Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why such accounts are not banned ? [Report Inside]  (Read 139 times)
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:27 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

Accused Account : erience

Some of the shit posts which are repetitive and spammed all over the forum : -

We have a group of talented and experienced community managers.We would like to help you. Additionally, We will also give you day to day reporting.
We can share more details if you want.
telegram id-- csankur

Hi,
please contact me on the telegram
telegram id-- csankur
connect with me for more details.

We are a group of experienced blockchain developers and we have launched more than 25+ ICOs so far. Our expertise is in the creation of Coin and ICO. Apart from this, we develop Web, Mobile, and Desktop Wallet, Internal Exchange, Decentralized Exchange, Centralized Exchange development, Bounty manager, PR manager services.

You can reach us out at info@orchidkart.com

Note: We provide ICO mentoring service.

We are a group of experienced blockchain developers and we have launched more than 25+ ICOs so far. Our expertise is in the creation of Coin and ICO. Apart from this, we develop Web, Mobile, and Desktop Wallet, Internal Exchange, Decentralized Exchange, Centralized Exchange development services. You can reach us out at info@orchidkart.com

We are a group of experienced blockchain developers and we have launched more than 25+ ICOs so far. Our expertise is in the creation of Coin and ICO. Apart from this, we develop Web, Mobile, and Desktop Wallet, Internal Exchange, Decentralized Exchange, Centralized Exchange development services. You can reach us out at info@orchidkart.com

I have tried reporting them multiple times but don't see any action taken.Offering a service is a different thing but spamming same shit all over again is annoying.Moreover,it doesn't add any constructive content to the forum.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

Maybe there is a problem with the report function? Another guy was complaining that reports in the Chinese section hadn’t been handled:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3210510.0

Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

Maybe there is a problem with the report function? Another guy was complaining that reports in the Chinese section hadn’t been handled:
Nope,my other reports are handled quite well.I just want to know why such posts (of the user linked above) are not deleted since they're over-used and spammed all over the services section.I could be wrong though.I roughly remember reporting his posts but don't think they were deleted.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Nope,my other reports are handled quite well.I just want to know why such posts (of the user linked above) are not deleted since they're over-used and spammed all over the services section.I could be wrong though.I roughly remember reporting his posts but don't think they were deleted.

It might be because the spammer has made it to Jr. Member. IIRC all moderators can delete Newbie posts but for accounts above that, it must be the moderator assigned to that board or one of the 4 Global Moderators. So it might just be that the moderator of that board isn't around and globals are too busy.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

It might be because the spammer has made it to Jr. Member. IIRC all moderators can delete Newbie posts but for accounts above that, it must be the moderator assigned to that board or one of the 4 Global Moderators. So it might just be that the moderator of that board isn't around and globals are too busy.

Was not aware of this at all. Are there more concessions for even higher ranks ?

Regarding this user not getting banned even after repeated posts, it might be because he is a genuine member here and his services are being used by different people. If there are members paying him for his services and he is banned all of sudden, it will cause a lot of problems for the buyers. I think that the staff must be seeing both sides of story before taking such harsh steps. He might have got temporary bans and normal members cannot see that tag.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

Was not aware of this at all. Are there more concessions for even higher ranks ?

You misunderstand, there are no concessions. It is simply a case of moderators being assigned to certain boards. A lot of Newbie accounts are signed up by spambots so all moderators can zap any Newbie anywhere. Nobody gets any concession, it just means the right person to deal with it isn't around at the moment and it will get dealt with later.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

such accounts must be immediately addressed, should be immediately given sanctions.
because it has violated the rules by spamming.
if it is assigned by an experienced group should use a Copper Member account.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

Almost every time I read you, I learn something from you. Congrats for reaching Hero level.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: