Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "The 1 million dollars story" or fraud from Okex/Okcoin  (Read 19820 times)
samcome

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

Hello,
I filed 110 EOS on Okex 15 days ago (2018-05-17), the deposit confirmation is blocked at 368 confirmations on their screen and I still do not have my tokens available. The transaction on the blockchain is valid. I multiplied the tickets without results, the answers are evasive and tell me that they return the information to the technical service and they close the ticket.
I am very disappointed by this platform, I strongly advise, they just stole my EOS.
Steplish (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

I'm sorry for you, Samcome ( More people should know about such cases because Okex will not stop and there will be new victims. I'm currently working with lawyers to file a lawsuit against Okex / Okcoin's owner. I will update the case information on this topic. Follow the topic and share your stories on Okex. We will achieve justice together
samcome

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

If there is a collective complaint let me know.
Steplish (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

If there is a collective complaint let me know.

Write me please in private messages
oloholohon

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

I've just written too. Are there any chances to get back the money?
KapustaTV

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Bounty Manager

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

It was your mistake, they tried to give you 145 ETH but your greed has surpassed. And I supose there is no any possibility to claim anything.

Steplish (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:04:03 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 03:40:57 PM by Steplish

It was your mistake, they tried to give you 145 ETH but your greed has surpassed. And I supose there is no any possibility to claim anything.

It was a bribe. Why do I have to take it? Okex has violated the rules and stole my assets. Will they return me assets? This will be decided by the lawsuit
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

This is very sad if true.  So many scam exchanges now from what I've been hearing.  Really makes crypto looks bad and scares of any newcomers.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

I have heard stories about unpleasant situations that happened to people who faced fraud from Okex. Thanks for sharing useful information. I will take this into account and will be careful with such frauds. Hope not to face such 1mln stories frauds
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

wow thats some story if you are done with collecting the people bring them down to a proper law firm who can actually do something. If I were you I would go to a lawyer in the companies jurisdiction for sure. Maybe a bug international law firm with a local office, and agree with some smaller upfront fee and a success fee. Usually they are taking it.
I had contacts with lawyers, but their price was very high. Now, I continue to search other opportunities.

Wow, this is awful. I hope you get your money back.
About the lawyers, why didn't you offer them a % of that ETH if the lawsuit goes in your favor and they get it back? They'll even have a incentive to be extra dedicated to the task. Just a taught.
Steplish (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

wow thats some story if you are done with collecting the people bring them down to a proper law firm who can actually do something. If I were you I would go to a lawyer in the companies jurisdiction for sure. Maybe a bug international law firm with a local office, and agree with some smaller upfront fee and a success fee. Usually they are taking it.
I had contacts with lawyers, but their price was very high. Now, I continue to search other opportunities.

Wow, this is awful. I hope you get your money back.
About the lawyers, why didn't you offer them a % of that ETH if the lawsuit goes in your favor and they get it back? They'll even have a incentive to be extra dedicated to the task. Just a taught.

Thank you, I hope we'll do it) Now I working with the lawyer. I'll be updating the case information in this topic
Steplish (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

I have heard stories about unpleasant situations that happened to people who faced fraud from Okex. Thanks for sharing useful information. I will take this into account and will be careful with such frauds. Hope not to face such 1mln stories frauds

Bypass Okex  - this is the right decision. Maybe you know someone who has suffered from Okex / Okcoin? I'm looking for people who have suffered from their activities. Perhaps it will be possible to create a collective claim.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

a very interesting story, twofold, each of the parties acts in its own interests and in accordance with its own rules, but in general, it does not break anything, but one must understand that the exchange is in a better position, since they can interpret the facts as they need
Steplish (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

This is very sad if true.  So many scam exchanges now from what I've been hearing.  Really makes crypto looks bad and scares of any newcomers.

You are right, it makes a problem for crypto(
Steplish (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

a very interesting story, twofold, each of the parties acts in its own interests and in accordance with its own rules, but in general, it does not break anything, but one must understand that the exchange is in a better position, since they can interpret the facts as they need

Yes, the exchange is in a better position, since they can interpret the facts as they need. But they should not do that(
I did not violate the rules of the exchange. Okex was not able to say what rules I violated. I have not received any explanations regarding their actions
Steplish (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

Very good information about scam exchange Okex. Thank you.

More people should know this and similar stories. Traders should be kept together, then exchanges will be considered with us
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

I have no idea whether that is true or not because ww can creat a simple yet effect story to allure the people to invest in our company but there are some legit stories which is featured also.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

I don’t have to judge whether the story is true or not but we should see the great thing behind of this, that there is a hope and you can be successful with the help of cryptocurrency.
ClaraFowler44

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:21:27 AM

Guys, maybe someone have ideas, where can I try to apply for the dissemination of information about this incident. Maybe some mass-media may be interested in this material? Forums, blogs, bloggers? People should be aware of such cases. Everyone can become a victim.
You can contact the owner of the post because actually, I find this story very useful.
Steplish (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

Guys, maybe someone have ideas, where can I try to apply for the dissemination of information about this incident. Maybe some mass-media may be interested in this material? Forums, blogs, bloggers? People should be aware of such cases. Everyone can become a victim.
You can contact the owner of the post because actually, I find this story very useful.

What do you mean?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: