Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive attitude of altcoins  (Read 194 times)
steve_rogers (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

Previously I have written my opinion concerning bitcoin in Positive attitude of bitcoin

I have the same positive attitude about altcoins, seriously, contrary to popular opinion that 90% of altcoin is scam, that they are not necessary,  I've been thinking about how many there are "noname" or not so popular software in IT sphere?

I´m sure even we do our best, we could not name even 3% of total amount of software... There are a lot of highly specialized b2b soft, about which you did not hear. The same tendency could be with altcoins (it is clear that not here and now, but within 20 years...)
It is clear that we need to choose authoritative teams like binance, those who have an active github profile. Although easy money are leaving the market, new obstacles appear in the crypto industry for all its members, but also it comes the understanding that the crypto won´t die and everyone will be dealing with it. Everyone understands it, from devs with hamsters to whales with giant corporations (note how many centralized IT businesses invested in blockchain). And this niche is not filled yet, there is enough space for everyone, the margin is stunning, fun and dynamic - what else do we need for happiness?

Also think about the lately tremendous news: tweeter, facebook, istagram, Google, Yandex and others prohibit crypto advertising  - but the world does not work this way.... if people are interested in something or they need to talk somewhere, it is clear that will appear corresponding resources (yeah it´s possible that we will see crypto-analogies of facebook,twitter and etc.) And we will receive more ICO's, tokens, rat races and possibilities to make some profit.....but......they will never replace bitcoin!  And as you have understood, if the crypto is ignored by the old platforms, then obviously there will be new platforms, that will get a big piece of pie. And as you can guess, facebook is almost the state offices that supply a bunch of data about citizens. And if everyone runs to other platforms, then money will run after them, because the data is the most valuable thing in the world, and money is just a piece of paper and an intermediate link...............................Data is a new gold

I'm almost sure that now all the data bases with KYC are actively buying up, the forums are being monitored, a lot of information is being sucked out of social networks and so on. Anonymity is again in trend. Today people are buying everything to get deep into crypto, so think 5 times before you will show somewhere your passport data, because right here and right now, the nameplates are hung over the btc-eth-addresses. I won´t be surprised if  in next 5 years some "Edward Snowden" will public something like that.

As a result, the world changes, and old paradigms will be buried, crypto becomes a common thing and a niche that gives a job, like YouTube or Instagram. It's nice to realize that while everyone is running in panic through the streets and trying to understand what's going on, you're looking at it all from the side drinking your cup of coffee.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Very positive mood of the topic. With pleasure I will agree with your opinion. No matter how strong the struggle against the crypto-currency was and how the authorities did not oppress this mobile world of new projects, the changes are inevitable ... and of course, this super new niche will find the ground where it will be able to gain strength bypassing prohibitions.
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

Many altcoins are created with an intension to cheat people best way to find this is using premine number and percetage of coin mined when coin is launched.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

Very positive mood of the topic. With pleasure I will agree with your opinion. No matter how strong the struggle against the crypto-currency was and how the authorities did not oppress this mobile world of new projects, the changes are inevitable ... and of course, this super new niche will find the ground where it will be able to gain strength bypassing prohibitions.
All this lyrics. In fact, we ourselves are to blame for making the provision of personal data the norm of our lives. Now our personal data is spread all over the Internet and we can't stop it any more. Perhaps in the future this information will work against us and it will help the government to deal with users of cryptocurrencies.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

it is not that we say they are scam or we say they are not necessary, it is because they are mostly truly useless. the main goal of more than 90% of the is purely for making money specially when it comes to all these ICO tokens! all these years and none of these coins have ever achieved anything. and that's the important part, showing results not just promising results.
for example i can take your hand and show you millions of places offline and online that are accepting bitcoin as payment. so bitcoin has showed result and achieved its goal, not 100% but it is on a good path.

which other cryptocurrency can claim the same?
yes, future we will see cryptocurrency a lot and it will be a big deal but that still doesn't mean current existing projects are any better!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

Yes, i like ICO, i like new projects and projects bring about development, continuity and relevance. In as much as there are still ICOs coming up to bring in more altcoins, the cryptospace, will continue to gain relevance. Yes, ICOs , altcoins are good, but some groups bringing up ICOs, except for some that i know of, have turned it into money making ventures. Also, not all project worth leaving our data for. We need to be very careful when it comes to this. I do not like it, when my personal data fly around. The side effect might not be now, but the future is of utmost importance.
dimplit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

Yeah, man! I'm totally agree with you concerning privacy, it is a new trend, a lot of people doesn't understand it, but all in all less than 1% of altcoins will survice. IMHO
steve_rogers (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:06:56 AM

Yeah, man! I'm totally agree with you concerning privacy, it is a new trend, a lot of people doesn't understand it, but all in all less than 1% of altcoins will survice. IMHO

It is a popular opinion that hype around altcoins will crash like dotcom has, it there are some strong reasons and facts confirming this statement. I'm already preparing an article what alts could survive in case if "the bubble will burst"  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: