Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend selling my Bitcoins now  (Read 2538 times)
percopolis

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold
If bought at the peak of prices, then I think that it is better to hold, now do not sell. Of course, provided that you have not invested all your funds in bitcoin and you do not urgently need money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

do not sell your bitcoin instead you better buy more and more as long as you can because the best is yet to come the third quarter of the year is coming so lets think positive on the outcome of the incoming quarter like last year.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

Yeah, why don't you? Good coin currently takje good shows itself in the cryptocurrency market, and I think it will continue, I still expected more uplifting, but while the coin as a coin.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

Yeah, why don't you? Good coin currently takje good shows itself in the cryptocurrency market, and I think it will continue, I still expected more uplifting, but while the coin as a coin.
I would not recommend selling your Bitcoin right now. You should wait for a time when the market is in full swing and when the monetary values of your portfolio rise high in the market. You are here to earn and to maximize your profit and that can only happen when you sell your coins at a price higher than the price you have paid for your coins when you were buying it. Better hold them and cash the good money in the boom.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

I do not recommend you to sell Bitcoin that you have now. Because Bitcoin's current price is still low and is likely to rise steadily until the end of this year. I make sure you will regret if you sell Bitcoin that you have now. Maybe now the price of Bitcoin is low but the next few months Bitcoin prices will go up dozens more like last year. You must be patient and keep waiting for the right time to sell your Bitcoin.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

In any case I would never advise you to sell the bitcoin you have, all you have to do is do the analysis yourself not by asking the opinions of others, because if you always ask for opinions from others until whenever you will not grow adult.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

If bought at the peak of prices, then I think that it is better to hold, now do not sell. Of course, provided that you have not invested all your funds in bitcoin and you do not urgently need money

absouletely no.
hodl them if you dont need that money immediately.
btc will see 20ks again in 2019 or latest 2020.
hodl and dont panic.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

my advice do not be too hasty to sell it, because the current market situation is still not stable.
The current bitcoin price increase has not been able to reach the highest point, if you decide to sell now, you can regret as many people expect bitcoin prices to rise in June, hopefully what everyone expects to happen in the near future.
itrade777

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

Don't be impatient just hold. It is not advisable to sell you bitcoin now as of now because we ae only in the bear market. Soon it will go to recovery stage and make back to the peak price or more. Review also related studies why ti hold bitcoin to ease your pain of buying in the peak price. It is not a loss.  Grin
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

Nobody knows what will happen in few weeks. The prices could be lower, but it could be higher and you will be double-fked.

If you don't need the money for live expenses, just wait.

That's right, if you're not short of money for real life, it's better to wait just because the low coin price will make you lose and make you disappointed if sell it now. With a little patience maybe the price will rise again in the near future and the price is in line with your expectations.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Btc is very cheap and low level now, this prices are like free because it was 17-20k dollar at january, I think with next big rises bitcoin will pass 25-30k dollar and will beat the record.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

Nobody knows what will happen in few weeks. The prices could be lower, but it could be higher and you will be double-fked.

If you don't need the money for live expenses, just wait.

That's right, if you're not short of money for real life, it's better to wait just because the low coin price will make you lose and make you disappointed if sell it now. With a little patience maybe the price will rise again in the near future and the price is in line with your expectations.

if you need money als hodl it for a month.
i hope june and july months will be the rising of coins.
please hodl a while.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

I recommend you not to sell Bitcoin you have. Especially if you want to sell it now while the price of Bitcoin is still fairly low. I think you should hold it for longer to see the price of Bitcoin is at its peak. Maybe you can wait until the end of this year. Hopefully, this year's end Bitcoin can make another new record.
Gerci

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Now cryptocurrency little fall in the price, maybe it is not the right time to sell your bitcoin. If you want to get more, you should hold your bitcoin few months again, but it depends on your analysis and believe, i believe that Bitcoin price will be recover soon.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

You are late. It must continue to hold now. Firmly cannot sell. Selling you loses money. The best way now is to wait for the next wave. That way you can stop loss.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

I fell how worried you are in your investment as you had bought it at the peak price of bitcoin and now the price had settle at $7k to $10k range. If you don't need money then just hold your bitcoin and be patient to wait for the best price. You had 6 months of holding your bitcoin when you buy at December and it's not long enough to worried as those early adopters of bitcoin had been waiting for 9 years until it reached at $19k price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

I do not advice you to sell you bitcoin now as it may lead to loss because you bought when the price was high and selling now will be at low price. It is better to hold until when the market recovers, then you can sell at a higher price because the price of bitcoin will increase as soon as the market rise.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

I will not advise you to sell now as you are very much aware of the bearish state of the crypto market which has remained so for long now. It is also possible that the market will regain astronomically very soon and so you need to be a bit patient. The crypto market has a lot of prospects and the good news continues to come out.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

You certainly could not buy it at that time. You can buy it now. I watched you but you are down, not suitable for purchase. But now it can be purchased.

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

The market is calm now, I recommend you to catch right moment: when next huge dump come. And only then - buy BTCs at low price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: