Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Alt's are dropping!  (Read 412 times)
Quymadi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

Buy some more at a lower price. And then a little more at an even lower price. And you get a good average price and then you can make a profit.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

I have read so many topics here about

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*Can this coin still recover?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I have no hate to this topics but people need to understand that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and you need to prepare yourself to lose money in here and you need to keep calm in times like this. I know for sure that crypto will recover, but when is that is the question! If you still have money outside to spend then don't cash out it's still not a lose until you sell on a red market.  Wink

If you trust your alts then hold it but if you don't know why you bought it its better that you will sell it right away to avoid losing too much.

But if you know how market works then you should hold it as the market will surely recover in the following months. Goodluck.
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

you are not alone brother, almost of us are affected with this decease. im trying to keep my mind calm and stay focus with other activities. i uninstalled all price monitoring application in cp. and doing this bounty as my habit.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

Well some of the same and repetitive topics are made just for others to reply. (Bounty particapants) well because it count as 1 post for their signature campaign. Only few of those are the ones who really care about the market.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Roachgo04

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I have no hate to this topics but people need to understand that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and you need to prepare yourself to lose money in here and you need to keep calm in times like this. I know for sure that crypto will recover, but when is that is the question! If you still have money outside to spend then don't cash out it's still not a lose until you sell on a red market.  Wink
Usually, red days in crypto market forces a lot of individual to hold their coins. But sometimes, we are risking our coins. Holding of coins is the safest way to do during a crash. Just keep calm, bear market is just right now!
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Ya, almost all cryptocurrency are dropping but now is the time to BUY! BUY! BUY! Whoever that is panicking because of of the dropping Altcoins should really stop investing in cryptocurrency. I mean, what happened with bitcoin should be a lesson to all of use. Most people rushed and sell of when bitcoin was stuck in a lower price. Who would think it will cross more that a $1k. So to prevent loss, hold your potential coins!
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

The whole market is in red zone and all altcoins are dropping due to this blood bath and hope this blood bath will over soon and we see the market in green zone again.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...
You probably missed some topics like bitcoin is dead, bubble and a lot more, that is the common reaction of some people during the bear market season, corrections, and stuff don't know why they repeat the same thread over and over again during the decline, that is totally normal in the crypto market, instances that the price decreases by 50% in one night are the very history of bitcoin and other coins, probably these people are newbies on this field or some weak handed persons over and all expect some thread like I missed the boat when the price starts to moon again.
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

Most newbies only thinks about their gains and forgets how much the market changes so fast within a day. They all tend to sell thinking that the price will drop continuously. One of the basic traits that someone must possess in this field is TRUST. They must learn how to know if a crypto is a fail or if it can still recover. Panic selling won't help the market
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

I am a dad of 3 kids, and I never gamble their tuitions, education plans just to ride on crypto. Yes I do have some crypto investments on each of them. But its for longterm. I dont care how much is Bitcoin now. But I know in the future these crypto investments would grow a couple of times.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I think the current market situation is the ideal condition for you to buy a potential token, a wise move at the moment is that.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

Not only yours each and every crypto currency is falling right now.So you need to be patience if you want the price to recover if you sell the coins means which affects more the crypto currency field.Yeah you are right we didn't lose anything until we sell our coins.so keep holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

It is not totally unpredictable tho. You need to do some research and study how the market works. You might get the feeling as to when will you take profit and when will ypu need to pull out and wait for the red market to go away.

Let's just wait for a while and observe what's up with the market. The time will come and the opportunity will present itself and that would be our time to take profit.
snapee11

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

This is the most of noobs issue today (just like me). Yes They are really unpredictable specially when you don't have enough knowledge about stock market. The thing is we shouldn't be letting our coins unattended for a long period of time we must have check up the stock exchange constantly.

CRYPTOMUS (https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product)
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I think the market has reached its bottom. For me, the signal to this is the price of eth. At its lowest point, the price of EUR/BTC was 0.054. Then the price changed to 0.056-0.058. Fluctuations in the price of bitcoin no longer affect this ratio. This means that the fall of bitcoin will stop. Otherwise, the capital will begin to flow from btc to eth. It is not included in the plans of the whales.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I have no hate to this topics but people need to understand that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and you need to prepare yourself to lose money in here and you need to keep calm in times like this. I know for sure that crypto will recover, but when is that is the question! If you still have money outside to spend then don't cash out it's still not a lose until you sell on a red market.  Wink
That topics you mentioned above such (*red market what to do ?, *I'm losing money!, *My alt's are dropping!) is not totally a topic that need some advice or predictions from expert cause the purpose of that post is to intimidate some holder to create a panic selling which is made by some Fud's to manipulate the price in the market in easy way . 
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

You should be able to set your alt to be managed wisely so you will not lose your alt with a lot of your aset yeah, you do not own hold alt we also hold it right and you should try the best for all your assets.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I agree. The first rule in the cryptocurrency world is: not to invest more than you are willing to lose.
I'm a newbie too but I'm not crying every time market falls down.
I think most of these people who complain have invested totally randomly. If you study a project and you see the potentials then you have nothing to worry about.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

You are right, many topics are discussing about the market price drop and certainly everyone hates to lose. my advice survived until healed never gave up the crypto world is not over yet

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

You should be able to set your alt to be managed wisely so you will not lose your alt with a lot of your aset yeah, you do not own hold alt we also hold it right and you should try the best for all your assets.
That's a very good advice. We almost need to train ourselves for a hard-headed spirit that can confront the red storms that the crypto market brings us.
Most of the losers are because they do not trust the cryptocurrency and when the market goes down, their psychology is always panic and do not control themselves. so we need to have a good spirit in order to assess the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: