Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:01:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Alt's are dropping!  (Read 410 times)
retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

I'm in bloody red and I'm calm as effffff. Performed a mental write-off very quickly. ROFL'd excessively.

Enjoying the show,

The whimpering of the starving investors (and their starving families) that were throwing money
into this freak show that they couldn't afford to lose is better than any mooning.

"To the moooo ... eh ...bottom!"  Cheesy

bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

Many are warning of the high risk of investing in digital currency (cryptocurrency). Although rumored to promise high profits, I want to say that risk is something that should not be taken lightly. It is something that should not be regretted if there were people who wanted to know more about crypto.
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. He showed everyone once again that investing in crypto is very risky. But if you have already purchased crypto, now do not panic and sell all the coins cheaply. You need to be patient and wait for the best moment. And this moment is sure to appear, i am convinced of it.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

Everyone who is a investor of this crypto market, there mostly all altcoins are dropping but it will not go much down from here. Every market is risky but this market can give unexpected returns any time and no one can beat that earnings. This market have a lot of earning potentials.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 729

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

People who know little about crypto currencies are very easy to succumb to panic in a falling market and They are the first to merge at the bottom after which fucking regrets about it...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

I have read so many topics here about

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*Can this coin still recover?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I have no hate to this topics but people need to understand that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and you need to prepare yourself to lose money in here and you need to keep calm in times like this. I know for sure that crypto will recover, but when is that is the question! If you still have money outside to spend then don't cash out it's still not a lose until you sell on a red market.  Wink

Same here, I already lose a lot of money but the only loss will occur when you actually exchange it for fiat equivalent. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and crazy. But understand that some of the blockchain applications are still in their infancy. Some are not even released their actual product or platform. That's one reason for wild swings because it's being valued speculatively.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I have no hate to this topics but people need to understand that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and you need to prepare yourself to lose money in here and you need to keep calm in times like this. I know for sure that crypto will recover, but when is that is the question! If you still have money outside to spend then don't cash out it's still not a lose until you sell on a red market.  Wink

100% agree on this. People are complaining about the current market and yet during a good market they are not selling their coin. You should understand that crypro is volatile and difficult to speculate and you are aware that sometime soon this will happen. If you have money outside of crypto you shouldn't worry because there is no need for you to sell during this kind of market.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Well, that's exactly what the crypto currency market is. So when you're in, you're ready for what's going to happen. In this market the prices are varied and this occurs only in a single moment. Therefore we must be patient and be persistent believe in yourself

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

My altcoin portfolio is going down too. I’ve already lost more than 50% since January and I think that it isn’t the end. We should wait while market is bleeding. Also it is great opportunity to buy cheap tokens (if you have free money) and see which projects have real value.

P.S: People are in panic, they are worry about their money. But everybody knows that cryptocurrencies are related with high risks and volatility.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

I agree with you they should know that cryptocurrency are unpredictable price they can go down anytime and they should ready to lose, crypto are like gambling you could win and you could lose. The only winners are those who hold patiently.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

I cannot agree more. This crypto market isn't like Win-Win market where everyone keeps making money. Basically some people make money, some lose so its balance in this nature. Future is still unclear with altcoins so.

+1
In any game, if there's a winner, there always a looser.
With these cryptocurrency, every earners come with some loser.
some may gain but some may not.
If you really want to be successful on this and earn a lot you need to learn patience and keep waiting for the right timing.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

One good thing about cryptocurrency is that you don't lose unless you sell . Just keep holding even if it is for the next three years, you would be glad you did.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

I agreed with you, All the altcoins are dropping due to this blood bath. But i think market will be recovered soon all the altcoins start  going upside again.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I sometimes wonder where people get the idea that Crypto is not risky . Even investors know that every business is a risk and they are always prepared to win or lose so it is not different in the crypto market which is why it is best to do your research and invest what you are comfortable losing .

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

Totally agree. Crypto is not an easy bucks. Doing research and learning the market is a must. Joining the hype will only cost you a fortune. Better be ready for what will happen. Only thing for sure is that market will recover soon.

ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

I cannot agree more. This crypto market isn't like Win-Win market where everyone keeps making money. Basically some people make money, some lose so its balance in this nature. Future is still unclear with altcoins so.

I also think the same. When we started  one of the most heard advices was invest what you afford to lose.So we can again see bright days or we can just loose all we have. I'm still optimistic as I think we will recover but who knows

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

People ask such questions because they don't believe in crypto. It seems to them that the bubble has been crashed. There won't be so much players after that fall for sure.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: