Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily price analysis BTC + ALTCOINS  (Read 3011 times)
Dany44 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 01:28:40 PM by Dany44

Here will be the latest price analysis for BTC and altcoins.
We appreciate your opinion.
Daily reviews are also placed on https://cryptocomes.com/pricewise

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

Thanks for the report.

I agree with your settlements.

It seems that there might be another June 2017 repeat where all the alts get hammered while BTc breakouts.

Only issue now is that the volumes are very low compared to before.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Antgri

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

Good report. It is many good news by different altcoins, but it is not always reflected in price.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Thanks for the report.

I agree with your settlements.

It seems that there might be another June 2017 repeat where all the alts get hammered while BTc breakouts.

Only issue now is that the volumes are very low compared to before.

OP's conclusions are good. My hopes are for Nov-Dec 2018 recovery after the summer vacations.

About the volume, I think it's low because the prices are a lot lower. Of BTC and all alts.

alexcowan

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Icon is looking good atm. Could see a bit of a rise as it is retesting break out zone. TA below
https://t.me/CryptoInMinutes
What do you reckon?

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

With the existence of the results of analysis from the OP which is so detailed and very hit the target. Especially on the subject that is happening right now. Should we make as a consideration so that we aren't wrong in taking action.

NEO/USD

NEO’s chart is somewhat similar to Monero’s, so the same general conclusions can apply. The asset looks slightly better than the market, trading above the boundary of the descending channel. It should be noted that unlike XMR, this boundary has been tested unsuccessfully a few times already.

However, hope is kept alive by the huge initiative volume which helped the bulls raise the price by a whole $5, an outstanding result under falling market conditions. Investors clearly indicated their interest in the asset - now all that remains is to wait for the global reversal. For now, the key support for NEO is the mirror level of $54. We can’t rule out a falling of the price slightly below this level, but given the support shown by buyers, we prefer not to be needlessly pessimistic.

Source: https://cryptocomes.com/btc-stable-xmr-and-neo-encourage-investors-litecoin-crushed-by-negative-news

The full support of the Chinese government and its citizens has made Neo grow more hyperactive and has a high resistance to the global decline.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

BTC is stable, some altcoins rise. The worst one is ethereum for sure  Cry I think this is difficult time to make decision regarding investment especially for new investors.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

I noticed EOS has gained not only against other cryptos but also against fiat these last few days. It is being listed on more exchanges so perhaps that is giving it a boost.
Dany44 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:43:52 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2020, 09:00:10 PM by Dany44

03/29/18 No Reversal for BTC, No Love for LTC and XRP, but XMR is Looking Good

The middle of the week has passed, but the market is still undecided on the direction of further movement. Once again, we see a tendency of declining trading volumes, although some assets are behaving abnormally, as we will discuss below. It seems that the players are expecting some kind of call to action, but it won’t appear out of nowhere — either bull or bears will have to take the initiative.

Market cap is stable despite varied altcoin activity

For the third day in a row, the total capitalization of all crypto assets is fluctuating around $300 bln. Some altcoins continue growing — just in the first hundred coins, there are five that have gained more than 20 percent in 24 hours.

Overall, about half of the top 100 assets are green by the end of Wednesday. Bitcoin dominance is still 45 percent, supported by a slow but steady squeezing of juices from assets with the highest capitalization.

BTC/USD

Our indications for Bitcoin remain relevant, but several new elements have emerged. First, at the beginning of Wednesday, the price finished forming a bullish wedge. The price’s exit upward from the figure was accompanied by a significant increase in trading volumes. As a result, the price reached $8,100, and the bulls were already reaching for champagne - but the maneuver turned out to be false, once again.

After some fluctuation, everything returned to normal, namely - the level of $7,850, a sort of magnet for the last few days. Yes, we see long shadows on hourly candles, and yes, price lows are in no hurry to be updated, but the fact remains - there are no clear signs for reversal yet.

The key support for BTC remains the same - it’s the level of $7,600 - $7,660. Our recommendation to buy the asset at these prices with a short stop-loss remains in force.

LTC/USD

Litecoin just can’t please investors, and no reasons for joy are foreseeable in the future. At the time of writing the asset is traded at $130, huddling near the support line and clearly trying to fall one level lower. The level of $125, which we wrote about yesterday, received another confirmation - if the rate of decline remains the same, it will coincide with the boundary of the mirror level, to which the price was sensitive as early as December 2017 (marked by an orange line).

In the case the "support" is broken, the bears’ goal of $115 is still relevant. Of course, such a decrease is possible only in case of negative Bitcoin influence, since the news of LitePay failure has already played out and no longer puts pressure on the asset. We will periodically return to the analysis Litecoin price, but more out of respect for one of the oldest altcoins.

XMR/USD

Monero is still clearly following along the parabolic trajectory that we indicated yesterday. There are almost no long red candles, while buyers showed themselves in full force yesterday. We see a huge purchase volume, confirming the interest of investors and, perhaps, the entrance of smart money into the position. We observed something like this on the NEO chart earlier.

This pleasant picture of growth can be spoiled by the fall of Bitcoin, which is more than likely. Meanwhile, the level of $195, from where a large number of long positions was acquired, is a key one, but not the most reliable. Much more solid support is offered by $188, coinciding with the 0.786 Fibonacci retracement.

If there is a top altcoin which is an attractive investment now from the point of view of technical analysis - that coin is Monero. In the event that these decline targets are achieved, we recommend buying, with a stop-loss of course (in the current market situation, there is no other way).

XRP/USD

In the past few days, Ripple has not stood out in any way - the price didn’t make any sudden leaps, trading volumes remain consistently low, the lateral support level is almost broken through. We expect a further price decrease to the level of $0.55.

There is no talk of growth at this point. XRP has been in a downtrend for a long time and there have been no signs of reversal. Most likely, even after the beginning of global growth (which is sure to happen, one just needs to be patient), Ripple will be one of the coins trailing behind. We recommend that readers refrain from trading.

The link: https://cryptocomes.com/no-reversal-for-btc-no-love-for-ltc-and-xrp-but-xmr-is-looking-good

u.today
Join Telegram Channel
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

What can you say about fundamental reasons for current movement? What news are most dominant?

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

I think that is good. I was preoccupied with Forex, I was able to get there by technical analysis, but I do not know that this mechanism works in cryptocurrency units, because it is so easy to pump-dump here.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

I really laugh with your opening post, as it couldn't be more accurate for the majority of speculators out there. I see you are actually going for a serious analysis of crypto markets and I respect that, because I usually try to do the same. The problem is that we just keep having so many "fake" traps that I really think there is a lot of manipulation going on. The trend is negative right now, and you can probably only play for short bounces. The market is not going to explode anytime soon in my opinion. We will continue seeing a down trend, followed by small bursts simulating recovery, that will just lead to another crash.

Not saying to sell bitcoin, because I won't be selling mine, jut saying that trading is very dangerous right now, in my opinion. From a fundamental point of view, there is not way for the market to keep this downtrend. Bitcoin is getting better so it just has to turn around in my opinion, but that will only happen with real adoption, and that will only happen when we start seeing good LN solutions out there.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Cryptoprimes

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 05:32:09 PM by Cryptoprimes

I really laugh with your opening post, as it couldn't be more accurate for the majority of speculators out there. I see you are actually going for a serious analysis of crypto markets and I respect that, because I usually try to do the same. The problem is that we just keep having so many "fake" traps that I really think there is a lot of manipulation going on. The trend is negative right now, and you can probably only play for short bounces. The market is not going to explode anytime soon in my opinion. We will continue seeing a down trend, followed by small bursts simulating recovery, that will just lead to another crash.

Not saying to sell bitcoin, because I won't be selling mine, jut saying that trading is very dangerous right now, in my opinion. From a fundamental point of view, there is not way for the market to keep this downtrend. Bitcoin is getting better so it just has to turn around in my opinion, but that will only happen with real adoption, and that will only happen when we start seeing good LN solutions out there.

I can remember that BTC raised in the moments when we didn't expect, and I am sure next time will be the same. What do you think?

CryptoDetail.com
Cryptodetail

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

I read tradingview today, we are getting closed to the turning point. Be ready they said. Should we?
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

Hi Danny, I really like your charting, very well explained. I also admire the posted analysis in your blog. I guess I need to condition my self to become half bull and half bear.

I'll be watching your future posts, I am bullish by the way.
Dany44 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

Hi Danny, I really like your charting, very well explained. I also admire the posted analysis in your blog. I guess I need to condition my self to become half bull and half bear.

I'll be watching your future posts, I am bullish by the way.
We try to do our best, the next review is coming

u.today
Join Telegram Channel
Dany44 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 09:48:50 AM by Dany44

03/30/18 Bears Take Market Down; BTC and XMR Struggle, ETH and NEO Share Unlucky Fate

Market is red, investors are blue. Bitcoin is down and altcoins are too

We begin our end-of-week market review with a heavy heart. In the last few days, falling prices did not find support from the bulls at key levels, resulting in many assets updating lows of not just the March, but also the February correction. As is often the case in such situations, the activation of protective stop-losses placed by investors at purchase price levels accelerated the fall even more.

Bitcoin dominance rises again as situation remains critical

Despite the fact that recently the correlation between the main asset and some promising altcoins has been decreasing, in a critical situation Bitcoin continues to set the pace for the entire market. During Thursday’s trading, the minimum price of BTC was A$6,660, which is 13 percent less than the previous day. Predictably, dominance grew - to 45.5 percent, which is a new record for 2018.

Bitcoin Cash hurt by OKEX closure

The rate of decline in the price of altcoins is largely in line with Bitcoin. In the top 10, average losses were in the same 12 - 15 percent range. Ethereum and Litecoin are the worst off, decreasing by 15 percent each and confirming our theory about their loss of investment potential. Bitcoin Cash lost 17 percent, affected by the closing of all trading pairs in BCH market on the OKEX exchange. EOS is still doing better than the rest, its price falling just by 6 percent.

BTC/USD

Given the scale of the fall, as well as the proximity to the minimums of the previous correction, we are compelled to switch to the daily price chart. The main cause for concern is the breaking of the long-term uptrend, formed back in July 2017. Bitcoin buyers showed some activity near this important level of support, but it was not enough to initiate a reversal yet.

In the end, the fall was stopped only by the mirror level from Feb. 5 - the day preceding the culmination of the global correction. Today, bulls have a chance to form a reversal candle “hammer” trend. The ideal scenario in this case - a foothold above the boundary of the ascending channel and testing the level of $7,650, which coincides with the 0.786 Fibonacci retracement. However, so far we do not see a surge in buyer activity, so we can not view this scenario as the default one.

In case of continued decline of the fall, the target for bulls today is $5,900- $6,000, coinciding not only with the strong mirror level, but also with the 1.618 Fibonacci retracement. In any case, until there is confirmation of the turnaround, we strongly recommended that readers  refrain from trading.

ETH/USD

A month ago, it was hard to imagine the asset with the second largest capitalization falling even to $500, and today it is trading at $380. It seems that if there is no global market reversal in the very near future, we will see Ethereum at $300 - fair price during the second half of 2017.

At the time of writing, the price almost broke the long-term uptrend, which is a very dangerous sign for investors. Given further development of the negative tendency, in free fall ETH will easily reach the nearest significant mirror level $350.

A positive scenario would involve gaining a foothold above the boundary of the ascending channel, with subsequent testing of the $450 level. Medium-term investors should start thinking about increasing long positions no earlier than the price reaches this value.

XMR/USD

Very often, assets that hold up better than the market during a global decline, there comes a critical moment when fear prevails and investors begin to actively record losses before they get too big. But Monero’s situation does not look like panic sales. The coin is trading at a price of $163 near the mirror level and the 0.786 Fibonacci retracement.

The key support for XMR today is $150 - the price has rebounded from this level six times already. With a high degree of probability, buyers will meet the asset at this level. In case of a market reversal, the growth targets will be $175 and $190, respectively.

NEO/USD

NEO is not doing well. At press time, the coin is trading at $49, which is already slightly lower than the previous minimum, and significantly lower than the minimum of the February correction. It seems that due to decreased interest in ICOs, the asset is suffering a fate similar to its older brother Ethereum.

If there is no quick rebound, then the price will break the long-term ascending channel. In this case, the decline targets are $42 and $36, with the possibility of a brief stop at the boundary of the mirror level, marked in red. There is no sense calculating growth scenarios for NEO at the moment, but the key level for bulls is now $60.

The link: https://cryptocomes.com/bears-take-market-down-btc-and-xmr-struggle-eth-and-neo-share-unlucky-fate

u.today
Join Telegram Channel
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

What can you say about fundamental reasons for current movement? What news are most dominant?
Media continues to ban the advertising of ICO and various cryptocurrency products. google, twitter and then linkedin will do it.
then some whales in Japan continue to sell bitcoin so that Bitcoin prices continue to decline.

Cryptoprimes

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

Media continues to ban the advertising of ICO and various cryptocurrency products. google, twitter and then linkedin will do it.
then some whales in Japan continue to sell bitcoin so that Bitcoin prices continue to decline.
Yeah mailchimp also banned crypto, stupid monkey.
Don't worry guys, let's wait for more? Wink

CryptoDetail.com
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Yeah mailchimp also banned crypto, stupid monkey.
Don't worry guys, let's wait for more? Wink
it is very strange they continue to put pressure with various news. But I can still use everything even facebook.
this convinced me that they all agreed to make a bad situation to monopolize the price.
everyone stays, let's fight this false news.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: