Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend selling my Bitcoins now  (Read 2545 times)
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

Completely your decision. If you need money right now itself then sell. People will keep on saying never sell in a loss, HODL tight etc. But this doesn't work actually. I have sold my BTC and and most of my alts in the last month itself. I sensed double top pattern on BTC chart and immediately took action.

Blah blah
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

I would just say this.
If you are in a big need of money, then yes, sell them.
But if you can wait like months or even a year, then please do. Everything will probably bounce back by then.
Just forget about it and have some fun hah.. Of course, if you can  Grin

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

Yes sell low buy high. That's the mantra. But if you really do need money, then go ahead and sell few.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

I would like to recommend hold it. Holding your bitcoin now can give you a chance to make someday a profit from all your loses. It is still your decision what should must be to decide.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

I wouldn't recommend you sell your bitcoin at any time. It's a store of value and can appreciate without s moments notice. It's been touted as digital gold, so years from now you might regret that decision
Kirja

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

Sorry to disturb party, but this is for sure not the bottom. It looks like 3000 USD is possible. When you sold now, you could buy twice at 3400USD...
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

Why sell if its very low. Just hold and wait till the price go back. Mostly hodler of bitcoins now are newbies, they bought when on its ATH without even the knowledge about btc

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

Sorry to disturb party, but this is for sure not the bottom. It looks like 3000 USD is possible. When you sold now, you could buy twice at 3400USD...

Dream on. Not gonna happen.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

If you don’t need the money that much then sell it, I think you yourself know that if you sell them now you will be at loss and if you hold them for a few more months maybe then your losses won’t be that bad.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold
After the crazy peak of bitcoin, I realized that all his success was built on simple investors, no more. And in this period of which you are talking about went to the altcoin, it is clear that it is now difficult to say whether I won it or not, but I think that I made the right decision. Because bitcoin will in time show even worse indicators.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

If a 100 whales of crypto holder tells me to dump all my crypto then I will, this is a good time to buy in the dip, it's on discount mode, nobody knows and can expect accurately what will be the price of crypto's in the future, it depends on you If you'll sell all you have but don't regret when time comes that crypto will be valuable again. It's a matter of decision mate, selling can still hurt the market.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

Btc might drop to 3k in thr end.Then flat and up.If to compare to the last bubble explode,and this situation looks like it.But there is no gurranty it is.So you might sell and end up in some profit on 3k rebuy,but its risky,same as all crypto market.So you must make a choice and you only

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

I think the time now is to hold it better than to sell it. BTC is currently down sharply, if you decide to sell your BTC will make the market plummet. In my opinion, in the coming months, BTC price will increase again. That is the trend of the Crypto market that I often encounter.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

Now the market is in such a condition that I would not repost the sale of any coins.
I would definitely not recommend selling Bitcoins now, and who will sell now, then will regret it after some time, because after the fall is always going up!
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

Capital no to that.  You would not want to lose your coin to someone else that will make up to 3* profit.  Try and be patient the price will pump again and it will with the while investing into bitcoin
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

I would hold tight. You've ridden the wave all the way down. I think if the price were at 10k then maybe it would be worth it but I cant see bitcoin going lower than 6k
But I think BTC will be around 5k. Now many policies are bad for BTC growth. Social site like Facebook or twitter will limit advertising of cryptocurrency. Google is not friendly to cryptocurrency. China government gonna ban the cryptocurrency. One of oldest China trade platform is closed. Besides of BTC there are many potential and more competitive currencies in markets. How BTC can keep the great price all the time? Time to go down! Keep BTC or you will lose a lot.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

i would recommend to keep hold and hodl i think bitcoin will be back to 14000$ soon ! Actually it is dip of bitcoin so i think it time to buy not to sell !
Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

Unfortunately, all the people who entered at the peak of the price now regret it. You do not need to succumb to general sentiments and it makes sense to just keep the coins, no matter what.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

Should hold, at present Bitcoin prices are low. The market is now in turmoil, but it will stabilize again. In my opinion Bitcoin prices will skyrocket from mid-year. If you sell now you will lose your money, and lose the opportunity to make a profit.
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

just hold your bitcoin mate,,  Wink
do not sell your bitcoin at this support price,,
but, everything is depends on your decision my friend
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: