Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the Best examples of smart contracts from ICOs. - for learning  (Read 60 times)
tapas01 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

I am looking for very good examples of ERC20 smart contracts which ICOs might have created. I am looking to study and learn smart contract coding. Please list names of ICOs or their link whose smart contracts you think were exceptionally coded and followed best practices.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

I am looking for very good examples of ERC20 smart contracts which ICOs might have created. I am looking to study and learn smart contract coding. Please list names of ICOs or their link whose smart contracts you think were exceptionally coded and followed best practices.

We are not gonna do the hard work instead of you.
You wants to learn, but you are too lazy to find the contract links?!

Open Etherscan and Coinmarketcap and start searching the contracts one by one. Most will be closed, but some are open...
Or ForkDelta - there is a link to every contract in top-left cell.
tapas01 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

I already did the working of searching and going through smart contracts, but there is a chance that I might have missed the good example. Hence I am reaching out to the community to recommend the ones they found to be good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: