Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend selling my Bitcoins now  (Read 2538 times)
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

I think just hold your bitcoin wait until the price will increase this cryptocurrency needs more patient so that you can earn much higher than your investment.
jnns

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Bitcoin seems to continue to fluctuate as it has done for some months now, and it can go even much lower in price. If the last case would happen it would be the time to get some profit selling now. But, the thing is that no one knows exactly what will happen next. There are different opinions on that. So that the risk is too high to sell now, I'd prefer to hold.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Personally, I would not sell Bitcoin now and rely on a lower price in the future. Bitcoin does not have to fall down. The same applies to altcoins.
I would rather buy some altcoins, which is now quite undervalued price. If you have some free money, I would invest them in some verified altcoins.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

In my opinion now is the time to hold and acquire more Bitcoins and final advice is to observe what will happen in the coming days. Remember after a storm the sun always appears, so keeping caution is a great option. Now, my opinion may change if you have personal need.
tantra deva

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

I prefer to hold this time because the price has not yet improved .. I am sure the next few months the crypto market conditions will improve again.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold
I think you can do that all the time, you can buy and sell the Bitcoin you have. what I mean is that you take action or decision quickly. You can make short-term investments and not too long to wait. When there is a chance to earn a profit margin then we must immediately make a decision. For me, getting a little profit is no problem, the important thing is that I can benefit as often as possible. it will be far more profitable than we just wait with no certainty.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

Just hold Bitcoin now, why you think of buying a second most potential altcoin like Ethereum selling the most potential Bitcoin, hope this is a bad idea. Wait for a couple of months and as per experts prediction Bitcoin would start it's bullish drive from April 2nd week and reach highest price probably in July. You know the experts predicted price in July? It is around $60000. So think of future profit or sell it to lose your profit and buy Ethereum to get half of the profit which would be earned through Bitcoin.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

I just bought BTC recently so I hope that tells you what I think. Wink

Good times are coming...just be realistic w/ your expectations, it won't be a rocket launch right away, (might even be bumpy still) but that too will come.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

now the price is low enough if you sell it will be risky, but if you believe the price will come back down you can sell it and wait until it is really low and start to buy again at a lower price so you can replace the losses you have experienced, but the way is quite risky you have to be careful in choosing the most appropriate decision to take at a time like this, the decisions you make will affect your profits in the future
MFTHC

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

I don't want to be afraid of 10x the decline, and give up the 100x increase in the future, this account is clear, I won't sell the bitcoins and other coins.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

If you want to lose your investment just sell it. It's not appropriate to sell Bitcoin now, knowing that it's the best alt, it has a lot of potential to grow.  Why not invest more bitcoin now rather than selling. The price is cheap now and it would definitely give you a lot of profit when it recovers. Just wait patiently and hold.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

i believe investors who joined in December will be very disappointed now, but i have to say, we are in very dark time of cryptocurrency, so even when you sell now, we don't have any profit at all, so it would be better if we just keep holding bitcoin, leave it a year, surely bitcoin will rise again, then we come back in next time.
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

don't worry. Please continue to hold your bitcoin unless you need money urgently .you will not lose money if keeping it a few more months
 I am sure that the market will rise again.
Little-loli

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

When people say to hold (Like this thread) you sell and buy back in lower, when people say to sell you buy.
Selector79

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

When people say to hold (Like this thread) you sell and buy back in lower, when people say to sell you buy.

Most people say now sell.  You are in a small community here.

All screams Bitcoin will die!   Think about!
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

It depends if you are in need of money. Don't sell if your bought price is higher than the sell price. Just hold, the market will recover.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

No I would not recommend that just don't panic and be patient. HODL is the key because HODLers are always the winners on this game. Sell your Bitcoin when the price is around $50000 or $100000. If you will sell now I am telling you will regret it forever.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

No, hold your bitcoin until the price rises to peak again, and the bitcoin predicted by the end of 2018 will reach $ 40,456, but back again to you want to sell it now or later in late 2018.
Bamsed

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

I think just hold your bitcoin wait until the price will increase this cryptocurrency needs more patient so that you can earn much higher than your investment.

That is a good suggestion. You might also want to convert some bitcoin into bitcoin cash.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

I would suggest you hold on because there are huge chances that may price of Bitcoins gets up high until the end of this year.

That's true. Keep your bitcoin and I suggest to hold it and use for long term investment. I am pretty sure that there's always a big opportunity in the future that you will gain a lot of profit from it if you patiently hold it. Don't make rush selling for now because the market keeps on turning red. There's always a great chances to earn more if you make it to long term investments.   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: