Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend selling my Bitcoins now  (Read 2538 times)
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:42:04 AM

I don't recommend to sell bitcoin before 20k-50k range. I recommend to sell bitcoin on 20k-50k range.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:35:45 AM

Bitcoin activity throughout 2018 has declined. And many people are trapped in misery. Currently, Bitcoin is in a very positive condition. I think you should be patient because I'm sure if Bitcoin can still rise in price.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:41:46 AM

You should not sell even after a year except when bitcoin and cryptocurrency status will be in good condition. It will just make you feel lost when you sell it right now. Just keep it in your wallet like it doesn't exist there. Buy more in dip and benefit in the future.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:16:27 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

I suggest you to sell when the price is up and buy again whe the price is down so your bitcoin can increase and you can hold until you can get profit. But you have to be able to read the market when bitcoin will go down whether it will continue to rise or will go down. Because if you can't read the market situation you will lose a lot. But if you doubt you can hold until the price increase.  
TrumpD

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:30:16 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

I suggest you to sell when the price is up and buy again whe the price is down so your bitcoin can increase and you can hold until you can get profit. But you have to be able to read the market when bitcoin will go down whether it will continue to rise or will go down. Because if you can't read the market situation you will lose a lot. But if you doubt you can hold until the price increase.  
To follow your post she or he has to be a real trader not an investor. The post does not seem that person is a trader. The poster is a investor and investor usually do not buy and sell they usually buy and hold once good profit they sell that.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:49:17 PM

We're at the bottom now, not worth selling yet, the correction is getting a bit more stable with the price fluctuation getting smaller, keep holding is my view.
If OP did believe you that moment?for sure he will be crying by now lol.bottom in March 2018?but not until march of 2019 the price of bitcoin continue to drop and had reached the lowest of $3k

You should not sell even after a year except when bitcoin and cryptocurrency status will be in good condition. It will just make you feel lost when you sell it right now. Just keep it in your wallet like it doesn't exist there. Buy more in dip and benefit in the future.
This will be depending on what is his capacity to hold.because sometimes emerency.comes and we need cash instantly so if thats happen he can sell right away.and just buy back again in future

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TrumpD

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:43:07 AM

No one will recommend you to sell you bitcoin at the current price as you are holder. If you were made trade and you bought it on low rate and now it was more then the buy price then you might sell it without any problem.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:04:10 AM

No one will recommend you to sell you bitcoin at the current price as you are holder. If you were made trade and you bought it on low rate and now it was more then the buy price then you might sell it without any problem.
if that is done like that, it means that he has already sold his assets with profit. but if with a small profit, holding your bitcoin longer is the best choice because the market shows the possibility that bitcoin prices will be higher for this year.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:19:56 AM

Selling Bitcoin now might be a good opportunity because the price goes up pretty well. But in my opinion, it's better to be patient because the price of Bitcoin still has the potential to rise higher. Don't rush to sell coins because the Crypto market increases trading volume every day.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:40:35 AM

Selling Bitcoin now might be a good opportunity because the price goes up pretty well. But in my opinion, it's better to be patient because the price of Bitcoin still has the potential to rise higher. Don't rush to sell coins because the Crypto market increases trading volume every day.
Must better to hold it first than to sell it early, Bitcoins are currently increasing the price smoothly and if this still continue maybe ill recommend to sell it into a high value or must better to split your bitcoin just try to buy more altcoins because they have more altcoins are trying to follow of bitcoin to rise the price in the future.

Gerfano

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:46:24 AM

To understand whether to sell cryptocurrency or Vice versa to invest in it, you need to own news information. https://pyyro.com
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:34:10 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

Now, it is not the best idea to sell Bitcoin. The market seems to be more stable now, and there is a great possibility of the bull run. If you sell BTC now, you will regret your decision later.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:23:13 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our suggestions for those who joined crypto currency investment during the highest peak in November/December either  to sell their Bitcoins and other altcoin  portfolio now  and buy later in few weeks  at a lower price or just hold

Now, it is not the best idea to sell Bitcoin. The market seems to be more stable now, and there is a great possibility of the bull run. If you sell BTC now, you will regret your decision later.
when it benefits you, it will be a good thing for you. but, if you believe that the price of bitcoin can be higher, I think, selling it now is not the right decision. right now, I still have some bitcoin, and maybe I will sell it when the price is higher than now.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:48:31 PM

I can say, at this time and year.. I won't advice selling btc because I know bull run is coming. BTC is still down. U would consider buying btc as the best option, not selling it. Well you can use it in trading and investment on ICOs and IEO.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:20:15 PM

I can say, at this time and year.. I won't advice selling btc because I know bull run is coming. BTC is still down. U would consider buying btc as the best option, not selling it. Well you can use it in trading and investment on ICOs and IEO.
I think that today there is no need to worry about new assets in Bitcoin.  In the past few hours, we can observe a very stable growth of Bitcoin.  At the moment, the increase in the cost of Bitcoin reaches 5% and these are really very good indicators.  Perhaps in the near future, you will have a lot more opportunities to invest Bitcoin in other projects that manifest themselves much better when the market is more stable.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:24:48 PM

when you want to do everything wrong you can sell your btc now when it starts to rise and buy again when its falling. then you are a good fail trader from the book.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:32:24 PM

In the past few weeks, the BTC price has increased abnormally to $ 5k6. Its recovery speed was amazing, so I couldn't believe it. In my opinion this is an unusual thing because the ability to recover it is too fast from $ 3k4 to $ 5k6. It is likely to drop to $ 4500 in the next 3 weeks. So sell immediately when the BTC price is reaching the highest level of $ 5k6 in the last 6 months.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:12:06 PM

In the past few weeks, the BTC price has increased abnormally to $ 5k6. Its recovery speed was amazing, so I couldn't believe it. In my opinion this is an unusual thing because the ability to recover it is too fast from $ 3k4 to $ 5k6. It is likely to drop to $ 4500 in the next 3 weeks. So sell immediately when the BTC price is reaching the highest level of $ 5k6 in the last 6 months.
I do not think that it was necessary to get so excited and do rash acts.  Today they say how to speak at every corner of the forum.  In any case, selling Bitcoin does not make sense.  You said about the maximum price of 5,600, but over the past week we have seen a maximum on some exchanges and 6,000 dollars for Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: