Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend selling my Bitcoins now  (Read 2538 times)
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Today the market is not stable and its movement are very unpredictable... It is not advisable to sell it especially now that the state of the market is low...  You should wait for a right moment until the price become stable again... Because if you do that you will probably lose a lots... Hold it if you want to earn a lots and if you want to get your profit...
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

Bitcoin is very low price so I dont suggest anybody to sell, if you can wait one or two month, I think btc can rise to 11-12k dollar or we can see good bull season and it can rise 15-20k dollar maybe.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

Now is not the right time to sell your bitcoins. Unfortunately the market today is still bloody and bitcoin value is still in the deep. It is so impractical to sell. Instead, we must buy more bitcoins and keep it for a long time until the prices will increase at least $20,000 USD.  Grin

Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

Of course, I would not recommend you to sell your bitcoin now. With this cheap market price if you sell bitcoin you will get only a loss. So you better also wait until the market has gone up so you do not suffer losses on investments that have been your guard and care well.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

Try to keep your bitcoin as long as possible. If you do not need money then do not sell them at the present time. price too low
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

No..the market is recovering now and i hope it will break $12k by juni if btc break that price we probably will see another all time high. The market is not like 2014 crash but it is like 2013 and last year is like 2012. If my prediction is right we will see btc at $130k the end of this year

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

that is bad move if you going to sell your bitcoin at these price, If I were you I just buy more bitcoins and hold until the price reach the highest peak, just don't sell your bitcoin keep hold it will increase at the end of this year.

jaybobcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

no no no dont sell now
BTC is super strong fundamentally now
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

I think you should not sell bitcoin at this time. Because bitcoin is still the # 1 on the crypto market and it's still very potential. Bitcoin is only in difficult times, however I believe it will be easier to overcome this phase and be more stable. Right now the bitcoin price is around $ 7600 and there is starting to sign up, we should be patiently holding and wait for some more time if we want to make a profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Ewox

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

I think you should not sell bitcoin at this time. Because bitcoin is still the # 1 on the crypto market and it's still very potential. Bitcoin is only in difficult times, however I believe it will be easier to overcome this phase and be more stable. Right now the bitcoin price is around $ 7600 and there is starting to sign up, we should be patiently holding and wait for some more time if we want to make a profit.

True and bitcoin is just recovering from its correction, hopefully once it breaks the wall there is a possibility bitcoin will increase its price around $15k but it all depends on the market. I just hope by end of April bitcoins price becomes steady around the $12k mark though.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

it seems to be late to sell for now if you are a lot of money you can make a profit in the short term but if it is low sell.

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

I don't know that at what value you have brought your bitcoin. Now the Btc price have jumped up to 7600$ so if you have brought it below then you can sell it. And you may buy it 7000$ in future.

But if you have brought in high then just wait for the right time.

bhantom

Activity: 673

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

Do not make such bad decisions. If you sell your coins now you will lose. Now is the worster time for this.

You must be patient and wait some time for better price
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

i believe if you want to sell at this moment, you should have sold when bitcoin reach 8k$ few hours ago, but don't worry, we should be prepare for what will happen next, anything rising too much in few hours will drops again, so i suggest you should sell a little bit rightnow incase the market will be dumped, don't sell too much, just sell the amount of coins you think you can accept to loss in the future.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

for now is not the right time to sell your bitcoin, better keep storing it up to the price you want. but follow what your heart recommends, because everyone has a different opinion. but if you want to sell it, sell just a little if you need it and the rest you hold it again until the time comes.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

I would recommend you not to sell it but just buy it and accumulate at every dip until it reaches at least 100K. I believe that it will surely reach this figure within next two years. I would buy Bitcoin, send it to my wallet and forget for two or three years. Another thing If you were a good technical analyst, that you can play on waves no only trading Bitcoin but also trading other cryptocurrencies.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold
Hope you didn't sell Bitcoin than, because it seems that cryptocurrency start to grow now
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

It would be best to keep on your bitcoins. The best time to sell it is when its price is right, when you see that it will make your earnings double or more than that. If you would sell it while the price is low, you would not earn. Be patient to wait for the price increase.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

I will recommend you to hold your bitcoin now and wait for the right price to go up,if you need money you can sell it now but you will loose money and will not earn.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:50:25 AM

If you sell your coins now you will lose.
He bought on the peak so he totally will lose his money. There's nothing to lose if he bought on November since the price by that is exactly the same on where are we right now.

But I agree with other's opinion who are saying that this isn't the right time for selling if someone wants to take profit.

You can wait and at the same time you can also buy at this dip.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: