Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Triip Protocol - TIIM - Triip - The Sustainable Travel Tech Company  (Read 18326 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:24:22 AM

I seen your project in Tomo partners. As I understand you going to launch ICO on Tomo?  Roll Eyes When the token sale starts?
As I see you have working site for booking hotels. With how many hotels you working right now? And in which countries? You ordering rooms in hotels itself? You have collaborations with all this hotels which on your site?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thanhphank34 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:45:40 AM

I seen your project in Tomo partners. As I understand you going to launch ICO on Tomo?  Roll Eyes When the token sale starts?
As I see you have working site for booking hotels. With how many hotels you working right now? And in which countries? You ordering rooms in hotels itself? You have collaborations with all this hotels which on your site?

Thank you for your questions:
gembira

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:19:45 PM

Thank you for answer. This looks like nice that you partnered with Booking. But price is cheapest or more expansive than on Booking? How many active users you have right now on your platform?

Also I like Tomo project very much. Their blockchain working very fast instead of Ethereum.

How about partnership with PalNetwork too? They are also Singapore based project (same as you) and very good real project. They launched mainnet and Flight Delay insurance product (insurance cost just 1 usd in fiat or 0.5 usd in PAL coins and cover 100 usd insurance). Look like really good.

here is this:

https://medium.com/@palnetwork_/the-first-look-three-microinsurance-products-launched-by-pal-network-d6009fec0dc2

And this would be a good patnership I think between your project and PAL  Roll Eyes
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:46:33 AM

Thank you for answer. This looks like nice that you partnered with Booking. But price is cheapest or more expansive than on Booking? How many active users you have right now on your platform?

Also I like Tomo project very much. Their blockchain working very fast instead of Ethereum.

How about partnership with PalNetwork too? They are also Singapore based project (same as you) and very good real project. They launched mainnet and Flight Delay insurance product (insurance cost just 1 usd in fiat or 0.5 usd in PAL coins and cover 100 usd insurance). Look like really good.

here is this:

https://medium.com/@palnetwork_/the-first-look-three-microinsurance-products-launched-by-pal-network-d6009fec0dc2

And this would be a good patnership I think between your project and PAL  Roll Eyes
Thank you for your suggestion.
About the price, we have the prices same at Booking.com, but the key thing is that we debate the travelers 5% when they finish their trip. Before we do this by bank transfer at very high cost but now, thanks to blockchain technology we can do it automatically with Proof of Travel.
About your suggestion, we are more than happy with that because Triip Protocol is an ecosystem for all the Tourism relevant.

thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:07:00 AM

https://medium.com/triipmiles/from-lam-thi-thuy-ha-co-founder-of-triip-me-we-have-to-learn-the-language-of-our-customers-1e00448d2e64
From Lam Thi Thuy Ha — co-founder of Triip.me: We have to learn the language of our customers
gembira

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:47:19 AM

About the price, we have the prices same at Booking.com, but the key thing is that we debate the travelers 5% when they finish their trip. Before we do this by bank transfer at very high cost but now, thanks to blockchain technology we can do it automatically with Proof of Travel.
About your suggestion, we are more than happy with that because Triip Protocol is an ecosystem for all the Tourism relevant.

So as I understand you paying to booking and Booking reserve rooms in hotels? But you paying in crypto or fiat? As I know Booking don't accept crypto right now. This is really profitable for you change crypto to fiat and hold the same price as Booking with all this confersations and fees ?
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:36:26 AM

So as I understand you paying to booking and Booking reserve rooms in hotels? But you paying in crypto or fiat? As I know Booking don't accept crypto right now. This is really profitable for you change crypto to fiat and hold the same price as Booking with all this confersations and fees ?
We are working on the web design for the booking hotel - the traveler do the booking direct at our website and reserve like in booking.com page.
The payment depends on the travelers - crypto or fiat - but we pay to booking.com in fiat.
When booking accomodations, traveler will deposit the a small amount of the booking price with TIIM.

The Triip Protocol ensures that travelers will fulfill their bookings through the deposits and by rewarding them with TIIM sent to their electronic wallet app for hotel booking fulfillment. Then they will pay with fiat at hotel while checkout. Traveler will get back all deposit plus an additional 5% of their total booking in TIIM straight to their wallet.

This mechanism will create a small the booking cancel rate compared to Booking.com and other accommodations booking services.

Last but not least, both traveler and hotel get 0.5% reward in TIIM when they provide rating after check out.
gembira

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:50:33 PM

So as i understand incentive for payment in your TIIM token is 5% discount (instead payment in fiar or other crypto (Tomo and ETH)?
Do you have a canceled offer like in Booking if traveler will change him plans for stay in this hotel?
Review you mean on your site? You will have some hotels review service as well?
Highlander Monk

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:50:08 PM

is there any bounty program?
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:52:43 AM

So as i understand incentive for payment in your TIIM token is 5% discount (instead payment in fiar or other crypto (Tomo and ETH)?
Do you have a canceled offer like in Booking if traveler will change him plans for stay in this hotel?
Yes we will use the blockchain technology for the 5% debating.
For the hotel booking, we almost the same with booking.com - all develop with blockchain technology.

Review will public on Booking.com site and ours as well.

thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:53:17 AM

Yes, we are.
There is a bounty program is coming this week.
gembira

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:39:18 AM

For the hotel booking, we almost the same with booking.com - all develop with blockchain technology.

Sounds good. With discount people will be prefer booking hotels with your service... Although 5% not so big discount.. You will have some advantages before Booking for customers?
In ETh or Tomo coins there will will be no discouts like in your tokens?
When you going to launch and finish ICO?
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 04:43:19 AM

Sounds good. With discount people will be prefer booking hotels with your service... Although 5% not so big discount.. You will have some advantages before Booking for customers?
In ETh or Tomo coins there will will be no discouts like in your tokens?
When you going to launch and finish ICO?
The ICO will be launched this Jan 29th. May I have you telegram or any way to connect you. We have something need your advice. I have tried to send you message via Bitcointalk but doesn't allow because my account is newbie Smiley
dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:58:58 AM

Yes, we are.
sounds good, I will wait for it to exist and join in every campaign on this project. I hope it can be beneficial for everyone who will use this Triip.

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:33:06 AM

Yes, we are.
sounds good, I will wait for it to exist and join in every campaign on this project. I hope it can be beneficial for everyone who will use this Triip.
Hello, Thank you for your interest in Triip Protocol project - Can we send you our WP then looking for your advice? Can you share us your telegram?
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:34:14 AM

We have release new our WP. Please check it out here: https://ico.triip.me/#docs
We would like to hear your advices for the improvement by here: https://t.me/triipmilesICO
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 06:29:01 PM

I have collected around 500 time tokens, if later after the airdrop ends I really get that much?
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 12:22:25 AM

I have collected around 500 time tokens, if later after the airdrop ends I really get that much?
Hi, Congrats! for your lucky! Actually, you can earn more if you keep your login every day and spin.
Please join our telegram for more events coming
https://t.me/triipmilesICO
gembira

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:55:14 AM

As you said before ICO must be launched on 29th january. But as I see still not beginned. So you postponed ICO date in relation with current market situation? When will be the new date? Seems some big things happens in March (like Fidelity platform launch). So we can see growing in March I think  Huh
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 07:14:52 AM

As you said before ICO must be launched on 29th january. But as I see still not beginned. So you postponed ICO date in relation with current market situation? When will be the new date? Seems some big things happens in March (like Fidelity platform launch). So we can see growing in March I think  Huh
Hi, so sorry for the mistake - Jan 29th is for Presales with 25% bonus.
At this moment we run the Pre-sales on Latoken with 20% bonus here: https://wallet.latoken.com/ico/ETH-TIIM
For the public ICO, it will be Feb 23rd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: