Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?  (Read 1520 times)
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

Sooner or later bitcoin will be going up, and i do not even doubt that, because all of us who have been in here for more than years already know how bitcoin works, it is a simple pattern that is always being repeated by itself, and there is no doubt

Yes for me I feel the rise of btc anytime soon. Price were already have a good signs lately hope it would continues to rise. It will continue and will increase in Ath I think this year ends.
kudryas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:36:36 AM

yes I feel the price increase of bitcoin will soon happen in the near future so you better take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.

Of course it'll go up. It's just the matter of time.
Volatility still exists there in crypto market and especially in bitcoin. We see dip in the price after a bit rise but I think this situation will end up soon and we will see bump in the price in the near future. I am very optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. It is the leading crypto in the world and the market cap is still on top in the cryptocurrency list.
Bitcoin went on a bull run earlier yesterday and currently seems like reverse back! Don't expect below $7,200 level, might stabilize at this level for a while to see next breakout or a dump. However, my guess is that it will go above $8,000 about in a month.

It can go to 8k but it won't stabilize if we don't see the significant market cap increase. I hope it reaches 15k by the end of the year.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

the current bitcoin price has dropped and continues to have a price change so it is difficult to predict, but bitcoin prices will soon rise and it can happen anytime, so we do not need to be worried and panicked, it's better to stay patient and wait
Increase and decline in the price of Bitcoin alters with its demand rate or buying rate as it encourages people to buy in low market for their benefits which activates that price to go in upward direction. So current situations are same and we should only invest in the current market which is a benefit too as to get a single coin on low price so we can get more and in this way with more investments the value will increase if we do so.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

what is happening to bitcoin price now is normal, i strongly believe the price will go up again in the upcoming months. investors are just observing the market and sure will be back to invest in upcoming months
I agree with your opinion, the price is not stable and that its normal, everytime it will changing. So we need to trust and to wait patiently. Because on the coming more days the price will rise. I think most of investors are waiting and always update the price. We expect this and we can feel that it will happen soon.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:56:15 AM

All of us is waiting of a good news about bitcoin price but if the question is if we start the bull run I think there's no assurance because we see the fluctuating in crypto market.  Like you said it's hard to predict what will be happen. Well see what will be happen in the next few weeks and months.
We have some good news for Cryptocurrency from SEC, At Agustus iam reading some article they will make some serious discussion regarding about Cryptocurrency i hope, this news can effect into Cryptocurrency
That is the main reason why the price of bitcoin is going up, there are many people expecting a positive ruling and personally I want the same but I do not know, we have had this conversation several times in the past and every time we are disappointed with the results, the only thing we can do is to wait for the result and to have faith the results are going to be positive for us and bitcoin.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
Merited by iged_war (1)

All of us is waiting of a good news about bitcoin price but if the question is if we start the bull run I think there's no assurance because we see the fluctuating in crypto market.  Like you said it's hard to predict what will be happen. Well see what will be happen in the next few weeks and months.
We have some good news for Cryptocurrency from SEC, At Agustus iam reading some article they will make some serious discussion regarding about Cryptocurrency i hope, this news can effect into Cryptocurrency
That is the main reason why the price of bitcoin is going up, there are many people expecting a positive ruling and personally I want the same but I do not know, we have had this conversation several times in the past and every time we are disappointed with the results, the only thing we can do is to wait for the result and to have faith the results are going to be positive for us and bitcoin.
sure , we have to trust that bitcoin will have good news soon from cboe etf in september.after winklovoss twin rejected by sec bitcoin moves down today.and our last hope is cboe etf in september that can be main factor for bitcoin bull.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

The rise of bitcoins will occur anytime soon because there are a lot of people who are just waiting for the market price of bitcoins to dump so hard and they will invest a huge amount.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

In April-May will be huge growing I think. Now big players just want to dump price, buy cheap coins and than will be pump. just remember October-November - was same thing. And than - big grwing in December-January.
I agree with you, I am very sure that bitcoin will pump high in December 2018.
much speculation says and also believes that in December bitcoin will hit 50,000 USD.
hopefully that hope is achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: