Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any blockchain movie yet?  (Read 223 times)
sam2014 (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

Have any movie been acted yet about blockchain technology?  if yes : can I get the name of the movie,  and if no : I think we should start thinking on making it possible,  this will bring more popularity to the crypto space. My suggested title for the movie is "War against fiat - Evolution "

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

So is it about blockchain or bitcoin? Because its a 2 different thing you know that right? If you're looking for a bitcoin movie then here it is:
Bitcoin Heist (2016)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4911780/
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

The market is still pretty open if there are folks out there with creative writing skills.    It doesn't even have to be accurate as long as it's entertaining.   Look at the other "net" movies in the past.   Silly plots but you can make some serious dough...  probably more than sitting around praying for btc to rise. 

sent from my X6
sam2014 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

So is it about blockchain or bitcoin? Because its a 2 different thing you know that right? If you're looking for a bitcoin movie then here it is:
Bitcoin Heist (2016)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4911780/

Movie on bitcoin and blockchain technology as a whole

Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

Have any movie been acted yet about blockchain technology?  if yes : can I get the name of the movie,  and if no : I think we should start thinking on making it possible,  this will bring more popularity to the crypto space. My suggested title for the movie is "War against fiat - Evolution "

I have not heard anything about it. Apart from that, there are many movies about trade (ex: Wolf of Wall Street, Money never sleeps and etc.). If you want to make the film yourself, thats a good thing. Make a good movie that we all look and enjoy. Cool
sam2014 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

I have not heard anything about it. Apart from that, there are many movies about trade (ex: Wolf of Wall Street, Money never sleeps and etc.). If you want to make the film yourself, thats a good thing. Make a good movie that we all look and enjoy. Cool
Thinking about launching a blockchain movie,  I have contacted a script writer already

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

There are apparent movie or TV show's that had mention bitcoin, But when it comes to movies I really think there are documentaries that had showcase bitcoin and block chain technology, Like the  Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It (2015) directed by Torsten Hoffmann, The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (2014) by Nicholas Mross, Banking on Bitcoin (2016) by Christopher Cannucciari, And Magic Money: The Bitcoin Revolution (2017) by Tim Delmastro that I have already seen, I really think there are lots more Documentary base movie about bitcoin out there that Bitcoin Enthusiast can really relate and watch.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

There are already documentary films about bitcoin already. If you have watch them then you are familiar with the following titles on my list; as follows:

1. Banking on Bitcoin (2016)
2.The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (2016)
3.Bitcoin Heist (2016)
4.Deep Web (2015)
5. Bitcoin: The end of money as we know it
6. Etc..Others.....

I will only list 6 but there are others out there. Also there was one movie that also features bitcoin and during its premiere they are accepting bitcoins in exchange for the tickets. I have forgotten the title but it was discussed here in this forum last 2016.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

If blockchain I haven't found it, but if BTC yes there are a lot of movies. The blockchain is a technology, I think the people will interesting in the product first not the technology. The product of blockchain is BTC. It will easier to understand through the implementation of technology. But if the product already famous, the people will looking for the technology for research it.
Gix

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

I guess blockchain tech hasn't been a very interesting topic for a story conflict, just yet.  Wink
sam2014 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

I guess blockchain tech hasn't been a very interesting topic for a story conflict, just yet.  Wink
Haha,  it's a technology that is even of interest to the central bank

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

Haven't heard about any purely bitcoin or blockchain based movie but there are few tv series that have mentioned bitcoin many times like the blacklist and mr. robot.

There are hundreds of documentary around this topic but no any movie that promotes the use of bitcoin or like that.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

That's a very good idea, because making a movie about Blockchain technology makes us get a lot of inspiration and add a very strong spirit.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

There are already documentary films about bitcoin already. If you have watch them then you are familiar with the following titles on my list; as follows:

1. Banking on Bitcoin (2016)
2.The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (2016)
3.Bitcoin Heist (2016)
4.Deep Web (2015)
5. Bitcoin: The end of money as we know it
6. Etc..Others.....

I will only list 6 but there are others out there. Also there was one movie that also features bitcoin and during its premiere they are accepting bitcoins in exchange for the tickets. I have forgotten the title but it was discussed here in this forum last 2016.
this is very good, the film world is one of the very good promotion media,
hopefully, there will be documentation film which discusses not only Bitcoin but discuss Altcoin, ICO and Blockchain more detail.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

Here is the list that i found:

The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (2014)
Deep Web (2015)
Banking on Bitcoin (2016)
Satoshi Nakamoto: True Story of Bitcoin (2019)

They were only documentary and not really a real movie, it's just like you are watching a national geographic channel but in a different channel. I don't what would be the outcome of your movie using with such titles, but it does sounds like another documentary videos again.

pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

It's a very good idea if you want to make a movie titled or themed about Blockchain technology, I will support you to do your job and hope to succeed.
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:19 PM

Until now I've never known about Blockchain technology films, and what if you had an idea to make it that would be a great thing, and I hope that more people will contribute to your filming.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
cryptoking330

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about but there is a TV show on Amazon Prime called 'StartUp' that is really good!

It's a drama series all about a small dev team creating their own altcoin called GenCoin.

It's not very technical and it doesn't go into a lot of detail about blockchain but I thought it was a great watch!

Here's a trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B54bMd3-GpU
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:34:05 AM

I have never seen a movie about Blockchain technology, nor do I know or not, and if you want to see a movie about Blockchain technology I would love and try to support you.
byzygal

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:52:24 AM

The market is still pretty open if there are folks out there with creative writing skills.    It doesn't even have to be accurate as long as it's entertaining.   Look at the other "net" movies in the past.   Silly plots but you can make some serious dough...  probably more than sitting around praying for btc to rise. 

There is also a good chance that an inaccurate depiction could hurt BTC's image. I would expect certain goverments to push for the production of films that a negative dangerous perception of it like they have done and continue to do now. Feeding and shaping unquestioning minds.  Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: