Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:46:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Identity of Bitcoin creator revealed in an e-book by a notorious criminal  (Read 77 times)
NileCoin ICO (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

NileCoin ICO

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and Bitcoin are gaining in popularity and have become common terms in the world. Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Is he truly a 37-year-old Japanese man or is there any organization behind him? - These are still unanswered questions.

However, recently, according to ccn.com, a notorious criminal stated that he had met Satoshi Nakamoto in person. This guy even published an e-book to express his impression on Bitcoin creator.

He is Roberto Escobar, the brother of deceased Colombian drug kingpin Pablo Escobar. He served more than 11 years in a maximum security prison for his role as an accountant for the Medellin cartel.

So how could he know the truth about Satoshi Nakamoto? Actually, after a long time of cooperation, Roberto decided to find another way for himself, and cryptocurrency is a potential one.

Most notably, Escobar claims to have met pseudonymous Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto, who he says wanted to partner with the Escobar family to create a new cryptocurrency. Escobar even included a photocopy of Satoshi’s passport as proof of the meeting.

However, Escobar later discovered that Satoshi was actually an agent of the US government, after which he realized that Bitcoin was a CIA plot.

He wrote as if he could promote the vision of Bitcoin creator:

“I am the first person in the world…to publicly come out and claim that Bitcoin was created by the American Government, and I am not going to be the last person to say this. The world is going to wake up. The world is going to see that this was created by them. And when they see it, it is too late, and when the CIA founds out that the world knows about this, the CIA is going to sell all of their coins, and they will destroy the value of Bitcoin.”

There is a lack of evidence to say that the American Government can destroy everything. We need to take many other factors into consideration. However, it somehow affects the way we view Bitcoin’s origin and urges us to be more careful in cryptocurrency investment

#NILECOIN
#NIL
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

Wow, that's an interesting point.
But I don't care who Satoshi is, and bitcoin and the blockchain have really changed the world, and it has become the next generation technology, so don't be too obsessed with Satoshi's identity.

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

Interesting but it could be better with a reference link. However the statement here that bitcoin can be destroyed by the US government is questionable because we all know that bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency. It won't be controlled nor destroyed because no one actually has a control over it. As long as there are people using it, it will still be alive. Regardless, in my own opinion, it is not relevant to know who really created it. If there is a relevance, I'd be glad to hear it out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: