Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO] JOIN PRE SALE 5% DISCOUNT. NWP SOLUTION - FUTURE HEALTHCARE.  (Read 3699 times)
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Does anyone else whose opinion counts think that investing in this project is a good idea? What I mean is that do you have anyone with the established reputation in the community or else wise to support your ideas? I would like to know that people who knows the ropes of this healthcare system related data security back this idea and deem it valuable. Thank you.
msmin

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

I'm sorry to be asking this. Maybe it's obvious, but I don't know. In your description, in MAIN FUNCTIONALITY, it says that it is "Sync with EHR system" - what does EHR mean in here? Thank you
Nikita11

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

Healthcare ecosystem
Intellectual healthcare data market place on blockchain managed by individuals

Hi Everyone , my name is Alex Frolov - I'm founder and CEO of project. I will reply all of you as fast as i can. thank you for understating. Hiring 24/7 communication support is unreasonably expensive, so i or one my team member will reply ASAP.

all my team working on PR and prototype of platform on blockchain so it should be available by start of pre sale for test.

MAIN PROBLEMS
  • Patient health state monitoring
  • No instant access to healthcare data
  • High cost of insurance

SOLUTION
The NWP solution is a platform that integrates smart devices and databases into a single network that provides access to existing healthcare and quality of life services. The platform is built on advanced technologies in the field of artificial intelligence , data security and blockchain.

The platform provides an opportunity for its participants to solve their important tasks — ensuring their health and the health of their loved ones on the one hand and optimizing the costs of clinical health care, insurance, or purchase of drugs with another. Users are given a unique opportunity to participate in research and development, providing data for the analytical tasks of participating companies, as well as blockchain technologies that ensure integrity, safety, and, most importantly, transparency in the use of the accumulated knowledge base.

Mobile application where users can store all their health records data to:

• Score health state
  • 24/7 access to all healthcare records from cell
  • Phone
  • Optimize cost of insurance
  • Make money selling users data

MAIN FUNCTIONALITY
  • Current health score
  • Sync with EHR system
  • Sync with wearables
  • Sync with clinical devices
  • Machine learning recommendations

PREICO TERMS
30 April - 1 June 2018
Hard CAP – 700 000$
Soft CAP – 300 000$

Tokens quantity for sale:
70 000 000 pieces (14% of total)
The token price: 0,01$
Payment method: ETH

Disbursement of funds:
50% - Preparation and ICO participation
50% - Development of DAPP

ROADMAP
Q4 2016 - Q2 2017 - Development and project concept.
Q4 2017 - Technical and architecture development
Q1 2018 - Prototyping
April - June 2018 - PRE ICO
Q2 - Q3 2018 - DAPP development
Q2 - Q3 2018 - Preparation for ICO: PR/GR
December 2018 - January 2019 - ICO
Q1 2019 - Partnership with insurance and R&D companies
Q2 2019 - Release NiteWell
2020 - M&A with key market player
NWPsolution (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

Alexander, what would the exchange rate be at 1ETH?
I'm asking because ETH is pretty down right now!

Hi, will set rate next week. Join us at https://t.me/nwpsolution and i will send info about it with link to github w smart contract.
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

It is look great. I hope is not scam.

it's not scam, there're many reasons. I would mark one , our main goal is to sell in 2-3 years to one of top company like Apple or Facebook. Personally i don't think 20 millions and bad reputations for life worth it. anyway, we could talk if you need more proves.
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

How many tokens will be on sale?

70 000 000 on pre sale with price of 0.01 USD and 180 000 000 on public sale with price of 0.05USD for NWP token.
Whitelist will be available next week - for early birds additional discount 5%.
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

I'm sory if someone already asked this question. I am wondering if the unsold tokens get burnt or what happens to them?

Correct. all unsold tokens after soft cap is reached will be burnt. Join our chat for latest news: https://t.me/nwpsolution
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

Does anyone else whose opinion counts think that investing in this project is a good idea? What I mean is that do you have anyone with the established reputation in the community or else wise to support your ideas? I would like to know that people who knows the ropes of this healthcare system related data security back this idea and deem it valuable. Thank you.

good questions. yes we do. in fact, Charlie Schick (https://www.linkedin.com/in/cschick/) ex director of Big data and healthcare department at IBM is actually will be team leader of project. Currently I'm signing contract with him, official announcement will be next week . I guess on Wednesday we will sign final papers.

Also, one of major VC fund is investing in project on pre sale. Official announcement will be in a week after. I just waiting for official paper from them, but they are on business trip till 4-5 th of April.

Join our https://t.me/nwpsolution for latest news. I will post it in all our social accounts as well.
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

Hey one quick q's
can I get a refund if I purchase tokens during the pre-sale?

after purchase, it's not possible for refund. only on exchange. it's general rules.

BUT, we are client oriented company and willing to have happy customers, so just email us and we will review your request once again. depends on amount and reason for refund.
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:18:21 PM

I'm sorry to be asking this. Maybe it's obvious, but I don't know. In your description, in MAIN FUNCTIONALITY, it says that it is "Sync with EHR system" - what does EHR mean in here? Thank you

Sure, EHR means Electronic Health Records system installed in hospital or clinics. so our service will help you to get your health records available on your phone. Based on this info, our algorithms  based on AI will score your health state and you will get personal recommendations how to improve it.

plus, with your approval you may sell your records to R&D / Pharmaceuticals or insurance companies. More details in whitepaper by link: http://www.nwpsolution.com/nwp_whitepaper.pdf
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

where is your road map?

there you go:
ROADMAP
Q4 2016 - Q2 2017 - Development and project concept.
Q4 2017 - Technical and architecture development
Q1 2018 - Prototyping
April - June 2018 - PRE ICO
Q2 - Q3 2018 - DAPP development
Q2 - Q3 2018 - Preparation for ICO: PR/GR
December 2018 - January 2019 - ICO
Q1 2019 - Partnership with insurance and R&D companies
Q2 2019 - Release NiteWell
2020 - M&A with key market player
hayalikrktr

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

I wish you more success, progress and all the best
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

I wish you more success, progress and all the best

thank you! will do it no matter what, there's alway way to make it work Wink
Haruki

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

Medicine is one of the fields where blockchain is truly necessary. I've heard some other projects aim at transmitting health care services to blockchain. But all of them were organizations, like hospitals, research centres and so on. As far as I understood your concept is for individuals. I had a brief look at your WP, and I must say I still don't understand how it works for individual apps (although for health care system as a whole and for organizations it is absolutely vital). Could you please elaborate on this?
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

Sure, EHR means Electronic Health Records system installed in hospital or clinics. so our service will help you to get your health records available on your phone. Based on this info, our algorithms  based on AI will score your health state and you will get personal recommendations how to improve it.

plus, with your approval you may sell your records to R&D / Pharmaceuticals or insurance companies. More details in whitepaper by link: http://www.nwpsolution.com/nwp_whitepaper.pdf

So it's a full-fledged emedicine, right? Then do you have medical experts in your team and in what proportion are there blockchain developers and medical experts?
Pashu

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

Gyus, on your website when clicking watch video, pumps registration window. I want to watch video, could you please send a link here?
Newtiy

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

How much is transaction cost?
yourboss

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

Medicine is one of the fields where blockchain is truly necessary. I've heard some other projects aim at transmitting health care services to blockchain. But all of them were organizations, like hospitals, research centres and so on. As far as I understood your concept is for individuals. I had a brief look at your WP, and I must say I still don't understand how it works for individual apps (although for health care system as a whole and for organizations it is absolutely vital). Could you please elaborate on this?

I have just come across this project (most probably just as you Grin) but in my opinion blockchain is a kind of a guarantee tool that your personal very vulnerable health information won't be transmitted to any third party without your approval (or at least without you noticing it). Since each and every transaction is transparent and visible on blockchain. These are just my thoughts, hope the team will give more professional answer.

Also e-medicine as well as e-learning is our future. And the market is certainly ripe for such projects, so wish you good luck guys you are proceeding in the right direction!
NWPsolution (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

soon we will have explanation video, but let me clarify how it's working:

1 - upload info (nutrition, sleep etc) / sync with EHR ,fitness trackers
2 - get tokens for activity(regular upload of your data) on platform
3 - get scoring of your health state and recommendation how to improve it.
4 - use tokens on platform(telemedicine or drug store) or sell in exchange.

hope it's clear now. let me know if you have any questions. and join https://t.me/nwpsolution for latest news.

Yrett

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

How the cost of insurance can be optimized with the usage og NWP? You'll have an opportunity to compareprices in all insurance companies and choose the best deal or what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: