Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrocoin scamed my 412 XEM  (Read 110 times)
Mauradon (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 01:49:54 PM by Mauradon

Hey Guys,

i decided to make my Support experience puplic, too let you show how inefficient the support is working. Almost 5 Weeks ago i sended some XEM to there Exchange with the Goal to particapte in the Bankera ICO. Unfortunately i made a litte Error in the XEM Transaction and i added the Wrong Message Tag to it. So they Money arrrived at there Wallet but couldnt associated to my Spectrocoin Wallet. I Contacted the Support serveral Times, deliverd them all the Proofs they need, but the Support just finding Reasons to hold me up. I Start to Believe that they just wanna keep that Money...  Its a small task to reverse a Transaction but they akt like you need to be a rocket scientist to solve that case.

Beware of sending Cryptocurrency to there Exchange. Allways double check Transaction Details or your MOney willl be Lost forever there.

You all know that 5 weeks are a Long Time in Cryptocurrency World... Even if the Ticket getting solved i Lost Money while not be able to trade with the Money....

Thats the Orginal Ticket - It Includes Only the Answers from the Support Agent

Contact: XEM Transaction Correction: Added Wrong Message    

Gustavo
    Thu, 03/01/18 2:54 pm    

Hello,

Thank you for the clarification and thank you for the delayed response.

Your transaction is going to be refunded as soon as possible, however it may take up to two weeks due to high loads. We will will you with the refund transaction ID (hash) as soon as it is available. Thank you for your patience and consideration.

Best regards,
Gustavo    

Gustavo
    Thu, 03/01/18 10:53 am    

Hello,

On your screenshots, I can see that the agents offers to issue a new wallet address which cannot be done in this case. The transaction may only be reversed to the originating address of the original transaction. Please confirm if that is possible.

Regards,
Gustavo    

Gustavo
    Wed, 02/28/18 2:17 pm    

Hello,

We are only able to reverse this original transaction (***) to the originating address with the exact message you have included with the original deposit. Only the original transaction can be reversed to the originating address, without any changes to the message or the address. If the exchange cannot accept it as such, it cannot be reversed. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Gustavo    

Gustavo
    Tue, 02/27/18 3:08 pm    

Hello,

I am sorry but that is not what is required. A written confirmation from the other exchange is needed. That would require you to contact support on the other end. You would need to ask for a confirmation that they will be able to process funds back to your account there even if they are reversed without the message. Please get back to us once you have this response. Thank you.

Best regards,
Gustavo    

Paul
    Mon, 02/26/18 2:45 pm    

this picture show my okex wallet adress, the whitedraw confirmation wallet, and my privat key. i hope this help you to send me the xem back

Attachetmend for safety reasons Deleted  

Gustavo
    Mon, 02/26/18 6:58 am    

Hello,

First of, I would like to apologize for all the inconvenience.

Our responsible department has reviewed your transaction, and unfortunately there was no way to trace the transaction to your account since it did not include your unique message.

As XEM transactions are sent from a public address to a public address, unique message is essential (it acts as your address) so that a particular transaction could be associated with your account. It is unidentifiable on a public address otherwise unfortunately, as hundreds of transactions are coming in and out. Thus an unmarked (without your unique message) transaction can theoretically belong to anyone registered on both exchanges.

However, we may still reverse the original transaction to the originating address. To do that, you would need to provide a proof of the confirmation from the wallet you sent the transaction from, stating that the reversed transaction will indeed be refunded back to your account there (even when it's reversed with the exact message used when sending to spectrocoin). To get this confirmation, you would need to contact the support on the other exchange.

Once you get this confirmation, please get back to us and we will reverse the original transaction, minus the transaction fee (varies), to the other exchange.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience regarding this situation.

Best regards,
Gustavo    

Manuel
    Sun, 02/25/18 8:10 pm    

Hello, i tryed to deposit XEM To the my Spectrowallet. Unfortunately i made a typing error in the Message Tag:
According to my Account the Message Should be:

The Message i have added was: *****

According to the Blockchain the Money Arrived Your Exchange:

My Transaction Details:

Hash *****
Timestamp 2018-02-25 20:50:22
Type transfer
Sender NCYAVMNQOZ3MZETEBD34ACMAX3S57WUSWAZWY3DW
Recipient NBFRCTQAEC6ITWADQ753QZVKBQ76BXDKVMG7JMO3
Amount 412.877
Fee 0.1
Block *****
Message ****

Can You Help me out and add the Funds to my Spectrocoin Account plz ? I wanted to buy some more Bankera.

And by the Way. I Also Tryed to Verfiy my Account but its Pending since 3 Weeks now.

And thats the Chat Transcription about my Case:

Tim    Sun, 02/25/18 09:17:00 pm Europe/Berlin    

Hello. How may I help you?    

Manuel 09:17:23 pm    

Hello, i tryed to deposit XEM To the my Spectrowallet. Unfortunately i made a typing error in the Message Tag:
According to my Account the Message Should be:

The Message i have added was: spec

According to the Blockchain the Money Arrived Your Exchange:

My Transaction Details:

Hash ******
Timestamp 2018-02-25 20:50:22
Type transfer
Sender NCYAVMNQOZ3MZETEBD34ACMAX3S57WUSWAZWY3DW
Recipient NBFRCTQAEC6ITWADQ753QZVKBQ76BXDKVMG7JMO3
Amount 412.877
Fee 0.1
Block *****
Message ****

Can You Help me out and add the Funds to my Spectrocoin Account plz ? I wanted to buy some more Bankera.

And by the Way. I Also Tryed to Verfiy my Account but its Pending since 3 Weeks now. (+XXX-XXX-XXX-3649)    

Tim    09:18:15 pm    

Thank you    
One min please    

Manuel Kuhnke    09:18:29 pm    

okay    

Tim    09:21:19 pm    

Please note that since you failed to enter the message for the deposits, it will not be included to spectrocoin wallet. I have forwarded your case to the responsible department and they will respond to you via email as soon as possible    

Manuel Kuhnke    09:22:26 pm    

How long will it take to get a answer ? The Bankera ICO is closing soon. Smiley Would be nice if i get a chance to buy some more    

Tim    09:22:36 pm    

Within 24 hours    

Manuel Kuhnke    09:23:15 pm    

Allright there is a Open ticket allready Ticket #XFFIE: if you want you could forward this and use my contact details from the mail    

Tim    09:23:26 pm    

i have done that    
You will receive the response on it    

Manuel Kuhnke    09:23:57 pm    

Thanks    
i will wait then    09:24:02 pm

2nd chat

Paul    Mon, 02/26/18 03:28:27 pm Europe/Berlin    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:28:40 pm    

Hey there,

first i have to apologize that i opend multiple Tickets, i just tryed to answer to the Ticket #XFFIE    
Gustavo asked me in the Ticket for a Proof too fund me my XEM back to my wallet. i tryed to send him the proof but it failed so i hope you can help me in the ticket    03:29:45 pm
Hey there here is the Confirmation i got via E-mail.
Address:
NCYAVMNQOZ3MZETEBD34ACMAX3S57WUSWAZWY3DW

Confirmation E-Mail

尊敬的用户:

您好!

您正在NBFRCTQAEC6ITWADQ753QZVKBQ76BXDKVMG7JMO3 提现XEM:412.877,
该链接非常重要,请勿将此邮件泄露给任何人。如果您未操作本次提币,请点击 取消

OKEx

防钓鱼码: the proof that he wanted is from my OKEX Wallet there is my privat key insert wich proofs that the transaction came from me    03:30:31 pm
i hope this helps to refund me the money back    03:31:05 pm

Paul    03:32:56 pm    

Could you convert it to .png or .jpg?    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:33:24 pm    

can i add a png here ?    

Paul    03:34:22 pm    

Yes.    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:35:46 pm    

ok 1 minute    

Paul    03:36:03 pm    

Take your time    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:36:59 pm    

this picture show my okex wallet adress, the whitedraw confirmation wallet, and my privat key. i hope this help you to send me the xem back    

Paul    03:39:27 pm    

Could you reply Gustavo with this information ? Upload him these photos    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:40:13 pm    

i cant. i get this error sec:    
Hello,
you have just replied to the ticket #XFFIE: Contact: XEM Transaction Correction: Added Wrong Message

However, your message was not delivered. This is because you replied from an email account that was not used in that particular conversation.

Please reply to the ticket using the original email account.  
thats why im here in the chat Smiley    

Paul    03:43:22 pm    

I will transfer your photo to the Gustavo and he will reply you.    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:44:14 pm    

perfect Smiley thank you so much. but if i need to answer him again.. is there a way to fix that ticket ? that im able to reply ?    

Paul    03:47:37 pm    

He will reply you to other ticket    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:47:58 pm    

perfect Smiley thanks for your help. have a nice day    

Paul    03:49:06 pm    

Have a nice day you too!

3rd chat

Agnes    Tue, 02/27/18 03:50:03 pm Europe/Berlin    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:51:15 pm    

Hello Agnes, i just wanna get informed about the Status of the Ticket #XFFIE. Its been 24hour ago now, since i updated the Ticket status, and im a bit in hurry because i still wanna buy some Bankera from the Xem wich is still "lost". The Bankera ICO is ending tommorow.    

Agnes    03:53:51 pm    

Okay, let me check into it    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:54:05 pm    

allright    

Agnes    03:54:56 pm    

Well you should have received a message from Gustavo    
Did you?    
Please check your email for it    03:55:08 pm

Manuel Kuhnke    03:55:08 pm    

no i didnt    
im sorry i didnt recieved it    
gustavo asked me for more details in the mail, since i couldnt reply on the message, a support agent updated the ticket and added nesccarsy tranasction proofs to the ticket. since then i didnt got any updates    03:56:10 pm

Agnes    03:57:32 pm    

Oh okay, let me ask about it then    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:57:53 pm    

thanks Smiley    

Agnes    03:58:53 pm    

So Gustavo was already writing a reply to you right now Smiley You will receive an email from him shortly    

Manuel Kuhnke    04:00:13 pm    

I hope so that he got any nesccasry informations Smiley the time is ticking on the bankera ico. Thank you for your time. i will wait for gustavos message then.    

Agnes    04:01:39 pm    

Yes, I see that, as you said, the screenshots were attached to your ticket    

Manuel Kuhnke    04:02:11 pm    

yeah support agent put them on the top instant of the bottom easy to miss them    

Agnes    04:03:47 pm    

Then just wait for Gustavo's email! Smiley    

Manuel Kuhnke    04:03:56 pm    

have anice day    

Is this the first time you chat with us about this case? No

Was the case resolved during the chat? No    

4th chat

E-mail (optional):

Question: Ticket #XFFIE: Contact: XEM Transaction Correction:    

Lance    Wed, 02/28/18 04:51:01 pm Europe/Berlin    

Manuel Kuhnke    04:52:40 pm    

Hello Lance, Gustavo contacted me. He need a proof that okex can recieve a reverse transaction, i got a proof via telegram chat, that they can recieve a revese transaction and will help me to add the funds to my wallet. can you give gustavo the screenshoot proof and escelate the ticket so that he may send the xem out today or in the next hour? i wanna particapte in the bankera ico    

And btw i can understand gustavo he is doing a great job he just wanna be sure that the xem dont get lost. I understand that and i apologize for all the work i made him the last days. i just didnt understood what he excatly wanted.    04:56:14 pm

Lance    05:03:30 pm    

hello    
one moment    

Manuel Kuhnke    05:03:45 pm    

Allright    

Lance    05:08:30 pm    

we will reply by email message    

Manuel Kuhnke    05:08:39 pm    

how long will this take ?    

Duration: 27m 44s

5th chat

Name (optional): Manuel Kuhnke

E-mail (optional):

Question: Ticket #XFFIE: Status Update    

Dave    Thu, 03/01/18 03:09:49 pm Europe/Berlin    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:11:47 pm    

Hello Dave, since i cant rply to the Ticket, i need to give a Status update to the Ticket via Chat allways. Gustavo asked me for a specific proof. Could you hand him the screenshoot over and update the Ticket ? Could you also aks him if he could solve the Ticket today plz ? I allways need to wait 24 hours until i get a answer on the ticket.. its 6 days old now... He should have now any needed proofs to fix the solution. Thank You for your help.    

Dave    03:13:21 pm    

Please contact us via ticket    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:13:26 pm    

wait    
i cant    

Dave    03:13:50 pm    

I'am still here    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:14:19 pm    

you have just replied to the ticket #XFFIE: Contact: XEM Transaction Correction: Added Wrong Message

However, your message was not delivered. This is because you replied from an email account that was not used in that particular conversation.    
thats what i get if i reply to the ticket. so i ahve to concat you via chat. this was never a problem. every support agent helped me to update the ticket.    
Not the First time Gustavo asked for servial confirmations, and they allways got updated via the Chat room.    03:15:42 pm
And i dont wanna Open anouther Ticket. Any important information is in the Ticket #XFFIE. ITs the last Screenshoot wich gustavo need to reserve the transaction i madce    03:17:34 pm

Dave    03:17:52 pm    

So you're having problems when trying to communicate with us via old ticket, with the same e-mail it was started ?    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:18:27 pm    

no i started the ticket via webform on the homepage and this caused the problem    

Dave    03:18:50 pm    

Okay I see that, and I will update the information manually    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:18:53 pm    

but plz this is not the problem while im here    
thank you Sir.    03:19:02 pm

Dave    03:19:11 pm    

My pleasure, any other questions ?    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:19:58 pm    

Well could you ask gustavo if he can answer today ? this case is 6 days old now. i would be happy if you could solve it today instant of let me wait anouther 24 hours    

Dave    03:22:30 pm    

***** is this e-mail you're currently using ? I'am asking so that we could fix your communication problems    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:23:08 pm    

yes thats my email he reply on the ticket and thats the email i wanna use to answer him    
if you can fix it it woulld be amazing but please update the ticket manualy also    

Dave    03:26:34 pm    

It has been updated, and a fix will be made, further on please contact us via e-mail regarding your case, since your case is not a small one, and there's no physical way for us to check all information provided in couple of minutes    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:26:54 pm    

i can understand that dave.    
And i have to thank you that you trying to help me out.    03:27:12 pm

Dave    03:27:49 pm    

My pleasure have a nice day    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:27:59 pm    

So next time i can answer via email ?    

Duration: 18m 40s

Chat started on: https://spectrocoin.com/en/account.html

6th chat

Naya Saher    Thu, 03/15/18 08:26:02 am Europe/Berlin    

Manuel Kuhnke    08:26:40 am    

hey naya i was talking with lance.. but he had to check somthing for me he reply with one moment but i guess it took longer then expected chat got closed while user inactivty    

Naya Saher    08:27:28 am    

It is about your Xem transaction?    

Manuel Kuhnke    08:27:35 am    

yes    
i guess he tryed to contact the deparment.. ? i dunno ... all i wanted is to solve the case today because i waited allready 2 weeks and as gustavo prommised me he would solve in the time... and nothing happend... so i dont wanna wait any more time longer... but hey lance was working on it allready... i dont wanna block the line here.. any idea how to get back in contact with lance ?    08:29:16 am

Naya Saher    08:30:13 am    

I am really sorry about the delay, And I can assure you that my colleague had already transferred your issue to the department in charge.    

Manuel Kuhnke    08:31:00 am    

thats good to hear but it just mean it would probaly end up in more waiting time and That's absolutely out of the question!    

Naya Saher    08:32:25 am    

I am really sorry about this, but I can assure you that even if there will be some delay it will not be very long,
We really appreciate your patience.    

Manuel Kuhnke    08:33:26 am    

just do me a favor plz. if there is a way to escalate this case, plz do it. thats at last the something im expecting now from a good support    

Naya Saher    08:34:42 am    

I can assure you that My colleague had already made a priority to your transaction.    

Manuel Kuhnke    08:36:47 am    

Ok... i guess you wanna make me wait again... but just beware... i respect your work and im a patience person. but somewhere we will get to a point where even me have to thing about going futher steps, and i hope this wont happen and we can work this out together.    

Naya Saher    08:37:24 am    

We will work it out , And I apologize one more time.    

Manuel Kuhnke    08:38:02 am    

thank you saher. i wish you a good day. i will wait a bit longer then but not again 2 weeks thats for sure.    

Naya Saher    08:39:01 am    

You are welcome Sir,
It should not take that long.    

Manuel Kuhnke    08:39:11 am    

i hope so. bye    

Duration: 13m 28s

Agnes    Wed, 03/28/18 03:12:55 pm Europe/Berlin    

Todays chat 28.03.2018

Manuel Kuhnke    03:13:06 pm    

Explain me plz why it still take time to solve my Ticket… My Money is 5 Weeks on your Exchange now.
Sara promissed me at 15.03 it wont take anouther 2 weeks and it seems like you still cant solve my issue.

you give only emtpy promisses without delievering…. I feel Scamed… You have to deliever now…. Waiting time is over.

Naya Saher 08:34:42 am

I can assure you that My colleague had already made a priority to your transaction.

Manuel Kuhnke 08:36:47 am

Ok... i guess you wanna make me wait again... but just beware... i respect your work and im a patience person. but somewhere we will get to a point where even me have to thing about going futher steps, and i hope this wont happen and we can work this out together.

Naya Saher 08:37:24 am

We will work it out , And I apologize one more time.

Manuel Kuhnke 08:38:02 am

thank you saher. i wish you a good day. i will wait a bit longer then but not again 2 weeks thats for sure.

Naya Saher 08:39:01 am

You are welcome Sir,
It should not take that long.

just stop giving empty promisses plz and give me my money.... my patience is over.    03:14:44 pm

Agnes    03:18:50 pm    

I am sorry but I am not fully aware of your issue, thus, I need some clarification    
So it was ETH deposit that you made to SpectroCoin?    03:19:05 pm

Manuel Kuhnke    03:19:28 pm    

just look into the ticket number i put into the topic    

Agnes    03:19:52 pm    

Okay, give me a moment for it    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:20:46 pm    

its a xem transaction with a wrong private tag, gustavo got any imformation weeks ago. and your support promisse over and over again that they will reverse the money. but all you do i make me hold out more and more.    
you even confirmed that you put a higher priority to my case... 2 weeks and dont giving any status update since then is a high priority in your buisness ? ...    03:22:35 pm

Agnes    03:23:55 pm    

Okay, I have reviewed your case    
I really apologize about such delay regarding your transaction and that our promises were not right    03:24:51 pm

Manuel Kuhnke    03:26:05 pm    

this wont help us here.... i hope you can understand that i cant believe in those words anymore... since thats the only thing i get allways.. excueses and empty promisses... we need to find a solution now.    

Agnes    03:26:53 pm    

Yes, I completely understand your disappointment regarding this case. However, I do really hope you will understand that us, as support agents, are trying to do all we can in order to solve your issues. however, this situation is needed to be fixed by our technical department and, even though we contact them constantly, we cannot speed up the process any faster    
Some transactions takes more time to be cleared and all we can ask for you is some patience    03:27:12 pm

Manuel Kuhnke    03:27:34 pm    

im working in a it support also if i would keep peopels money for 5 weeks i would be fired allready....    
i just cant accept that you wanna make me wait again...    

Agnes    03:30:03 pm    

You have all the right to be dissatisfied, sir. I truly understand that this money is valuable for you and eventually we will return it back, but this process takes more time to be done    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:30:55 pm    

what you mean with eventually... you have to return it back... even if ym patience is over....    

Agnes    03:31:09 pm    

Please understand that you didn't enter the message at your own sake, but we are working towards solving this case. I know that these words don't mean for you much, but I just want you to know that we have no intend to keep your money for ourselves    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:32:29 pm    

well... soon i have to report this as a scam to several instance... i know that i did a error but this dont give you the right to keep outher plp property., you are bound to laws like me.    

Agnes    03:33:01 pm    

And we do not intend to keep it. Your transfer is pending to be processed and will refunded to you. You have all confirmation from us regarding it    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:33:28 pm    

i give you 3 more working days to solve this., if i then still dont got any update from you i have to take futher steps-    

Agnes    03:34:03 pm    

Well I do hope that there won't be a need to do that    
But I cannot promise about the time frame of the clearance of your transaction    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:34:25 pm    

chat transcript getting saved    
you had allready 19 working days...    
that should had been enough 3 days and then we talk again    03:35:06 pm

Agnes    03:36:02 pm    

I understand that you want your issue to be solved as soon as possible, but it is not adequate to put the time frames from your side as our IT department works based on their procedures    
But I really hope that you will understand that we are working on solving your issue and we do not have any single attempt to trick, scam or disappoint you in any other way    03:37:01 pm

Manuel Kuhnke    03:39:54 pm    

it is my right to give you a deadline if you cant delievr what you promissed. i have all previews chat transcription saved, and its clearly to see that you just playing with time. its on your side now to show that you can fullfill your promisses    

Agnes    03:41:25 pm    

Okay, I will contact our IT department once again and I do really hope that they will be able to solve the problem until this time. This is all I can do for you regarding the case    

Manuel Kuhnke    03:42:20 pm    

allright, hope i dont have to contact you again in 3 days.    

Duration: 29m 36s

As you can See Saher promissed me on 15.03.18 that they will solve it in under 2 weeks now... but this didnt happend. I dont get any updates from them. You can even Read there empty Promisses in there Topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577176.620

The support got a 3 days deadline from me today. If they still cant deliever i have to think about making futher steps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:26:54 AM

Spectrocoin is a scam and its ceo is a wanker..i do not understand why the hell you put your money in hands of scum?
Mauradon (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

i still didnt got any refund of my Transaction. Is there any way to warn outher plp ? like mark the scam on the spectrocoin user account ?
Mauradon (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

Still nohting happend in that case....
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

Still nohting happend in that case....

Im sorry, but your funds are gone. Spectrocoin is a well known scam, and they selectively steal customer funds.

All you can do is to threaten that you will sue them, and please do if you have time for this.

They are filthy pieces of shit, who do not deserve any kind of human rights.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: