Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO] JOIN PRE SALE 5% DISCOUNT. NWP SOLUTION - FUTURE HEALTHCARE.  (Read 3706 times)
NWPsolution (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

I'm sorry to be asking this. Maybe it's obvious, but I don't know. In your description, in MAIN FUNCTIONALITY, it says that it is "Sync with EHR system" - what does EHR mean in here? Thank you

Sure, EHR means Electronic Health Records system installed in hospital or clinics. so our service will help you to get your health records available on your phone. Based on this info, our algorithms  based on AI will score your health state and you will get personal recommendations how to improve it.

plus, with your approval you may sell your records to R&D / Pharmaceuticals or insurance companies. More details in whitepaper by link: http://www.nwpsolution.com/nwp_whitepaper.pdf

So it's a full-fledged emedicine, right? Then do you have medical experts in your team and in what proportion are there blockchain developers and medical experts?

it's called mHealth also. regarding the team, I'm not health expert, just a entrepreneur who saw gap on market and huge potential. I found team who shares my passion and knows how to do it right.

1 - Andrey Blokhin , CTO - created LABORATORY INFORMATION SYSTEM OF THE 5TH GENERATION and knows blockchain pretty good. All his family members are actually into medicine. Participate in development of 3 health care startups before. He leads platform development.
2 - Gene Libov - our adviser on HIPAA compliance. Expert in blockchain and in regulation regardins data security and privacy.
3 - Omar Chikovani - head of product, pediatrician with more than 15 y experience on USA market.

Also, Charlie Schick - ex director of big data, heath care department at IBM will join our team. official update will next week. Subscribe or join telegram chanel.
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Gyus, on your website when clicking watch video, pumps registration window. I want to watch video, could you please send a link here?

first video will be on Monday, i will send you link right after it's uploaded. thank you for understanding.
Second will be in a 10 days. It will more educational than the first one Wink
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Medicine is one of the fields where blockchain is truly necessary. I've heard some other projects aim at transmitting health care services to blockchain. But all of them were organizations, like hospitals, research centres and so on. As far as I understood your concept is for individuals. I had a brief look at your WP, and I must say I still don't understand how it works for individual apps (although for health care system as a whole and for organizations it is absolutely vital). Could you please elaborate on this?

I have just come across this project (most probably just as you Grin) but in my opinion blockchain is a kind of a guarantee tool that your personal very vulnerable health information won't be transmitted to any third party without your approval (or at least without you noticing it). Since each and every transaction is transparent and visible on blockchain. These are just my thoughts, hope the team will give more professional answer.

Also e-medicine as well as e-learning is our future. And the market is certainly ripe for such projects, so wish you good luck guys you are proceeding in the right direction!

absolutely correct, in addition i would say that implementation of blockchain technology into platform will guarantee that data isn't changed.
thank you for kind words Smiley welcome to contribute lol
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

Actually, it's good to hear having a lot of projects in the healthcare industry as they can serve a lot of people with different needs. But the problem here is the actual implementation. It's simple if you look at it but it's really complicated within. Yes, having insurance is really expensive nowadays, but when its time to really get it, is it really that simple to use your platform? For an average individual, dealing with blockchain is too complicated.
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Actually, it's good to hear having a lot of projects in the healthcare industry as they can serve a lot of people with different needs. But the problem here is the actual implementation. It's simple if you look at it but it's really complicated within. Yes, having insurance is really expensive nowadays, but when its time to really get it, is it really that simple to use your platform? For an average individual, dealing with blockchain is too complicated.

agreed. it's not easy, but it's possible. time is changing, at beginning it might be really hard but ppl will get used to it it will become easy , but we will do everything like education videos, 24/7 support to get things done.

i would add that it's long term project, after pre sale we will test it and see where's week points. i will try to send updates on regular basis and share all achievements on developments and tests.
sumeshworld7

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:33:27 AM

Nic coin
cryptosiusII

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

nice project..
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

How the cost of insurance can be optimized with the usage og NWP? You'll have an opportunity to compareprices in all insurance companies and choose the best deal or what?

As for insurance, - at the first stage, we concentrate our efforts on scoring the quality of life of our users. The application, depending on the amount of data provided, will select the scoring algorithms. At the second stage, we '' partnership with with insurance companies that will make up a personal insurance plan (in terms of additional insurance), this plan will be made up of retrospective data about our users' scores. Separately, I note that the scoring of the quality of life is an assessment not of the level of health of the user, namely the quality of life: sleep, nutrition, stress situations. Laboratory tests, analyzes, medical treatment of doctors are not included in this assessment. To third parties, these important data, including insurance, will not be distributed to insurers. This data is stored exclusively on your device or if you want to HIPAA Compliance DB (AWS, MS AZURE, Google Cloud).
Azcoinbig

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

An interesting project, a thought to participate in the ICO project. Smiley
Sushantbitcoin21

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

Healthcare ecosystem
Intellectual healthcare data market place on blockchain managed by individuals

Hi Everyone , my name is Alex Frolov - I'm founder and CEO of project. I will reply all of you as fast as i can. thank you for understating. Hiring 24/7 communication support is unreasonably expensive, so i or one my team member will reply ASAP.

all my team working on PR and prototype of platform on blockchain so it should be available by start of pre sale for test.

MAIN PROBLEMS
  • Patient health state monitoring
  • No instant access to healthcare data
  • High cost of insurance

SOLUTION
The NWP solution is a platform that integrates smart devices and databases into a single network that provides access to existing healthcare and quality of life services. The platform is built on advanced technologies in the field of artificial intelligence , data security and blockchain.

The platform provides an opportunity for its participants to solve their important tasks — ensuring their health and the health of their loved ones on the one hand and optimizing the costs of clinical health care, insurance, or purchase of drugs with another. Users are given a unique opportunity to participate in research and development, providing data for the analytical tasks of participating companies, as well as blockchain technologies that ensure integrity, safety, and, most importantly, transparency in the use of the accumulated knowledge base.

Mobile application where users can store all their health records data to:

• Score health state
  • 24/7 access to all healthcare records from cell
  • Phone
  • Optimize cost of insurance
  • Make money selling users data

MAIN FUNCTIONALITY
  • Current health score
  • Sync with EHR system
  • Sync with wearables
  • Sync with clinical devices
  • Machine learning recommendations

PREICO TERMS
30 April - 1 June 2018
Hard CAP – 700 000$
Soft CAP – 300 000$

Tokens quantity for sale:
70 000 000 pieces (14% of total)
The token price: 0,01$
Payment method: ETH

Disbursement of funds:
50% - Preparation and ICO participation
50% - Development of DAPP

ROADMAP
Q4 2016 - Q2 2017 - Development and project concept.
Q4 2017 - Technical and architecture development
Q1 2018 - Prototyping
April - June 2018 - PRE ICO
Q2 - Q3 2018 - DAPP development
Q2 - Q3 2018 - Preparation for ICO: PR/GR
December 2018 - January 2019 - ICO
Q1 2019 - Partnership with insurance and R&D companies
Q2 2019 - Release NiteWell
2020 - M&A with key market player
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

1- scoring of health state and recommendations algorithm
2- As part of the project, NWP Solution launches the smart bracelet — NiteWell for the monitoring of the health of newborns from 0 to 12 months. The bracelet collects data on the state of the oxygen level, heart rhythm, patterns of motion, body temperature and the environment that will form the basis for an active child care system in the first year of his life.
3- i would also mention team , 100% we are different than others Smiley
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

An interesting project, a thought to participate in the ICO project. Smiley

join whitelist next week to get huge discount Smiley 5x times cheaper on pre sale.
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

How much is transaction cost?

there's no commission on the platform, the right to record is only by our platform and authorized by us the applications.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

In the roadmap, you indicated that you will have a merger with the main player in the market. Can you tell us what this company is?
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

In the roadmap, you indicated that you will have a merger with the main player in the market. Can you tell us what this company is?

we don't know yet, it's mean that our main goal is to sell key player, might be IBM, FB , google - we will do our best. like Instagram was sold to FB, we want to do the same.
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

I thought this project be great and have potential

thank you!
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Join us for latest news https://t.me/nwpsolution
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

any questions?
SShikakAA

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Doest it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/0f93c31a-6d46-4713-a877-78259458bbcc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: