dollar and even did not cross the 10k dollar. We know that the market value varies directly with its demand rate, if the market follows the increase trend in the upcoming days then market will surely goes high and will make favorable situations for the sellers, they will sell and will get huge profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: