Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:06:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend selling my Bitcoins now  (Read 2545 times)
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

Why do you want to sell when prices fall, that's not good because you're buying at a high price. Try to relax, holding is the best way to avoid losses and in the future prices will increase then you will benefit.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold
It is not a good idea for me to sell your coins now, better will be holding cause thanks to that you are able to earn anything in future or just lose less, if now price is completly diffrent (down) you need to hodl them and believe that price could go to the moon again.
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

I do not think that selling bitcoin right now is a good idea. It seems to me that Bitcoin can bring you a good profit in a few years. Just be patient and this will make you a very rich person.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

I see no reason to sell now. The market is about to kicks in and the prices will be increasing very soon. In couple of weeks everything will be worth a lot more than what it is now. Don't sell it now.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

No, I wouldn't recommend you selling your bitcoin now, as the price has been dropping for the past few months and the market is in the downward trend. This situation may reverse in a few months time.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

In my opinion, it would be good for you if you wait for better prices to sell your bitcoins. I think you can get really good profits by holding for a while.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

If you don't need the money yet, I would recommend you to hold onto your holdings until you have reached the target price you have set. You might want to accumulate more and sell at a later time once the curse of Gox has been lifted. There are good news being highlighted now about adaption of the technology behind crypto currency, so I guess it is a good time to buy and hold.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

If bought at the peak of prices, then I think that it is better to hold, now do not sell. Of course, provided that you have not invested all your funds in bitcoin and you do not urgently need money

Man, I can only sympathize you. I managed to buy Bitcoins when the cryptocurrency was very cheap. Then I sold some BTC with profits. Now I am holding it.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

It is not a good idea for me to sell your coins now, better will be holding cause thanks to that you are able to earn anything in future or just lose less, if now price is completly diffrent (down) you need to hodl them and believe that price could go to the moon again.
Absolutely! The current price is at 7k and I consider it low, compared previously that it reached to more than 8k or even higher. I agree with the suggestion that it's better to hold it for now and wait for cumulative growth before selling it to gain huge returns. It could be alarming that the price drops and cause others to panic, but I think we need to keep calm, more patience, think positivity, and hope that the current price will recover in the course of time.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:18:07 PM

hold your altcoin and your bitcoin in your local wallet, and open your wallet in the end of this year
because the best strategy in investments of crypto is forget it for a while then open your wallet when the price explode
i believe in the end of this year the price will explode harder

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Bamsed

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

hold your altcoin and your bitcoin in your local wallet, and open your wallet in the end of this year
because the best strategy in investments of crypto is forget it for a while then open your wallet when the price explode
i believe in the end of this year the price will explode harder

Only hold good coins/altcoins like Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash or ETH.
xboxtwo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

market is red, what for ber months to see the crypto to the moon again!
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

Definitely that is so. During the red market, you should rather hold your portfolio and not think about selling it. This is because when the market is red, it actually alerts you not to sell for the prevailing market values are always less than the original values of your portfolio. And even if they are not less, they might not be as profitable as you have been planning to make them.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

Definitely that is so. During the red market, you should rather hold your portfolio and not think about selling it. This is because when the market is red, it actually alerts you not to sell for the prevailing market values are always less than the original values of your portfolio. And even if they are not less, they might not be as profitable as you have been planning to make them.
Yes in the red market we should not thinking to sell it but always think to buy more because it is a good chance to have bitcoin in low price on which bitcoin having a big potential to grow its demand and also the value in the future that possibly give us a big profit just by holding it.

galbur

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

At the moment, I do not recommend selling bitcoins, if it is not necessary, you need to wait for growth and sell, getting a good profit. I would have done so. Smiley
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

I would not recomend you to sell your Bitcoin right now. The price is cheap now and it would definitely give you a lot of profit when it recovers. Just wait patiently and hold.

If you do not need to cash back for daily expenses you're going to miss a great opportunity in the future. If you really believe in the cryptocurrencies revolution, you'd better keep them.

I would rather buy some altcoins, which is now quite undervalued price. If you have some free money, I would invest them in some verified altcoins.

dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

Are you crazy? The market is at its early stage and bitcoin price is not at its peak. Be patient and you will win soon!
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

I do not recommend you to sell Bitcoin now. Because the price of Bitcoin is now still low and possibly can surely go up. I am sure at the end of this year Bitcoin price will be at its peak and the price will be higher than last year.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

As it stands now the price of Bitcoin is gradually getting back to its feet after it suffered a huge fall. It is noted to be still fluctuating but moving up greatly in percentages. Moreover i think Bitcoin will do very well as the year ends. So i recommend that you hold because if you sell if have suffered a loss.
sadcrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

I'd recommend never sell you BTC (; unless you're good at margin trading. If you ask here I suppose you're not
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: