Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO's to look into?  (Read 155 times)
Revi250cc (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

Please post what ICO you think is hot and WHY. In your own words, summarize why it's legit and a good one to watch/buy in 2018.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

Please post what ICO you think is hot and WHY. In your own words, summarize why it's legit and a good one to watch/buy in 2018.

take a look at the ON LIVE ICO, they're revolutionising both the video broadcast and remote consultations markets. The ICO is lasting for around 2 more weeks, so you still have good chance to get a decent bonus on your investment.

Otherwise I would recommend you also Safein ICO that is about to start in few days and I personally really like Coinmetro. Good luck with your investments.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

It is important to study the white paper and the technical route.
Then you need to know if the project is open source, and open source projects are generally good.

Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

The Merculet project can become the most profitable this spring. This project is carried out by the CRYPITAL Group, which has already conducted successful ICO
such projects as ArcBlock and CyberMiles. If the CyberMiles ICO took 50 minutes, then the ArkBlock  ICO passed in just 19 minutes.
Tokens of both projects are in positive territory from their face value now.
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

I would take a look at Deedcoin. They have an established network of over 150 Real Estate agents in all 50 States, have already closed their first transaction before the launch, and have a real workable product that will same people completing real estate transactions thousands of dollars in commission.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

Frasindo it's a promising project I think. They backed by real assets and already have a live office on Jakarta partners with UBER, Grab too. You can get profit by holding the token. After that take a look at truegame, Seriously they project its very promising. Just do own your research on getting the best result. Good luck and sorry for my bad English, Thanks!
Revi250cc (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

take a look at the ON LIVE ICO, they're revolutionising both the video broadcast and remote consultations markets. The ICO is lasting for around 2 more weeks, so you still have good chance to get a decent bonus on your investment.

Otherwise I would recommend you also Safein ICO that is about to start in few days and I personally really like Coinmetro. Good luck with your investments.

Thank you I will look into these. Did you hear about safein ICO on the ON LIVE ICO place you mentioned?
Revi250cc (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

Frasindo it's a promising project I think. They backed by real assets and already have a live office on Jakarta partners with UBER, Grab too. You can get profit by holding the token. After that take a look at truegame, Seriously they project its very promising. Just do own your research on getting the best result. Good luck and sorry for my bad English, Thanks!

Thank you, your english is great!!! I've heard of Truegame actually... I need to look into it. Where are you from may I ask?
shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

I think CellBlocks (cellblocks.io) ICO has a good potential as their project is unique and have a existing valuable prototype to meet the real demand for the inmates in prison. ICO will be start on April 1st.

ICO price 1 CLBK = $0.10 USD
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Although, there are some numbers of good and hot ICOs out there, but i will tell you about Docademic.
This is one of the best ICO i have ever seen. It is an ICO that has integrated healthcare into blockchain technology. I love the innovativeness to the point that it has started offering its service in 20 countries in LatAm, and soon expanding to other regions of the world. Docademic has thousands of users and is putting all the data on an innovative healthcare blockchain making it one of the most significant blockchain and tech projects ever.
I say with all confidence that Docademic ICO is a good project for every investor.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

I like xyo network they are coming up with a very futuristic project where anyone can confirm the location of anything or any person by blockchain, this project can truly realize the concept of decentralization and global village.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jaklis43

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

I think its PDATA project, because they offer future, decentralized marketplace to create a passive income stream by selling your personal data. Its awesome idea behind this project! Check it!
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

I think robotina is very good to invest because the project and team is very good and experienced and for his company has long operation. Good for long investment.
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

I look closely at the NAUTICUS project. Icorating 4.7.
The Nauticus Exchange is in the final stages of development and is due to open in mid-2018. When it opens it will offer 100 crypto and six fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, HKD, AUD, and ZAR)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

I am pretty impressed by bunny token promotional video and it seems so promising after all 1 percent stake every day is good , but I already invest in diwtoken which is really legit and I love the usage of token that's why I also support their campaign .
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

Study white papers, technologies, project prospects, team members. Comprehensively consider whether an ICO project is reliable and make investment choices.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Here are my top 2 for 2018:
1) https://medichain.online/ -an interesting project about medicine! (collected about 15 million)
2) https://all.me/ru - is a social network with a cryptocurrency wallet and a trading platform. ( already collected about 30 million)
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

Egretia ICO is good one. Its the World's First HTML 5 Blockchain Engine and Platform. Egretia platform includes a blockchain-based development workflow, four core platforms and an incubator, its providing blockchain solutions and services for players, content-providers and facilitating a complete ecosystem.

so i think that project have massive potential to give you best returns for your investment. Their team also very solid and active. Also they have good partners and investors. So i have high hopes for this project.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Andrew DRo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

I now invested in several ICO.  In PlusCoin, this is essentially a crypto currency cache, it's pretty cool.  In LevelNet, I understand this project is connected with security something like the antivirus, only there now presley passes.And I carry out all operations through ]Paytomat company. It's more than a year.  But it's generally hard to make some stable forecasts on the ICO account, but they are already very fond of changing.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

There are a few ICOs that seem legit but its best to always do your own research. Anything can happen at anytime. I've seen ICO projects with fantastic prospects evaporate into thin air with investors' funds.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: