Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to overcome panic  (Read 1033 times)
rivkavender

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

just hodl. thats it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mafitjulit

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Yes, thank you very much for the advice, but I did not know all this very much, I often see how people write "please help me, I do not know what to do" at the moment I have invested $ 2000 and do not regret if I lose, then I lose and do not think that I am rich, I live in Russia for a salary of 350 $ per month
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Best thing to do is to have a vacation or find a good activity that will take your mind away from crypto or looking for people who had been long enough and listen to their advice. Keep yourself motivated and keep your eyes on the price.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's
in overcoming all things we do not panic, better calm ourselves and think long before acting forward. because all the things we do must be thought through
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

https://coin68.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Bitcoin-Jetpack.jpg
In fact, when investing in the market with large capital. Panic can have a very bad and bad effect on our morale. can not easily pass it. But with knowledge and experience along with optimism and patience. You can calm down and maintain your stamina to overcome the difficult times. Just after the market rebound, value will give us the right to dream of more luxury. Trying to be optimistic is the best way to relieve stress in our thinking.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

The best way to get the solutions to over come the panic is the finding of those communities through which we can get good information and the price movements of bitcoin in the next 24 hours because i think the bitcoin price will stable now and it is possible to start a steady rise in the bitcoin and other crypto coins so it is the best way to be in touch with bitcoin traders and those who are investing in these times and for me it is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold it.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

Yes it is good because in panic situation the thread of price falling affecting you in every five minutes in this way you feel not good in every five minute and it may cause your health so don’t do this, trading is not good in this way,
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

Yes it is good because in panic situation the thread of price falling affecting you in every five minutes in this way you feel not good in every five minute and it may cause your health so don’t do this, trading is not good in this way,

The best solution that I am having right now is that I am listing all the things  I need to have and I need to learn and making my children as an inspiration in everything that I am doing, I don't have much to be on panic so just making myself being positive of all time.
eduvacation.net (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

The best way to get the solutions to over come the panic is the finding of those communities through which we can get good information and the price movements of bitcoin in the next 24 hours because i think the bitcoin price will stable now and it is possible to start a steady rise in the bitcoin and other crypto coins so it is the best way to be in touch with bitcoin traders and those who are investing in these times and for me it is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold it.
I've been joined by communities that always update the bitcoin price movements and their analysis and speculation. However, most of these communities only make a group a sales event and it is very bad for a beginner who often experiences panic.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
rivkavender

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

Wow theres alot of good advice here and most of it is correct!

1. Buy a cryptos

2. Then turn off your exchange

3. check weekly or ever 3-5 days on it

Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

1. Buy a cryptos

Agree with you, buy now is the best time to buy bitcoin and invest in crypto currency because price is now at increasing phase and price of bitcoin will increase very high for sure, at the time of investment make your plane that you will never make any exchange till bitcoin price will become the highest price ever, keep your eagle eyes on the market of bitcoin so you will grab the chance to buy at very perfect price instead of crying later on spit milk. So hold and much as you can hold.
rivkavender

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

1. Buy a cryptos

Agree with you, buy now is the best time to buy bitcoin and invest in crypto currency because price is now at increasing phase and price of bitcoin will increase very high for sure, at the time of investment make your plane that you will never make any exchange till bitcoin price will become the highest price ever, keep your eagle eyes on the market of bitcoin so you will grab the chance to buy at very perfect price instead of crying later on spit milk. So hold and much as you can hold.

Exactly! do keep on an on your investments but dont always follow news for making investments or cashing out!
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

So you are saying that education is to key to overcoming ignorance, pretty sure that is probably the most common piece of knowledge out there.

I have some better advice for the bitcoin newbie;

1. Avoid pump and dumps, you will get burned, do not believe the lies or graphs.
2. Stay away from novelty coins unless you get in and out quick, they will be dumped eventually, DOGE is an exception
3. Just because a coin is listed on an exchange doesn't mean it will be pumped, often the moment it hits the exchange it collapses to nothing.
4. Take your time, don't act too rashly, you will find that you will make better decisions after understanding the cryptosphere in general.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

I could add up with that also about how to prevent or to experience panic in bitcoin investment especiallybif bitcoin market price fall down relatively in a bad situation.
So what are you going to do? Hold your investment for a while a and focus yourself in other areas of your life to keep you busy. You will avoid checking the bitcoin market price so as not to compromise the investment. Believe in it because bitcoin never fails you to profit. You will only have to trust the bitcoin and surely you will meet what you want at the end of the day. This could be the best way for you to do for now.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Theres only one solution to overcome the panic and that is only invest what you can afford to lose. If you don't care about your investment then you are not going to panic and since you are not going to panic thus your problem is solved.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

3rd choice I think is most helpful, because it is true.
without faith and patience you will never achieve anything. these two points are very important if you do not have those two points then do not ever expect to be a successful person.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

First of all, before you open a transaction, you must have a trading plan that determines the entry and exit levels (either profit taking or stop loss), based on good technical analysis and money management. Thus you will be more objective in making decisions.
Second, when there is a panic selling action, you must remain QUIET! Do not panic and do not get carried away.

All you have to do is DISIPLIN in following your trading plan. When you have to limit losses / cut losses, do the level you have "planned" before. Do not let your emotions influence the decisions you make. When you have cut loss and loss, do not be disappointed or sad. Be thankful because the losses you are experiencing are controlled.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's

The solution to overcome the panic of changing prices in all markets, we can communicate with old players who already know about bitcoin prices, what else if we can talk to traders who better understand in this field, so we are not stuck in a panic about the price ..
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

When the market is down there is no need to panic instead one should always keep in mind to do research before investing on any commodity to avoid panic, in every financial markets there will be highs and lows like wise in the crypto market the price of bitcoins has reached from perils since its inception to above $ 7000 as of today, the price of bitcoins had a huge hit last december and has reached upto $ 20000 USD but the market had a plunge and the price is stable for some days and reached the point of around $ 7000 USD mostly there are chances for the prices of bitcoins to rise by the next quarter due to high demand of bitcoins in the crypto market.

DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

My advice, you should be patient to wait for bitcoin prices to go back up again.
And you have to be sure and believe that bitcoin prices will definitely be stable again  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: