Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Smart Contracts can change the world of business  (Read 489 times)
1902spizirna

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

I agree, the technology is there now it just needs the implementation and adoption from the business world. I think it will take years though for businesses to final adopt it, but the ones who are the early adopters will be ahead of the game.
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

Just needs adopting and legality to be added and we have an amazing new system!
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

I really do think they will change so many processes in the world of business, great article!
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

I think its only a matter of time till we see this being adopted on a large scale. I just think people are a little scared about new technologies until they have been proven to be effective.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

Hello all,

I came across this article, and I would like to hear your opinions whether you agree or disagree. Are there any industries that they missed in the article? I think people forget too much about smart contracts and blockchain here and focus too much on the actual token and the price. The reason they have a price is the valuable technology behind it.

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/how-can-smart-contracts-change-the-world-of-business-46f00da93e87

Gambling, all things entertainment, and other such fields will definitely change in the future because of smart contracts.

I think it's definitely an amazing piece of tech and its uses are limitless.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Well in dream world it might change a lot but in real life only a little number of people are using cryptocurrency in business. Overwhelming majority of businessmen won't use that currency nowadays and in near future.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

Even if cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will die (I don’t believe in this), blockchain and smart-contracts can change our world. Really, financial and insurance industries, medicine, logistic and all global markets will be improved by new technology.

atithisha

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

Hi guys,

Especially Smart contracts are programmed using Solidity which is a contact-oriented programming language for writing smart contracts. It can then be used to implement the smart contract on various blockchain platforms.

There is a specific catergory of algorithm. which can be decentralization and provides digital security so that a smart contract can be created.

Benefits of Smart contracts :

Smart contracts live on a shared database where all parties have a copy –unlike today’s systems where every company keeps and stores their own records.

With this in mind, here are some key benefits of a smart contract:

1. Instant Verification
2. Authority
3. Transparency
4. Enhanced Privacy Structure

Can you think of any other reasons smart contracts will change the world?

Once you need an  prefect smart contract development company

cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

Think it will take a few years before this is adopted. It's a nice idea, but I don't see businesses moving anytime soon.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

Now the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets are too fickle.
People just want to profit from this industry, but ignore the underlying technology.

jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

I think we are a few years away from mass adoption, but it is going the right direction. People focus too much on the actual crypto and not enough on the blockchain systems that support them.

Therefore when the crypto takes a hit, people forget blockchain.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

Smart contracts indeed contributes to the evolution of the business world. Not only does it speeds up the process of verification, but it also reduce the cost. Businesses of company will be better once they adopt to the advancement of technology. I know one company in the Philippines that is currently taking considerations of blockchain. I will not mention the company name but it is a company that provides one of the basic needs of human. It might takes years before adaptation but hopefully it will be soon!

Maleficar

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

Smart contracts can turn all the existing business models upside down. They provide people with the whole new level of security.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

In my opinion regardless of the platform that the contract can be made the idea itself is something motivating and essential for the realization of a dream or even even changing an archaic scenario of a technology. It really is a question of time to find comments on media in relation to the topic.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

I agree with this article.

Maybe one area that was not discussed in the article would be rent, imagine if you didn't pay, you couldn't get access to your flat.

This offer of the IOTA project (for example). Now there are some implementations, but they do not use the global blockchain. For the time being P2P only.
I don't see any relationship the smartcontract with IOTA as a DAG platform which worked on the different system and it couldn't included on the blockchain platform. IOTA only aim to become the open payment platform with full scalability to decrease the fees but it gets another problem because the platform was centralized by used the server and not miners just like what have done by blockchain systems.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

I think that we are moving towards mass Smart Contract adoption, will be in the next 2-3 years.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

I think we will see this evolve more and more this year, every day I am hearing some sort of adoption of blockchain.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

I think that we are moving towards mass Smart Contract adoption, will be in the next 2-3 years.
Not so fast, the large-scale use of blockchain technology, this shows that the global companies are already in the application stage, but currently there is no universal view.
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

smart contracts will turn the world especially a number of professions will become basically unnecessary , such as lawyers , notaries, brokers and all other intermediaries . a number of deceptions in markets such as the real estate market will decrease
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

Smart contracts will completely change the world of business. The need for mediators will disappear. Fraud in the service sector will disappear. And this is only part of the benefits))
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: