Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend selling my Bitcoins now  (Read 2538 times)
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

I think you shouldn't sell your bitcoin now. Because it is very bad time to sell and price level is very low.

Don't ever think of selling your bitcoin now, unless you really need it badly because you have a very important use of the money. Today is not the right time to sell bitcoin specially if you bought them in a high price like last year 4th quarter where bitcoin is very expensive. Just hold it and wait for the market to go back to normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

Don't ever think of selling your bitcoin now, unless you really need it badly because you have a very important use of the money. Today is not the right time to sell bitcoin specially if you bought them in a high price like last year 4th quarter where bitcoin is very expensive. Just hold it and wait for the market to go back to normal.
If he bought the bitcoin late last year, it means she now bore a very great losses. of course there will be no one who will give advice to sell it now.
hold your bitcoin until you can restore capital or get a little profit from the purchase of your bitcoin it was the only option. It became the principle if you still believe the value of bitcoin will rise back on your purchase price.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

I think you shouldn't sell your bitcoin now. Because it is very bad time to sell and price level is very low.

It is noted to be still fluctuating but moving up greatly in percentages. Moreover i think Bitcoin will do very well as the year ends. So i recommend that you hold because if you sell if have suffered a loss.
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

I agree! Bitcoin is now very cheap and will not sell it right now. It should be a little wait and sell it at the maximum
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

I agree! Bitcoin is now very cheap and will not sell it right now. It should be a little wait and sell it at the maximum
at least it is necessary to wait for the level of prices that was in 2017. I think that for sale this price is much better than today.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

at least it is necessary to wait for the level of prices that was in 2017. I think that for sale this price is much better than today.
it is possible that the situation has changed for the better if today Bitcoin could be used as a payment tool in the whole world. That is, there is a way out, but this requires the complete legalization of the Crypto-currency and Bitcoin as an international crypto currency.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

nope ,dont' even think about it just hodl
That would be a foolish and irrational decision. This is in fact the best time to hodl Bitcoin and from now onwards, you could be the judge of your own fate. Sell the coins and you are history, hodl them and you are well off. The issue is not about how much you own and what is its worth but of course the way you deal it in times of desperation in the market. Keep no doubt! Your worth will be more than anything you would have ever thought about if you hodl Bitcoin.
wikiaki

Activity: 91

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold
I think you should keep a longer time. Because you bought at the peak price and you can not sell it now. You made the wrong decision but if you keep holding on and wait for the development, it will fix the problem.

gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

I do not recommend it, I think that its price will increase by the end of this year so it is worth keeping it
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

I think it is too early to sell now I think you can be sure that we will see higher prices in the future.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

I think it is too early to sell now I think you can be sure that we will see higher prices in the future.
Try to be calm, and focus on doing something else. Save your bitcoin for several years. In a few years there will definitely be a sharp increase that occurs. Don't expect too much that something will happen in the near future. Try to survive in a few years, you will enjoy the results later.

jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

Bitcoin value is going through a very narrowing band when the graphs are analyzed and this situation is not sustainable, I hope that this contraction process will be broken in one place and bring a big rise, these levels seem to be suitable for investment...
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

We're at the bottom now, not worth selling yet, the correction is getting a bit more stable with the price fluctuation getting smaller, keep holding is my view.

Yes, this is not the right time to sell bitcoin. That is the most terrible thing to do now since bitcoin is in dip. Off course we don't want to waste our investment. I suggest wait for a good timing to sell your bitcoin, holding a little longer is the best decision to do.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

Selling bitcoin at this point is not good the price is not yet high. Much better to wait for the price to increase rather selling btc to suffer loses.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

I do not recommend it, I think that its price will increase by the end of this year so it is worth keeping it
Many people will not recommend you sell your Bitcoin right now. This is a weak time of the currency and you might not get as much as you expect out of your holdings. Better keep holding until you see the margin of your profit rising with a rise in the market. This is what rationality demands.

To make wise decision in the market and we assume the individual being rational when he is in the market. Moreover, keep strong trust in the crypto market and I bet in an year or two, your whole financial setup will be changed.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:10:14 PM

keep your bitcoin til next pump.. if you bought it on a high price just leave it and check it again once the market recovers and bull run is coming
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 08:48:04 PM

I also think is better to still hold bitcoins who have and not sell them now and wait, until next bull run or at least wait for a grow when if you sell to get a profit.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 08:57:51 PM

I also think is better to still hold bitcoins who have and not sell them now and wait, until next bull run or at least wait for a grow when if you sell to get a profit.
It is not the right time to sell, on the contrary, you should get more. Actually, perhaps the price will go down more, but I guess you will not find better time than today. Because it is more likely to increase.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:48:34 PM

keep your bitcoin til next pump.. if you bought it on a high price just leave it and check it again once the market recovers and bull run is coming
OP asked that question a year ago. Why did you bump the old thread for writing the similar answer?
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:37:51 AM

For now, just hodl it. prices are a bit low for now. If you want maximum income wait for it to rise prices. I can say that it will be worth it to wait.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: