Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Funded] 10.5 btc @ 2% through btcjam  (Read 1095 times)
mytey (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:18:10 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 08:53:30 PM by mytey

https://btcjam.com/listings/7606

The rate is 2% for a 30 day loan, paid back through the btcjam system.

I would like to finance a portion of my crypto currency trading portfolio with this.

I am unable to offer collateral, I understand if this prevents you from lending.

Please message me with any questions.

Thank you again bitcoin community, you rock!  Cool

#bitcoin-otc--innosenselost || bitmit--innosenselost || ebay--mwilga.designs || btcjam--mytey ||TorChat--r6bdccgrsvw2hjtd || localbitcoins--innosenselost

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:29:24 PM

I am unable to offer collateral, I understand if this prevents you from lending.

Thanks for telling us not to lend you Smiley
mytey (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:30:12 PM

You're welcome Smiley

#bitcoin-otc--innosenselost || bitmit--innosenselost || ebay--mwilga.designs || btcjam--mytey ||TorChat--r6bdccgrsvw2hjtd || localbitcoins--innosenselost
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:26:29 PM

I can't wait to lend to you.

Hopefully you will be wise with the 10.5 BTC given to you and invest it wisely making you rich.

The 2% interest seals the deal IMO.

/sarcasm
mytey (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:39:37 PM

I look forward to your investment  Shocked

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:15:59 AM

Kind of weird how your loans kept increasing 2x from the previous.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
mytey (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:28:54 AM

Also weird that you would cage a tomato, they aren't going to run away.   Roll Eyes

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:53:25 AM

build the trust - and scam big once - get away with it all =)

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
mytey (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 04:14:26 AM

I appreciate everyone's comments, really I do.  The bumps are wonderful.  And I am glad I was able to help increase your post count.  Epeen is everything ammiright?!

There is a line between informing others and slander, please if you doubt my legitimacy look at my signature, check my trust, look at localbitcoins and bitmit.  And if you are in the SF Bay Area, we can meet up.  I like food, i'm sure you do, too. If your not local to me we can skype, google hangout, talk on the phone for hours late into the night where we playfully argue about who hangs up first....

Get to know me before you hate on me Smiley

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 05:37:05 PM

I appreciate everyone's comments, really I do.  The bumps are wonderful.  And I am glad I was able to help increase your post count.  Epeen is everything ammiright?!

There is a line between informing others and slander, please if you doubt my legitimacy look at my signature, check my trust, look at localbitcoins and bitmit.  And if you are in the SF Bay Area, we can meet up.  I like food, i'm sure you do, too. If your not local to me we can skype, google hangout, talk on the phone for hours late into the night where we playfully argue about who hangs up first....

I know you.  You are a scammer wanna be taking out these reputation loans, waiting for the big one you don't pay back.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mytey (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:58:53 PM

I only took out one reputation loan.  I have since stopped after you and I chatted about them.  Thank you for that previous info.

Update it is 84% funded.  Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:32:37 PM

I only took out one reputation loan.  I have since stopped after you and I chatted about them.  Thank you for that previous info.

[Mytey] Trade Finance #3

Might as well say reputation loan #3.  Each one getting larger than the last.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mytey (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:53:10 PM

100% funded, thank you everyone!

theecoinomist

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:05:59 PM

can you as us resident get in legal trouble for not paying back btcjam.com loans?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 09:30:04 PM

I know you.  You are a scammer wanna be taking out these reputation loans, waiting for the big one you don't pay back.

Kinda ironic that you left him positive feedback then Tongue  Even if it wasn't for a loan xD
I only took out one reputation loan
Only?  You're not supposed to take out rep loans in the first place.
can you as us resident get in legal trouble for not paying back btcjam.com loans?
BTCjam doesn't do a single thing for net-arb and shit like that, which is why I don't use it anymore.  Did make like a 15% profit, but it's just not the safest option.
mytey (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 10:32:00 PM

You should always repay loans no matter what country you are from.  It is reprehensible to do otherwise.

IsaacGoldbourne

Activity: 112

Looking to start various enterprises

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:55:11 PM

You should always repay loans no matter what country you are from.  It is reprehensible to do otherwise.
And to answer the actual question, yes.

BTCJam has an international debt consolidation company and a court to use. They can take your shit

Vote for me for CEO/CNO of MemoryCoin!
CEO: MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: