Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend selling my Bitcoins now  (Read 2541 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

it depends on your financial circumstances, if you really need to be sold, at the risk of losing a lot of things. but if only to divert investment, as well as waiting and more patient. because by diverting it does not change anything in your investment, it will only reduce your money little by little.
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

During the time the market is falling. I do not think I will sell my BTC. I am always optimistic about them, I do not care about prices, I just hold them and believe that in the future altcoin prices will rise again. BTC will exceed $ 15,000 in the future. I believe this will happen and today the entire market has turned blue.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

my advice do not be too hasty to sell it, because the current market situation is still not stable. The current bitcoin price increase has not been able to reach the highest point, if you decide to sell now, you can regret as many people expect bitcoin prices to rise in April, hopefully what everyone expects to happen in the near future.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

i do not recommend you sell bitcoin now because btc price is decreasing now and you can wait till price return to highest position. you can hold the coin while the time usmapai market conditions cryptocurrency to the normal position.
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

No, my advice is stick to not selling bitcoin. Wait for bitcoin prices to rise again to the highest level. The bitcoin market is now dropping dramatically to its lowest point.
Once again hold on until the bitcoin market is stable.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

During the time the market is falling. I do not think I will sell my BTC. I am always optimistic about them, I do not care about prices, I just hold them and believe that in the future altcoin prices will rise again. BTC will exceed $ 15,000 in the future. I believe this will happen and today the entire market has turned blue.
Exactly, your views are exactly like me.
If you have been working in the field of trading, we need a steel spirit and should not be lost when the field goes down. All we need is trust in any of the altcoins we have invested. You have a very positive mindset for your portfolio and I think you will succeed in the future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

Should hold, at present Bitcoin prices are low. The market is now in turmoil, but it will stabilize again. In my opinion Bitcoin prices will skyrocket from mid-year. If you sell now you will lose your money, and lose the opportunity to make a profit.
I agree with you friend ''should we hold first,
because in this month BTC is no longer stable,
and as you said in early June, BTC will surely be sure
bounce back, but if it takes what can be made
I will definitely sell, but not all just a few,
to minimize losses, then I invest in a potentially good coin in the future.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

If you buy it on high price you need to buy more not sell it
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

If you buy at the time when its value was high in the late last year I will recommend that you should keep holding pending when its value appreciate before you sell because if you sell at the current rate which means you will end up selling at lost of which is not advisable as an investor.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

If you buy at the time when its value was high in the late last year I will recommend that you should keep holding pending when its value appreciate before you sell because if you sell at the current rate which means you will end up selling at lost of which is not advisable as an investor.
we have to wait for a good price to sell, because now the market is not good and of course our profit will be a little. so I think holding the coins in advance can be a good choice and will bring huge profits.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

you completely loss if you sell your bitcoin right now at $7000, but its up to you if you accept your losses if I were you I just keep holding my bitcoin and I should buy more bitcoin at these price. 

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

we have to wait for a good price to sell, because now the market is not good and of course our profit will be a little. so I think holding the coins in advance can be a good choice and will bring huge profits.
What if we sell now and buy back again when it's cheaper? This is a good idea. If I am an expert at charting then I would have done the same. I can see Bitcoin price reaching below $4000 eventually before a major bull run. Till then there might be downtrend like this.

Blah blah
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

My advice to the newbie that invest into Bitcoin or other altcoin last year Nov/Dec is to hold their coin till when the market will recover because there's no point in selling their holding at lost price and it will better if they can quick buy bitcoin and Global cryptocurrency(GCC coin) now that the market still dump for a better chance to cover their lost.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

There nothing to advice there because any crypto trader that bought during last year November/December high price and sell now at lost price is a day trader which was said to be plunged by bitcoin price and he/she is in deed slaughtered.

Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

Selling it now would be the most regrettable decision to make. Bitcoin might be dumping right now but it has been predicted that it will rise this year. Patience is key to minimize the losses.

MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

if you wanna get profit as Novermber,2017, you must be patient. If you sell your BTC now, how can you earn money back? I think you are smart enough to understand.

HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

If you invest in Bitcoin at the end of 2017, when the Bitcoin exchange rate reaches a peak of $ 19,000, then now I would advise you not to sell your Bitcoin, please hold to the end of 2018. In the market is showing signs of recovery, it is predicted that in the next two months Bitcoin exchange rates will increase to $ 15,000 and return to $ 19,000 in Q3 2018.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

I think we should hold the BTC for a long time, waiting for the difficult period of the market like today. Holding your BTC may help the market grow again. reduce the number of sellers in the market, the price of BTC will increase. But I think in the future the Crypto market is very feasible, so you should hold them to be the right decision.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

If you buy it on high price you need to buy more not sell it

Indeed, so the price will average. Don’t panic the market will bounce and your money will grow in the right time. Let’s just hope for some good news and for bitcoin to pump higher again in the coming months.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

It's recommended to sell your bitcoin because for sure the price will increase again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: