Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want a someone who help project with stock listing  (Read 176 times)
Vedmedyk32 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:06:12 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 11:14:56 PM by Vedmedyk32

Hello. We are a young project. Need a someone who have an experience in token listing on stock exhanges. You task will be sending a letters/requests to exchanges with free or low cost price of listing. Write down your contact (preferably Telegram), something about experience and we will contact you soon. Thank you. Payments in personal discussions. Also you can send me a PM.
bets21

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:49:53 AM

check your pm pls
Vedmedyk32 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Up. Need more people. Good payment.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Hi! I would love to share my experience and help your project grow. Let us discuss more on telegram @Logicrypto
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

Hello. I am very knowledgable in this area, and have helped list coins onto exchanges below. Please contact me on Telegram though @UCBerk

This user is untrustworthy and most likely not knowledgeable in this area.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
asaifi

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

Blockchain/Crypto Consultant and Product Manager

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Send details

Telegram: @ledger7
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

What you are asking for is basically impossible and anyone who claims they can do so is probably trying to scam you. There is no exchange that will list a brand new, unknown coin for free (there probably are a couple but I guarantee you those exchanges get 0 volume). It makes no sense for them to do so as it only benefits you and not the exchange. Getting listed on exchanges is expensive (I believe I saw a thread claiming it was $10k+ to be listed on KuCoin) which is why coin developers have to keep a portion of the initial coins. I would recommend you to work on your coin and worry about getting listed on exchanges later on. If you haven't done an ICO, definitely do one before worrying about exchanges.
BlockRe

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

Hello. We are a young project. Need a someone who have an experience in token listing on stock exhanges. You task will be sending a letters/requests to exchanges with free or low cost price of listing. Write down your contact (preferably Telegram), something about experience and we will contact you soon. Thank you. Payments in personal discussions. Also you can send me a PM.
Hi, Vedmedyk
I can help with this task.
Can represent on behalf of your company,and start process with London Stock Exchange, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, as well with Singapore exchange.
All relevant info will be provided in very easy way, so you will hae just to decide if fees,rules,etc. fine for you or not.
You can PM me your Telegram

Best regards,
BlockRe
Permanent_Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

I can help you with this task) my telegram @Kerapomiru
Vedmedyk32 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

Up! Actually now! @ptalk telegram, write me with 'stock listing' label.
Rebaked

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

I have previous experience working on a similar project. Feel free to contact me via Telegram to discuss more details @Nikolaoskost
Thanks,
Nikolas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: