Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First World Sports BIockchain Summit  (Read 146 times)
jevee (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

I am following a project called SportyCo. And today they've announced something that can be very beneficial for whole sports/crypto/blockchain space. They are preparing first sports blockchain summit on May 10. It will be an online summit and it will be free to watch. https://wsbsummit.com/

I am following this project since their ICO. I had my doubts about it mostly because I didn't know if the world and blockchain technology is ready for this. Their goal is to decentralize sports investment and funding. It might seem something too "exotic" but if you check these two posts on their subreddit (How much money do ski racers make?, How much money do golf players make?) you can see that we are talking about some serious money in the sports industry. They want to enable small investors to participate in this industry and after I've read this two posts I actually wanted to be part of it. Smiley

So to stay on topic - First sports blockchain summit.
I really like the fact that Sportyco team are not waiting for the crypto industry to push this project forward-but the opposite is true! Sportyco are pushing the crypto industry forward by mixing the sporty industry with crypto industry and making diffrence , spread the word and making confrences and more! GO SPORTYCO!
This was written by Tomer in SportyCo telegram group. I must say I totally agree with him. A lot of ICO projects will face issues due to regulations and mainstrea adoption since we are still in more early stages of blockchain technology. But this doesn't seem to be stopping SportyCo, they've already said that they are aware of all these problems and that they want to be the ones who will push forward. And with this summit, they are just confirming that. If this summit would become big enough (would reach enough people) it could really impact whole blockchain space. By the time it will happen they should have a working platform with few investments campaign live so people who will watch this summit will already be able to see practical use-cases on their platform.

I think this summit will be suitable for everyone who is interested in blockchain or sports in general.

That's all I wanted to say, you can read their blog post for more info about this summit: http://go.sportyco.io/r-1n9WUQ.
And register here to be on track with all the updates and get a link to Livestream https://wsbsummit.com/.

P.S. I hope this is right part of the forum for this kind of posts. If not I will move it just tell me where to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wandino

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

It might seem something too "exotic" goal to decentralize sports investment and funding. But this summit want to enable small investors, who is interested in blockchain or sports.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1585

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

It might seem something too "exotic" goal to decentralize sports investment and funding. But this summit want to enable small investors, who is interested in blockchain or sports.

Not at all exotic, there are many projects that have taken a step into this market and allow investors to sponsor young promising talents in exchange for future benefits. It makes perfect sense, as this is an investment that many common people can now access.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: