Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to overcome panic  (Read 1037 times)
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

Nothing gonna happen if you feel panic about your investing here in crypto and there's a lot of ways to avoid that first study crypto like all of ways to earn here with no investing so even you lose in trading here still you earn that here in crypto another thing we can do only just a little investing here so try first that and don't invest big then after you earn in that add little by little amount from your investing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

best solution is to simply trust your judgement and common sense instead of fud and speculation. Yes the prices can go down anytime, but in long term if the project is used and successful, price will show that

Our judgement is not always correct and we are no gods who can judge everything. We often make mistakes in decisions and thus face the market wrath from time to time. Although ignoring FUD is a good thing if you have belief in the project, blindly following the admins sugar-coated words will make you a part of the kool-aid team at one time if you dont sell at the rise.

You do not need to keep track of the price every hour or every day, if you believe in crypto currency then you should know in the long term it will grow.

I keep an eye on price every week or so since market has been kind of in the below 10k USD mark and nothing significant to note. Unless the bull run begins again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

I think the way out of panic is to store your bitcoin in your wallet and continue your normal activities and wait for when the price will jack back to life again.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Imagine how cheap the encryption used to be. Compared with the present price, the price is still very high, and the price of BTC will be considered in the long term.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

There is not much to do at these times where the market engages a bearish trend that seems endless.
If you are a long-term investor it is best to relax and wait for the reversal to occur and take the opportunity to make an average price in currencies that you believe have a promising future
eduvacation.net (OP)

Activity: 96

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's

This is really a nice post to answer, but before I answer I would like to tell that you should first understand what is panic, how the panic situation arises and then you focus on solutions part because I always believe that prevention is better than cure. Panic arises when we don't know what to do with the extreme level of supply or demand and this can be known if we can define our entries and exit points in a clear-cut way by this way you can at least avoid panic situations from trading. You can also take some guidance from some professional and full-time traders, and they might answer your query in a much more better way.
Panic arises when looking at bitcoin price movements that tend to continue to decline rapidly and maybe for beginners is considered unnatural. What precautions can you suggest?

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

Investing in digital assets is vey risky deal. And you must be ready for such panic sells, pumps and dumps. But you should understand that without right strategy you can lose all your money. Choose your profit goals in BTC, USD or even in % and invest, hold according to purposes. Green market or red, it doesn’t matter, if you know what to do. The maximum loss amount must be chosen at the beginning too.

kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

Stop watching the price every day. {or like some, several times a day}

Bitcoin is a long-term investment, so you should not be bothered by the short-term volatility. Last year the price levelled out

at about $1000 and only started to rapidly increase from April '17 onwards. If you constantly look at the price, it will cause

you to panic and you might consider selling before it goes to a new ATH. {not guaranteed}  Huh
exactly i just wish people would see it too we need to relax and don't overthink what's going on the market because it could drive you the insanity angel and we don't that to happen for sure crypto assets is in beta test mode right now and you could a lot of bugs during that test so you have to choose either you have a brave heart to stick around for some time or you fear of what's gonna happen next it's your choice 
nedeken01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

As human beings, panic can come in mind. Just control your emotions and be calm in any situations and calmness is the primary success of any situations. Bitcoin will come back in anyhow because bitcoin is diligence, industry. And you will be the gainer.
criptogenious

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

I would suggest you to hold on to your endurance. Don't panic because the price will recover anyhow in the near future.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

As human beings, panic can come in mind. Just control your emotions and be calm in any situations and calmness is the primary success of any situations. Bitcoin will come back in anyhow because bitcoin is diligence, industry. And you will be the gainer.
For those who have long experience in the Cryptocurrency market, they will never sell panic when the market is showing a bad sign and will consider buying more if it is a good price. I think the sale of panic is mainly from new investors because they are afraid of losing their profits for a short time.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

indeed for a beginner usually for example see bitcoin price levels decrease them in panic and sell their bitcoin, but it would be nice if we are patient and keep calm and let our bitcoin until the price will rise again.
Confidence and the faith on your bitcoin is the key to get high profit, if you know the right time of investment and you are using your knowledge well in bitcoin then you will earn very good profit, gradually market is getting high no need to panic, but most of the time new user make this mistake which discourage then for next investment, so I think we should educate our new generation about bitcoin so they will not sell at panic price at any cost.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

I can advise simply to believe that the price will start to rise when those who are now writing bad news will decide and buy a crypt at the lowest price)
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

Fix a goal price for selling your cryptos,sell your coins 9nly when it reaches that price so it can helo the people to save from panic and people have to stop avoid checking the orices every five minutes which causes the mist of damage to crypto currency.

also fix the time to have good price based on price period of last year. check the price only in that period in this year, if it is a good price, just sell it.
while between time, take a break from bitcoin to eliminate your stressful situation.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

Just have a look at the previous history if bitcoin's price movement so that you would get much confident that this price movement is a routine phenomenon taking place in bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

MtGox2 soon https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3225910.0

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

For me the solution to overcome panic is to set your mind not to panic. Being panic is just in our mind. Try to twist the negative to positive view,positive thinking will help every one not to panic. Then try do research the previous history of bitcoin,study it and compare to what happen to present scenario in bitcoin market because i believe it will tell you if you need to panic or not. Always think positive and hold your mind to calm down and not to panic.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
eduvacation.net (OP)

Activity: 96

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

Investing in digital assets is vey risky deal. And you must be ready for such panic sells, pumps and dumps. But you should understand that without right strategy you can lose all your money. Choose your profit goals in BTC, USD or even in % and invest, hold according to purposes. Green market or red, it doesn’t matter, if you know what to do. The maximum loss amount must be chosen at the beginning too.
If possible, where I should learn to understand the movement of the bitcoin price chart? Because I am really confused when it comes to analyzing the movement or making a bitcoin price prediction by looking at the price movement chart so that many beginners (including me) cannot make sales and purchase targets. Trading is fun but I need someone who can help me in analyzing chart movement to create a target.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is all about risk the most important thing is that you should always read and understand rules before investing on any coin and I think patient is the key no need to stay panicking which will lead you to mistakes you will ever be regretting of.  Learn to hold your coins most especially this kind time and you will remain the best.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

I agree to what OPs suggested though It's easy to say than done. Panicking is a major problem in this type of industry, we can't stop it from happening but we can prevent it. Been there done that, It was a challenge to overcome such problem but like what others said, Feed yourself informations and knowledge in this way we are aware of what is happening to the industry and we can act based from what we have and accordingly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: