Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?  (Read 1519 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 05:46:24 AM by tylerderden

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
I think bitcoin price isn't gonna rise soon and if it would rise then it will be the latter quarter of this year as it has been evident from the past incidences that bitcoin always moons in the latter months of the year, the same also happened last year also. So if you want to buy bitcoin then you would still be having a few months time, so buy bitcoins little by little and not all the coins at once as this will be leaving you with an opportunity to buy bitcoins at cheap price.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

I think the rise of bitcoin for now takes a long time, because now the bitcoin price trend is down, maybe bitcoin to rise takes several months
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

Yah all are expecting the same, when will the price increases. Now the price starts to increase slightly, but at the same time it would decrease. So we cannot predict the price at present. May it will increase tomorrow or it will take some time to increase. But all are expect after june the price starts to increase and by the end of this year it will touch the moon.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

All of us waiting for the good news and i know it will came anytime soon, the market is still recovering right now which is normal,this is not new to us bitcoin has done great things to us for how many years it survived,lets us be patience a little bit ,right time will come. 

They should not be disappointed because profit and loss are the parts of business and crypto investment is a business. You can see the early investors they made thousands of dollars against their investment. If you are impatient and cannot wait for more then you should not invest in cryptocurrency. Trading is a useful source of making money, so strong determination is mandatory in crypto trading.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

As of now I cannot say that I feel the bitcoin will rise because it's stable price right now if bitcoin hit 10k next few months maybe we can say that we feel the rising price of bitcoin.  But still I believe in bitcoin so I know it will rise again anytime.
No one can actually feel anything as this market is always full of surprises and the only thing to ever do is to always accept it however it comes. One thing is that we have a pretty complex market in our hands, either due to decentralization or the idea of it being manipulated by whales but however it is, one thing I know for sure is that growth for this market is inevitable and whatever is happening now, really does not matter at the end as what is important is the long run.
It is of no doubt that the value will some time improve in the upcoming days or in future because we have noticed its previous recoveries after many down falls and showed its strength many times. Similarly this time the value will jump as people are demanding for the Bitcoin due to its availability on low price which will make the future value better and may cross 20k dollar.     
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

bitcoin prices are always changing and difficult to predict so investing in bitcoin has a big risk, when the price goes down we have to stay calm and not panic because bitcoin prices will soon recover and that can happen anytime
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

In the past bitcoin has never grown high for more than 1700 days. This time this has crossed more than 180 days without large scale growth. Maybe this could be the sign of a price pumping for the falling days. As the price is growing high and falling randomly we were unable to predict the exact outcome of the the growth. Just hoping for the better growth to take place by the falling days.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

Yes obviously. I can feel the rise of Bitcoin by its standard price fluctuation in recent months. The price trend of Bitcoin is ranging from $7.5k to $8k for a period of time and this trend is fixed now for it like last year of $1k standard price which rise to $20k end of the year. As per the last year price speculation this year Bitcoin will shoot up to a price rise of $45k at least.
The Bitcoin will soon boost up in price because we are observing a huge traffic on the market and this will soon show the increased value on screen and you will enter into the high market of your desire. You sell your coins in the upcoming market on your welling price at welling time but if you want to get maximum profit then you will wait for the highest possible value and to sell that time.
Yeah I am sure that bitcoin will pump again in the near future. Down in the price is for the time being and may cause manipulation of the market from whales. People are still putting their money in bitcoin because they think that the future of bitcoin is very bright and they will get huge profits against their holdings. Let’s wait for little more to see the rise in the price.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

What do you think?

All of us waiting for the good news and i know it will came anytime soon, the market is still recovering right now which is normal,this is not new to us bitcoin has done great things to us for how many years it survived,lets us be patience a little bit ,right time will come. 

They should not be disappointed because profit and loss are the parts of business and crypto investment is a business. You can see the early investors they made thousands of dollars against their investment. If you are impatient and cannot wait for more then you should not invest in cryptocurrency. Trading is a useful source of making money, so strong determination is mandatory in crypto trading.
I think the rise in bitcoin price will take some time because in these days the price is on the way down and experts say that it may hit $3000 in the coming months. It means that still there is no chance for growth. We can hope raise in the price in the next year. This year so far is not good for bitcoin. Many investors convert their money to Altcoin or withdraw their money due to fear of losing.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:25:26 AM

What do you think?
I think bitcoin price isn't gonna rise soon and if it would rise then it will be the latter quarter of this year as it has been evident from the past incidences that bitcoin always moons in the latter months of the year, the same also happened last year also. So if you want to buy bitcoin then you would still be having a few months time, so buy bitcoins little by little and not all the coins at once as this will be leaving you with an opportunity to buy bitcoins at cheap price.
The value was 5.8k dollar yesterday and today the value has improved to almost 6.3k dollar so this is a good improvement at this stage and this improvement has changed the minds of people which were of negative perceptions yesterday. The market if continue to grow even with little increases then we will be standing in a good position anytime soon so wait and hold tightly.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

This has been so late for the hike. Everyone expects bitcoin starts growing back on track as soon as its possible. June should have been the month bitcoin value should have started growing up. Again I would assume that July would be the month for bitcoin to be back on track and August should take off, September should be the month for bitcoin fly towards the moon and yes October should be the month everyone sees the value of last December. The remaining two months should stay on top with values around $40k.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

yes, Bitcoin does have a great price in December 2017 ago. And the price suddenly changed this year, and it seems less friendly. with a situation like this indeed Many investors and active traders are disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin prices. and I think it's only natural that people compare bitcoin prices last year with bitcoin prices now.
indeed we can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. but we must remain optimistic that in the near future the price will frame back up bit by bit. and I think for now all that has to be done is to wait and hope with optimism, that the price will be imitated at the end of last year.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:31:23 AM

Probably, but not anytime soon, so just wait a little bit more and wait until the entire market recovers, just wait and it all will be fine

Not too soon but it will for sure, we'll just wait for the right time and moment, so keeping and holding bitcoin will still be a good idea, don't lose hope of everything, if we truly believe in bitcoin we will not become paranoid with the price right now, the demand is increasing so the price will be too but at the right time.
That's for sure mate, bitcoin rising was to compared with a mild disease that slowly erradicate the entire body of a person. And right now as bitcoin price slowly started recovering, the people couldn't stop but see the goodness of the possibilities that it will surge up higher in the next few days. Little by little the value could recover from the huge dip of its price, and don't expect we'll be able to witness it instantly but rather at slow changes may result to profitable price
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

As of now I cannot say that I feel the bitcoin will rise because it's stable price right now if bitcoin hit 10k next few months maybe we can say that we feel the rising price of bitcoin.  But still I believe in bitcoin so I know it will rise again anytime.
No one can actually feel anything as this market is always full of surprises and the only thing to ever do is to always accept it however it comes. One thing is that we have a pretty complex market in our hands, either due to decentralization or the idea of it being manipulated by whales but however it is, one thing I know for sure is that growth for this market is inevitable and whatever is happening now, really does not matter at the end as what is important is the long run.
Yes I do feel the rise in the market values of Bitcoin and if we look at the market value of last nigh and the market value right now, we have a rise of more than $400. This has been something that the experts were predicting. But this is a small jump and for the high jump, we might need to wait a bit more till the end of December or may be before that.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

What do you think?

I am looking on bitcoins like how it pump last year, the prices will pump again so keep on holding your coins today because if you sell your coins then you will just lose a huge amount of profit.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

Bitcoin growth is expected to happen long back, based on which the rise of bitcoin will happen anytime soon. From experts research it is clear that soon price increases will begin. Also more good news were getting circulated around the market related to cryptocurrency making the growth possible.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:13:56 AM

What do you think?
All we need is to stay happy in any situations of the market either in low market situations or in high market value state. We should stay positive because we should make sure that every state is in benefit if we follow according to the rules and planning.

If we start buying in this low market which will charge us less as the price of one Bitcoin is low and can get a lot of coins from this market which is a benefit too. On the other hand high market has huge profit for us so we have to start making a collection.

tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Hopefully will increase tomorrow or it will take time to increase. But all hope after June prices start to rise and by the end of the year will touch the moon and all expect the same, when prices will rise. Now the price starts to rise slightly, but at the same time it will decrease. So we can not predict the current price
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

What do you think?

I am optimistic about the good times of bitcoin in the near future. The investment capital in increasing day by day and due to huge investment cap the price will also increase. One thing is important that we should not expect huge pump in the price like the previous one but should wait for gradual increase in the price. it is good for new investors.

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:16:07 AM

What do you think?
Sorry the price is not going to recover soon, the price of last year was not real it was nothing more than a bubble, people got too excited and began to invest in bitcoin thinking the price will never go down and if you look at all the previous instances in which this happened you will see that a crash followed, we need sustained growth and not bubbles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: