Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 04:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading platforms who accept Waves-based tokens?  (Read 114 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 658

Looking for gigs

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

Hello guys!

I just want to ask something. I know that most exchanges are accepting ERC20 tokens, but are there any exchange who accept Waves-based tokens? Currently, only a few of them (Waves Dex Platform, Tidex, Yobit) are accepting coins under the Waves platform.

Do you have any idea what other exchanges who are accepting Waves-based tokens? I am waiting for your responses.

Thanks!
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

Don't know about the exchanges but it seems like technicaly every exchange can list them. It is like listing an altcoin that is based on its own blockchain (for example Graft ICO recently ended and their coin that is based on their own blockchain is already listed on the exchange). Waves tokens should be probably listed the same way as all altcoins. Everything depends on the efforts that devs put into negotiations with the exchanges and the quality of the ICO.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Only exchanges that listed some waves based tokens are yobit, tidex and of course the waves platform itself. Cryptopia used to support those tokens developed in waves platform but they already delisted all of it and i dont know the reason.  Personally i dont care if exchanges will list them or not, since most of those tokens doesnt have any success at all. And waves platform really sucks, ethereum is still better.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1519

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:43:58 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 10:55:05 AM by avikz

I can suggest you to use "waveswallet.io". It is very similar to the MyEtherWallet that supports every ETH based tokens, similarly "waveswallet.io" supports all waves based tokens. It also has an  integrated exchange with it where you can trade the tokens. However, I am not sure about the trading volume, so for trading, it is better use any listed exchange. I am not active in the waves based token market anymore so please do some research on this wallet before coming to a conclusion. Hope that helps!

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

Waves Dec is your first point of call.  And every now and then,  some centralized exchange  do add token that are based on Waves platform. Waves is good Altcoin but it has find it difficult to compete and win over many cryptocurrency user.

thatkid1

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

MobileGo listed in few exchanges like iqui.io. Adoption of waves tokens are still low, but if projects like primalbase can bring traction, things would be positive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: